Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it realistic to reduce T from 1200-1500 ng / dL to 800, and have a sufficient E level for hair to grow? I wonder if you can get the benefits of T and E at the same time. If Bicalutamide does not help me, I will have to use HRT on an ongoing basis, and I do not want to lose muscle and change my body and face, which will lead to body dysmorphic disorder.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
100 md quite a big dose, imo :). Did you have any side effects from this, like decreased libido, for example? Thanks!
When you are taking things together it's hard to tell which might be causing side effects. For me I have a small lump under my left nipple, not even noticeable. It shrinks to almost nothing when you titrate down. But I only get up to 3mg E.
P comes in 100-200mg so I don't know about your 10mg.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it realistic to reduce T from 1200-1500 ng / dL to 800, and have a sufficient E level for hair to grow? I wonder if you can get the benefits of T and E at the same time. If Bicalutamide does not help me, I will have to use HRT on an ongoing basis, and I do not want to lose muscle and change my body and face, which will lead to body dysmorphic disorder.
Again, think cycling, suppress T then release. 3-4 month cycles. Then you get the best of both worlds and try to find that sweet point for you in particular.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, think cycling, suppress T then release. 3-4 month cycles. Then you get the best of both worlds and try to find that sweet point for you in particular.
I thought about it too. Use Bicalutamide and turn on / off supplemental E every few months. But I think that then my hair will be in constant sync. So I started thinking about how to find some kind of balance between the T and E levels.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can have both T and E when taking estrogen and raloxifene and dropping the blocker. I only added CPA to my regimen because my testosterone went up after starting ralox and I don't want T in my body.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted this before and on my thread but I encourage people to read it and to look at the comments section. This is the meat of what concerns many of us.

This back door pathway for DHT has become of interest to me in terms of how I still get slight dermatitis since I went on oral min and my last T reading was 9 ng/dl which is pretty low:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
T is a gift from god. Appreciate it.

Jk ofc xD
Nah. T is a pernious analog of estradiol, which embodies the very spirit of the Goddess. T is only to be used with circumspection as it is a very dangerous molecule. Panadora might have opened her big box but pretty much all of the parade of horrors that came out, save disease, are artifacts of testosterone.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
T is a gift from god. Appreciate it.

Jk ofc xD
T has mutilated my body, I should have started transitioning much earlier and if it wasn't for my hair loss that pushed me over the edge, I'd still be pretending to be cis. For me it's great to feminize, but for most of you giving up your masculinity is probably equally devastating as for me it was to turn into a man, approaching an abyss that I wouldn't know how to cope with. By the way, have you guys thought about substituting testosterone with nandrolone instead of using blockers?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what Almas means in Russian but in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese, it means Souls.

Anyway, Mr. Almas, here's a conundrum for you since you love discussing the eternal conflict between T and E2. What would be the hair-growth growing hormone for spotted hyenas? T/DHT, hyena estrogens, both, or does it flip between XX and XY hyenas. Anyone who hasn't read about the hormonal makeup and the inter-sex nature of all spotted hyenas, well this is mind-blowing stuff. You literally can't tell male and female hyenas apart unless you check to see who whose dick/enormous clit is getting sucked. "Boy" hyenas have very few prospects in life except that which comes from having a high-status mommy.

I have no idea why HRT researchers don't delve into spotted hyenas for inspiration. Now when I watch the Lion King, I am rooting for the hyenas against the insipid lions:

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
T has mutilated my body, I should have started transitioning much earlier and if it wasn't for my hair loss that pushed me over the edge, I'd still be pretending to be cis. For me it's great to feminize, but for most of you giving up your masculinity is probably equally devastating as for me it was to turn into a man, approaching an abyss that I wouldn't know how to cope with. By the way, have you guys thought about substituting testosterone with nandrolone instead of using blockers?
Trans folks understandably don't want the state of being transgender to be view as automatically some sort of endocrine disorder but for many of us, those feelings do coincide with the ravaging of body and psyche by testosterone and its psychic compulsiveness. Mutiliated is maybe a step far but I almost see T as having burned through my previous body and tissue to the point where my body was sore everywhere and non-bone issue often in a state of being "used up". My coloring got worse and worse as I aged and the compulsive aspect got stronger not weaker. I had decades of maintenance of finasteride and min and they stopped working fairly abruptly and then I was like, screw it. Embarrassment or not, I am jumping ship. I am only "50" and I refuse to look and feel like this.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what Almas means in Russian but in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese, it means Souls.

Anyway, Mr. Almas, here's a conundrum for you since you love discussing the eternal conflict between T and E2. What would be the hair-growth growing hormone for spotted hyenas? T/DHT, estrogel, both, or does it flip between XX and XY hyenas. Anyone who hasn't read about the hormonal makeup and the inter-sex nature of all spotted hyenas, well this is mind-blowing stuff. You literally can't tell male and female hyenas apart unless you check to see who whose dick/enormous clit is getting sucked. "Boy" hyenas have very few prospects in life except that which comes from having a high-status mommy.

I have no idea why HRT researchers don't delve into spotted hyenas for inspiration. Now when I watch the Lion King, I am rooting for the hyenas against the insipid lions:

Hyenas are disgusting animals... they seriously don't have sexes at all lol

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah. T is a pernious analog of estradiol, which embodies the very spirit of the Goddess. T is only to be used with circumspection as it is a very dangerous molecule. Panadora might have opened her big box but pretty much all of the parade of horrors that came out, save disease, are artifacts of testosterone.
You are constantly demonizing testosterone. Remember that people have different values. And not everyone likes to build breasts, lose muscle, get a creepy milf face, the psychological effects of estrogen, and lose their masculine identity in every possible way.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In general, Janey's story surprises me. It took a man half a century to discover the hidden woman in himself, lol? Life is full of surprises.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hyenas are disgusting animals... they seriously don't have sexes at all lol
I think that they are in an offshoot of the bear/dog family. I prefer cats but hyenas are fascinating animals and people on high-dose estradiol see a lot of the same genital changes towards the middle between male and female that essentially all hyenas have. Especially noteworthy is that the scrotum under MtF HRT can become very labia majora-like in appearance. Clitoral hood and foreskin sort of meet in the middle in sort of look. A lot of my foreskin which was completely gone, grew back. You guys are just on the hair level but the whole thing, all of it is mind-blowing when you let go and let estradiol at the highest levels take over and do what it will....

You guys might get captured by the experience because you have to go quite far into the experience to get the hair back and then you don't want to go back to being an inferior XY.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In general, Janey's story surprises me. It took a man half a century to discover the hidden woman in himself, lol? Life is full of surprises.
Not so much the hidden woman as the desire to be neither and just let Nature decide how I most happily express. With the hair that I was brushing and combing in the mirror this morning, male, female, other, neither, I don't care. There's just an overall joy and while I continue with greed to watch the hairline fill in, it is like, "Yo, world, I did this!" And you (plural) can too!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that many HRT meds are prostate meds might help some of the guys who want to use HRT for restoration purposes avoid the shame and guilt of being on "female hormones". Now, they are in actuality, human hormones, but I wish in retrospect that I had told my family that I was on prostate medication. Sort of a tip because most nosy people will desist if we say that our meds "have to do with our prostates" or that they are similar to prostate meds and often used for endocrine disorders.

Instead of all of this AR receptor over-sensitivity language, thinking of excess T/DHT as being related to an endocrine disorder might help free the minds of those newbies starting out. Going on HRT has saved my life, my hair, my looks and my desire to live. And the alternative was withering up and dying bald and probably alone.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not so much the hidden woman as the desire to be neither and just let Nature decide how I most happily express. With the hair that I was brushing and combing in the mirror this morning, male, female, other, neither, I don't care. There's just an overall joy and while I continue with greed to watch the hairline fill in, it is like, "Yo, world, I did this!" And you (plural) can too!
Yes, having hair is such a delight that you are ready even for HRT for the sake of it ... I did not appreciate such little things in life and took many things for granted. But now I understand that we can lose anything. Hair, arms, legs, life. I began to appreciate many things that I had not paid attention to before.
I don't quite understand why you dress up and imitate women. Are you flattered by the cute image of a girl? In general, I don't understand transgender people well. I thought they were fighting terrible dysphoria. But when communicating, I always find out that they really like to dress up and be pretty ... I'm not sure if it is worth satisfying all their perversions.