Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn ... The back of my head started to go bald. Miniaturization went from the sides (behind the ears) and advanced to the back of the head. I go bald even in an area that has several times more aromatase. Perhaps I have one of the most aggressive types of hair loss. I'm not even sure that HRT will save me ... After all, even my mom is getting very bald
In fact, there is no place on my head where I would not go bald. I have never seen such aggressive baldness as mine.

Last edited:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Блин ... Затылок стал лысеть. Миниатюризация шла по бокам (за ушами) и продвигалась к затылку. Я лысею даже там, где ароматазы в несколько раз больше. Пожалуй, у меня один из самых агрессивных типов выпадения волос. Я даже не уверен, что ЗГТ меня спасет ... Ведь даже мама очень лысеет
На самом деле, на моей голове нет места, где бы я не лысела. Такого агрессивного облысения, как у меня, я еще не видел.
Побольше эстрадиола,поменьше сахара и быстрых углеводов

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
За время нескольких дней использования тестостерона он не подсушивал волосы как это делал эстрадиол при нанесении

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to the fact that Noah dyed his hair white, it is not clear from the photographs what quality his hair is. Was he able to restore the quality of the hair in the front part, or the hair is thin ...

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Тестостерон оказывает на волосы более сальные нежели эстрадиол

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Специально воспользовался эстрадиолом,помыл волосы их от сальности после тестостерона,нанес гель эстрадиол на кожу тела .Эффект пушистых волос ,эстрадиол для волос на голове,тестостерон для волос по телу

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Специально воспользовался эстрадиолом,помыл волосы их от сальности после тестостерона,нанес гель эстрадиол на кожу тела .Эффект пушистых волос ,эстрадиол для волос на голове,тестостерон для волос по телу
您沒有理由翻譯此消息,我只是在浪費您的時間。我沒看你的

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
does anyone know good ways to increase aromatase? im still sorta suffering from the damage letrozole did to my hair, much better than it was but i still think it caused irreversible damage or something.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
кто-нибудь знает хорошие способы увеличить ароматазу? Я все еще как бы страдаю от повреждений, которые летрозол нанес моим волосам, намного лучше, чем было, но я все еще думаю, что это вызвало необратимые повреждения или что-то в этом роде
Прогестероне,он увеличивает концентрация ароматазы фермента

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
кто-нибудь знает хорошие способы увеличить ароматазу? Я все еще как бы страдаю от повреждений, которые летрозол нанес моим волосам, намного лучше, чем было, но я все еще думаю, что это вызвало необратимые повреждения или что-то в этом роде.
Стимулятор CYP3A4 / 5 прогестерон

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
кто-нибудь знает хорошие способы увеличить ароматазу? Я все еще как бы страдаю от повреждений, которые летрозол нанес моим волосам, намного лучше, чем было, но я все еще думаю, что это вызвало необратимые повреждения или что-то в этом роде.
Летрозол является ингибитором фермента CYP3A4 / 5

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ингибиторы CYP3A4 / 5 - препараты
Амиодарон
Анастрозол
Азитромицин
Циметидин
Кларитромицин
Клотримазол
Циклоспорин
Даназол
Дексаметазон
Дилтиазем
Диритромицин
Дисульфирам
Эритромицин
Этинилэстрадиол)
Флюоксетин
Флювоксамин
Гестоден
Грейпфрутовый сок
Изониазид
Итраконазол
Кетоконазол
Метронидазол
Мибефрадил
Миконазол (средний)
Норфлоксацин
Норфлуоксетин
Омепразол (слабый)
Оксиконазол
Пароксетин (слабый)
Хинидин
Хинин
Сертиндол
Сертралин
Верапамил
Зафирлук

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I spoke to one of the really smart trichologists from Russia. He mainly treats female pattern baldness and uses AA in his practice, he really understands many things, unlike some Doctor Rassman.
I asked why Bicalutamide might not work. His answer: "Because there are many mechanisms in the pathogenesis of Androgenetic Alopecia. If the form of baldness is aggressive, then nothing will help."

In fact, I have already begun to understand this myself. The worst part is that I have the most aggressive form of Androgenetic Alopecia imaginable. I caught her at an early stage at 16, but because she is not treatable and because I am balding even on the sides and back of my head, it is obvious that I am in complete sh*t. It is quite possible that even HRT will not help me, because baldness on the back of the head suggests that even several times higher aromatase does not prevent follicles from miniaturizing. Therefore, I will no doubt use injections and keep E at a high level, increasing it to the maximum optimal values (checking my free E and SHBG). And even that may not help me, because my genes are too terrible. I will say it again: my mother is balding and has Norwood.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I spoke to one of the really smart trichologists from Russia. He mainly treats female pattern baldness and uses AA in his practice, he really understands many things, unlike some Doctor Rassman.
I asked why Bicalutamide might not work. His answer: "Because there are many mechanisms in the pathogenesis of Androgenetic Alopecia. If the form of baldness is aggressive, then nothing will help."

In fact, I have already begun to understand this myself. The worst part is that I have the most aggressive form of Androgenetic Alopecia imaginable. I caught her at an early stage at 16, but because she is not treatable and because I am balding even on the sides and back of my head, it is obvious that I am in complete sh*t. It is quite possible that even HRT will not help me, because baldness on the back of the head suggests that even several times higher aromatase does not prevent follicles from miniaturizing. Therefore, I will no doubt use injections and keep E at a high level, increasing it to the maximum optimal values (checking my free E and SHBG). And even that may not help me, because my genes are too terrible. I will say it again: my mother is balding and has Norwood.
You´re sadly not alone, my mom´s hair is diffuse thinning, my sisters (27) density is about 30-50% of the original density. My dad has almost no hair, not even proper occipital hair. Brother rocks a NW2.5 at 30yo and my little sisters (16yo) hair started to fall out as well, she lost about 10% density probably already. I dont know why my parents decided to spread genes. And I have a Norwood 2.5 with crown vertex thinning at 17 years of age.

little bit about my family history, so it is better understood why I doubt even hormonal treatments will help me, but oh well.

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You´re sadly not alone, my mom´s hair is diffuse thinning, my sisters (27) density is about 30-50% of the original density. My dad has almost no hair, not even proper occipital hair. Brother rocks a NW2.5 at 30yo and my little sisters (16yo) hair started to fall out as well, she lost about 10% density probably already. I dont know why my parents decided to spread genes. And I have a Norwood 2.5 with crown vertex thinning at 17 years of age.

little bit about my family history, so it is better understoof why I doubt even hornonal treatments will poorly help me, but oh well.
If you don't want to use HRT cycles like I did, you have to live with it, or die.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
К сожалению, вы не одиноки, у моей мамы волосы редеют диффузно, у моих сестер (27) густота примерно 30-50% от первоначальной. У моего отца почти нет волос, даже на затылке. Брат раскачивает NW2.5 в 30 лет, и волосы моих младших сестер (16 лет) тоже начали выпадать, она, наверное, уже потеряла примерно 10% густоты. Я не знаю, почему мои родители решили распространять гены. А у меня Norwood 2.5 с истончением макушки в 17 лет.

немного о моей семейной истории, чтобы лучше понять, почему я сомневаюсь, что даже гормональное лечение мне поможет, ну да ладно.
Принимайте прогестерон он вам поможет,я пользовался всем и с уверенностью могу сказать что прогестерон восстанавливает волосы,эстрадиол их подсушивает и делает сухими а тестостерон делает их более жирными

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Дело в том что мой браузер переводит автоматически,когда я вставляю перевод английский й и вставляю в браузер ответ он автоматически переводит на русский

Last edited:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Яр, не могли бы вы использовать translate.google.com или что-то подобное для публикации на английском языке. большинство людей даже не читают ваши сообщения, а у вас есть ценный опыт ...
Of course I can