Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that many HRT meds are prostate meds might help some of the guys who want to use HRT for restoration purposes avoid the shame and guilt of being on "female hormones". Now, they are in actuality, human hormones, but I wish in retrospect that I had told my family that I was on prostate medication. Sort of a tip because most nosy people will desist if we say that our meds "have to do with our prostates" or that they are similar to prostate meds and often used for endocrine disorders.

Instead of all of this AR receptor over-sensitivity language, thinking of excess T/DHT as being related to an endocrine disorder might help free the minds of those newbies starting out. Going on HRT has saved my life, my hair, my looks and my desire to live. And the alternative was withering up and dying bald and probably alone.
Yes, that's good advice. If they ask me why I am taking these drugs, I will simply say that I have hyperandrogenism. People will still not understand what it is and are unlikely to continue asking questions. Moreover, I look like a guy. And I hope I always will

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're trans, Janey. We're neither inferior nor superior. And I wouldn't want to live in a world without men.
The fact that many HRT meds are prostate meds might help some of the guys who want to use HRT for restoration purposes avoid the shame and guilt of being on "female hormones". Now, they are in actuality, human hormones, but I wish in retrospect that I had told my family that I was on prostate medication. Sort of a tip because most nosy people will desist if we say that our meds "have to do with our prostates" or that they are similar to prostate meds and often used for endocrine disorders.

Instead of all of this AR receptor over-sensitivity language, thinking of excess T/DHT as being related to an endocrine disorder might help free the minds of those newbies starting out. Going on HRT has saved my life, my hair, my looks and my desire to live. And the alternative was withering up and dying bald and probably alone.
Cis-males not wanting to turn into girls is not that hard to comprehend.

You're like the trans-supremacist that Fox News keeps warning me about. /S

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been suffering from abnormally oily skin since the age of 14. My skin was so oily that 15 minutes after washing it, it shone, and after 2 hours my face was wet. I didn’t feel the freshness of the wind outside because my face was constantly in oil. Glasses constantly roll off the nose due to the slippery nasty lard. Having such oily skin is agonizing torture. I had to wash my face every change at school, otherwise I could not study normally due to discomfort
I also had chronic acne. I was told that it would go away with age, but it didn’t go away. And I realized that it was forever, like my oily skin. I still have acne spots on my cheeks after acne that was a few years ago. They are with me for life, nothing helps to remove them. I'll try to lighten them with a laser, but I can't get rid of them completely

I think these symptoms are not normal. When you talk about it, they tell you "you're just a young man, that's okay." No, it’s not okay. I think this is a disease that can be called hyperandrogenism. And I have been sick with her since the beginning of puberty. My beard started growing when I was 13. I see that my peers do not suffer from acne, oily skin, or hair loss. I'm just sick. But this is not considered a disease

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, having hair is such a delight that you are ready even for HRT for the sake of it ... I did not appreciate such little things in life and took many things for granted. But now I understand that we can lose anything. Hair, arms, legs, life. I began to appreciate many things that I had not paid attention to before.
I don't quite understand why you dress up and imitate women. Are you flattered by the cute image of a girl? In general, I don't understand transgender people well. I thought they were fighting terrible dysphoria. But when communicating, I always find out that they really like to dress up and be pretty ... I'm not sure if it is worth satisfying all their perversions.
If you think trans folks are simply perverts not deserving of your respect you might go back to your Russian community!

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that they are in an offshoot of the bear/dog family. I prefer cats but hyenas are fascinating animals and people on high-dose estradiol see a lot of the same genital changes towards the middle between male and female that essentially all hyenas have. Especially noteworthy is that the scrotum under MtF HRT can become very labia majora-like in appearance. Clitoral hood and foreskin sort of meet in the middle in sort of look. A lot of my foreskin which was completely gone, grew back. You guys are just on the hair level but the whole thing, all of it is mind-blowing when you let go and let estradiol at the highest levels take over and do what it will....

You guys might get captured by the experience because you have to go quite far into the experience to get the hair back and then you don't want to go back to being an inferior XY.

You are so f*****g creepy and fucked up in your head man, crazy

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think trans folks are simply perverts not deserving of your respect you might go back to your Russian community!
You do not understand me. I'm talking about the fact that a significant part of transgender people have never had dysphoria, but just really loved to dress up and look cute. The transgender people themselves told me this, these are not my words. I see HRT as a way to deal with dysphoria, not a way to become more cute, imitating someone and collecting all the female clichés.
I see the difference between dysphoria and the usual desire to be more pretty, which I myself am not without, but restrain it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, having hair is such a delight that you are ready even for HRT for the sake of it ... I did not appreciate such little things in life and took many things for granted. But now I understand that we can lose anything. Hair, arms, legs, life. I began to appreciate many things that I had not paid attention to before.
I don't quite understand why you dress up and imitate women. Are you flattered by the cute image of a girl? In general, I don't understand transgender people well. I thought they were fighting terrible dysphoria. But when communicating, I always find out that they really like to dress up and be pretty ... I'm not sure if it is worth satisfying all their perversions.
Everyone is different. For me, at least during an interim period, I needed to dress more or less ultra-feminine to overcome the shame of not wanting to be male. And as I say, it is much more complicated and I struggle still and probably always will with all of this. The easiest thing is just to say that I find male genitalia as an owner to be faintly disgusting. Some of guys are literally so huge that it simply has to hurt whenever they walk or move or cross their legs. I am short and fairly petite and some of that aspect intertwines with the fear of being a sissy aspect.

Remember the Simpsons with the mini-golf challenge and the boy whose father did not win had to wear a dress in public. I don't think that I am too far off from that. It's basically the worse male fear of all, being made to wear the garments of a woman and the only thing more shameful historically was to wear a woman's clothes and to bottom.

The other thing is that I call things like I see them and certainly with the wig on, right now Jane is simply more attractive to both men and women. I very closely associate the wig with my Janey personality and as my hair comes in, I guess I will see if it is as distinguishing and attractive as the wig has been for me. That wig hasn't saved my life exactly but hair restoration takes a long, long time and thank Goddess, I had a back up.

That's one of the main reasons that I started a separate thread, so that I could deal with some of the psychological issues that might not apply to the folks "just in it for the hair" but then again some times, I still think that I am just in it for the hair. With the hair I envision, Jane, Will, it doesn't matter that much as long as my hair is blowing gently about my face....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're trans, Janey. We're neither inferior nor superior. And I wouldn't want to live in a world without men.

Don't overthink it. Trans folks suffer from shame but we are making the brave new world but my ultimate goal is to break down and transcend less than always being stereotypical but right now, I sort of like some of the stereotypical female stuff. I have no dead name or personality. He's with me always just basically an observer now....

For some of us this is indeed, akin to multiple personality syndrome and I can look into the mirror now and forget that Jane is looking back now. Part of the healing for many of us involves dealing with the traits known as autogynephilia and androphilia versus gynephlia. I am gynephilic and also autogynephilic but a person has to find confidence in dignity in some aspect of her being and right now for me, it is my looks, my control over how I look and present and continuing to understand what it means to be transgender.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is different. For me, at least during an interim period, I needed to dress more or less ultra-feminine to overcome the shame of not wanting to be male. And as I say, it is much more complicated and I struggle still and probably always will with all of this. The easiest thing is just to say that I find male genitalia as an owner to be faintly disgusting. Some of guys are literally so huge that it simply has to hurt whenever they walk or move or cross their legs. I am short and fairly petite and some of that aspect intertwines with the fear of being a sissy aspect.

Remember the Simpsons with the mini-golf challenge and the boy whose father did not win had to wear a dress in public. I don't think that I am too far off from that. It's basically the worse male fear of all, being made to wear the garments of a woman and the only thing more shameful historically was to wear a woman's clothes and to bottom.

The other thing is that I call things like I see them and certainly with the wig on, right now Jane is simply more attractive to both men and women. I very closely associate the wig with my Janey personality and as my hair comes in, I guess I will see if it is as distinguishing and attractive as the wig has been for me. That wig hasn't saved my life exactly but hair restoration takes a long, long time and thank Goddess, I had a back up.

That's one of the main reasons that I started a separate thread, so that I could deal with some of the psychological issues that might not apply to the folks "just in it for the hair" but then again some times, I still think that I am just in it for the hair. With the hair I envision, Jane, Will, it doesn't matter that much as long as my hair is blowing gently about my face....
Sometimes it seems to me that you wanted to cure your hair, but just went too far. You liked the prettier look and started to satisfy your desires. In fact, I understand this, but I struggle with these desires, not succumb to them.
I'm only 169cm tall, I have big hips and a very feminine belly, I would make a perfect trance lol. In addition, I have a narrow ribcage, soft facial features. And I am impressed by the image of "Femboy", to be nice is great. But I will never wear a dress lol. If in the end I have to use HRT, I will still wear men's clothes and consider myself a guy, behave in the same way.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Love this song. I have had it on a loop since Almas' post. Mick Jagger's hair from about 1968 to 1973 is a personal goal. He had a huge, huge effect on me, along with the Beatles, in terms of how I have wanted to present since Junior High (that must date me--middle school now, I guess). I study his early videos and concert footage as a way to improve my movement as a female in terms of grace. He wore a pretty nice dress in the park after Brian Jones died, releasing thousands of butterflies into the air as Mick Taylor took over and the band hit its peak period. If Mick can pull it off, then why not me? As my lips have changed, note how Mick has always had very feminine lips and emphatic ones at that, leading to the famous logo.

1618765414424.png

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Bicalutamide does not help me, then in order to stop baldness and improve hair quality, I will try to add small doses of estrogen to Bicalutamide, starting with 2mg
It is a shame that it is not known what levels are starting to have a good effect on hair. I am constantly wondering about this. I would like to keep the male physique and not increase the puffiness of the face, that is, find some kind of balance. It is very difficult

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He is not a trans, he is just a guy trying all he can do to grow and keep his hair

"then you don't want to go back to being an inferior XY"

Janey is a XY, he has a dick between his legs. XX have pussies between their legs. Taking massive doses of estrogen doesn't change anything in that regard. He will be a XY until his last day on earth

Last edited: