Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, RSG

I am not really familiar with it but I don't think that MtF's want to "balance" excess estrogen but guys might want to in some circumstances but I have am not aware of what testing has been done with this substance.

Thanks JE,

I might do some more research and share it with the group.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fiction: I have been working on transgender and grief based faction in a variety of forms since I came out as transgender. I have hundreds of pages of different scenes written about the compulsiveness of getting entice, entrapped and then starting to love being female. Here's one scene:

Janey Elizabeth Confession time: Autogynephilia

My story: Mean Rude Boys and What's Below is Based Upon a True Story. Scene I.

Any of you guys in your 20's out there who have those mean, sort of rude dispositions, I mean that seems to be one effect of my increasing constantly my ingestion of estrogen. At first it was just to grow hair and then I wanted breasts and thought that all of sudden big bottoms look really great. My lips got fuller and my cheeks redder and rosier and I started looking girlier and girlier, This was fine and I still dug chicks. The problem is that as my estrogen levels rise, males are starting to smell interesting to me and I have been repel by their scent since birth.

Some times, I think about having some young balding guys over to my house for a hair seminar and a couple of the guys bring martinis just to be polite. Then all four of them are all really interested in my changes under HRT and they want to see all of them with before pictures too. Somehow, even though I never asked, they are all showing me their sources of pride as well and I pretty much go sloppy at this point and with my big fat knockers, I just keel over drunk face down, pretty much out of it and "presenting" to all four of them. Well, you can imagine what happens next, right?

Janey

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for sharing. rational practical experiments is what adds value vs delusional thought experiments of some users.

i also had the itch go at 3months with estriol, but i don't rock the gyno/areola look.
Did you get any regrowth? I was really hoping that the peptides would have been working their magic by now but no signs of anything. I really don't want to back down the minoxidil trap again.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just so you know I was referring to junley using bic and dust together with amazing results, not Me.
He uses estradiol injections - the most radical treatment. I only use Bicalutamide with Finasteride - this is already an interesting experiment

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He uses estradiol injections - the most radical treatment. I only use Bicalutamide with Finasteride - this is already an interesting experiment
Mate your so full of sh*t.

your the only one that comes here and try’s to tell people what works when you have absolutely no idea what works! All you do is copy exactly what dhtcell or Ein has said in the past. You base nearly everything you say of there results but you miss the fact they never even had hairloss fo begin with lol. How is E injections radical?!? Your taking a f*****g prostate cancer pill and a 5alpa blocker!!! That’s radical as well!! Hahaha.

you have rocks in your head mate.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
fact they never even had hairloss fo begin with lol
I will tell you a secret: if a person's аss and head have not changed places, this does not mean that he does not have baldness.

I was also told that I do not have baldness. Since then I have felt worse and I am glad that I started treatment early.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have used minoxidil, it will invalidate your results to demonstrate the effectiveness of Bicalutamide
That's called priority code two, proving things for others. Priority code one equals growing a head of hair for yourself while saying "f*** you" to the haters and the doubters, or so I hear....

Goddess bless

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatologists aren't endocrinologists. I wouldn't hold my breath for them. Only thing they do is checking your skin for skin cancer. They are pretty much useless. For hair loss, you should better visit an endo than a derm imo. Lol!
Seinfeld called one of his girlfriends who was a dermatologist a "pimple popper".

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to the risk of liver toxicity with bicalutamide, liver monitoring should be done regularly during bicalutamide therapy. If liver enzymes are sufficiently elevated, bicalutamide should be promptly discontinued (or possibly dosage reduced). Since most cases seem to occur early into treatment (within the first 6 months), this may be the most important time for liver monitoring.

This one is important DIYer's, more so than the longer term demineralization risk. Estradiol only if parenteral will not put anyone at risk, really for anything except breasts. This quote surprised me but I had done seminars with this scholar so I knew that many placed risk in order as CPA, riskiest, Bica, second riskiest, especially for liver and spironolactone with some risk but mostly sides that make a person's life miserable but don't endanger it in terms of cancer. Nothing comes free in life but ....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will tell you a secret: if a person's аss and head have not changed places, this does not mean that he does not have baldness.

I was also told that I do not have baldness. Since then I have felt worse and I am glad that I started treatment early.
The first line must be some sort of garbled Russian proverb but I like it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's called priority code two, proving things for others. Priority code one equals growing a head of hair for yourself while saying "f*** you" to the haters and the doubters, or so I hear....

Goddess bless
Remember standard stats procedure and theory, Almas. All of us know what we are taking. That in itself can cause significant placebo effects but I have never heard of a placebo effect strong enough to take someone from bald to Rapunzel.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol ok, Whatever makes you sleep at night man, I seen your picture you uploaded.. I agree, your going bald.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are not sensitive to T and DHT, but they are sensitive to E, which is produced due to the conversion of T to E

Bicalutamide does a similar job: it turns off androgen receptors, but increases E.This, in a sense, brings you back to adolescence.
Bicalutamide is an ideal medicine, but the E it gives is not enough to restore the follicles. It is necessary to restore with high dosages of E, and then maintain the result with Bicalutamide. I plan on getting my hair back in my teenage time 14-15 years old, that's my goal
Do you know if bica pills can be cut? If someone got 100mg can it be cut into 2 x50mg?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Goddess bless
I also had such thoughts, but an altruist woke up in me. I want to help people if I can
The problem with minoxidil is that it doesn't stop the progression of baldness, but makes you feel like you're doing well. But it won't last forever