Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For anyone who didn't stockup on a year worth of meds, i would suggest gradually decrease your dosage. Since international shipping is fucked (only for those who self medicate ofcourse)

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, imagine running out of trannie drugs lmao, it would be the end for these eunuchs

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica never seem to have done anything. Why jf spironolactone such a weak AA did I get regain on it and none when I switched to Bica. I readded CPA to Bica and continuing on E

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only question i have to ask you guys is minoxidil required with hrt?
if you are seeking full recovery and better density then yea it is a must, but if you are only looking to maintain your hair with minimal regrowth then dnt because no amount of AA and estrogen are gonna revie the old dead follicles without some minoxidil

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are seeking full recovery and better density then yea it is a must, but if you are only looking to maintain your hair with minimal regrowth then dnt because no amount of AA and estrogen are gonna revie the old dead follicles without some minoxidil
Oral or topical minoxidil?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil is needed because it does activate regrowth. You are mixing hrt (essentially a theraphy to either recover from menopause in ciswomen or transition to female for transwomen) with hair loss and hair regrowth. It's easy to confuse both and you are not the only one.

The two are different and somewhat related: although when you look around you the best candidates for having full head of hair are women not men. Half of the men after 50 look like gigantic dickheads. Female with hormone deficiency after menopause get thinning but in a diffuse pattern because dht is attacking the hair follicles in a different way (frontal follicles are much more resilient in females than males.) I think the reason is the same but the pattern is different.

So to recap, get on hrt if you want to transition and don't mind b**ch tits on your body. You will put your body in an emulation mode that will stop hairloss (T & DHT levels are the same as pre-menopause ciswomen.) In order to recover the loss you had being born with a dick, you will also need possibly duta if you stil have T because somehow dht will happen in other areas then from your balls and remember your follicles have already severely miniaturized. You will also need minoxidil to reactivate the growth of these follicles (no one can tell why but I suspect it's related to PGE2 which is deficient in men.)

minoxidil will grow hair everywhere, some on your head (unfortunately not enough) but expect Neanderthal hands and arms and the need to laser it or wax it regularly. If you are on hrt and try to feminise that's a big issue. minoxidil topical is effective but not as much as oral with higher doses. Oral will avoid the aging of skin and wrinkles and doses will make topical insignificant in its effect.

If you do minoxidil, do microneedling (the follica way). Done right, it will trigger neogenesis.

All of this can work or not work depending on your own body ability to react to the drugs or not. If you have sensitive follicles or you waited to long to start, it will be harder. There is no cure, and the only way to maintain what you get is to keep at it everyday of your life. Are you ready for this commitment? The minute you stop, things will go downhill and you are back to square one, while you may keep the side effects permanently (ED, gyno, vision loss, liver decease, etc.) For each their own.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil is needed because it does activate regrowth. You are mixing hrt (essentially a theraphy to either recover from menopause in ciswomen or transition to female for transwomen) with hair loss and hair regrowth. It's easy to confuse both and you are not the only one.

The two are different and somewhat related: although when you look around you the best candidates for having full head of hair are women not men. Half of the men after 50 look like gigantic dickheads. Female with hormone deficiency after menopause get thinning but in a diffuse pattern because dht is attacking the hair follicles in a different way (frontal follicles are much more resilient in females than males.) I think the reason is the same but the pattern is different.

So to recap, get on hrt if you want to transition and don't mind b**ch tits on your body. You will put your body in an emulation mode that will stop hairloss (T & DHT levels are the same as pre-menopause ciswomen.) In order to recover the loss you had being born with a dick, you will also need possibly duta if you stil have T because somehow dht will happen in other areas then from your balls and remember your follicles have already severely miniaturized. You will also need minoxidil to reactivate the growth of these follicles (no one can tell why but I suspect it's related to PGE2 which is deficient in men.)

minoxidil will grow hair everywhere, some on your head (unfortunately not enough) but expect Neanderthal hands and arms and the need to laser it or wax it regularly. If you are on hrt and try to feminise that's a big issue. minoxidil topical is effective but not as much as oral with higher doses. Oral will avoid the aging of skin and wrinkles and doses will make topical insignificant in its effect.

If you do minoxidil, do microneedling (the follica way). Done right, it will trigger neogenesis.

All of this can work or not work depending on your own body ability to react to the drugs or not. If you have sensitive follicles or you waited to long to start, it will be harder. There is no cure, and the only way to maintain what you get is to keep at it everyday of your life. Are you ready for this commitment? The minute you stop, things will go downhill and you are back to square one, while you may keep the side effects permanently (ED, gyno, vision loss, liver decease, etc.) For each their own.
Because i have seen people without minoxidil get amazing regrowth