Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd much rather look like a masculine man for example colton haynes.
But don't get me wrong the guy on the other page looks alot better with hair and better skin but he kinda looks like a wimp yeah.

461246E2-28C1-42EB-B3D0-167092BE39D2.jpeg

He’s real masculine!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And also, he is applying make up lol, can't get any girlier.

And? He’s a male model, in which all of them wear it. In fact, males delving into cosmetics is increasing and will turn into the norm. It’s a similar case, some women don’t prefer cosmetics and some men don’t prefer it either, but it more and more will continue to use it.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol lashing out. Do u feel offended because i called someone a wimp? Grow up and stop getting offended by everything. Ooh and btw i am 23 which u would have known if u could read, so how am i a boomer?.Keep taking estradiol and claiming u are masculine i don't care but i will call u a wimp as much as i like, deal with it.

None of us are claiming that we are masculine. We all claim that we are feminine and that’s the main point of some of our arguments, that femininity/neoteny is increasing and will grow to dominate many industries.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of us are claiming that we are masculine. We all claim that we are feminine and that’s the main point of some of our arguments, that femininity/neoteny is increasing and will grow to dominate many industries.
Yeah and my point is that feminizing men is bad for society, for men and for women.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So because i don't accept 'feminine men 'i am a boomer? Lol not every millenial is a low T soy cuck liberal who behaves like a women. Transgenders will never fit in any world view because they are bullsht and you know deep down it's true. I am not threatened by anything i just find it disgusting and unnatural and i don't want anything to do with them and i am not alone in this. And feminine men are the problem of this generation, too weak to act or do anything look at peterson all he does is cry on a forum all day. It's not what women want either, guess why more and more men are being single, too weak to do anything.

I don’t understand why you are turning this political, when these people don’t affect your life. Gender dysphoria is a genuine medical condition, and it’s undeniable. You can continue to dislike them all you want, but that doesn’t change much but make you seem ignorant; honestly, people like you are the reason why people don’t like to be associated with being right-wing. Peterson isn’t feminine, he’s masculine; all of the feminine males on this website don’t complain the evidently idiotic things he complains about. Feminine men aren’t the problem with this generation, I’m not sure why you believe this, do you have any particular reasons why you feel this way?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and my point is that feminizing men is bad for society, for men and for women.

Is it necessarily bad? I mean, masculine men make up for most crimes. I understand the argument you are trying to make, and the argument has probably been taken from watching too much on YouTube, but take it somewhere else because we couldn’t give two shits.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet u'll never be accepted in society. And trans people don't make me stressed out they make me cringe and laugh with my boomerfriends.

"nooo haha I didn't get mad and have a meltdown and run away with my tail between my legs nooo hahaha I was merely laughing at you and pretending to be retarded NOOO WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME!!!"

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More than u anyways. And i never said how he behaved i said how he looked . OP looks like a wimp because he is on feminizing drugs. U guys have no place on a hair loss forum lol.

I couldn’t care less if he is more masculine than me, because it’s not relevant to my life. You are a wimp; at least Bridge has the balls (lol) to post images of himself and his progress...

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it necessarily bad? I mean, masculine men make up for most crimes. I understand the argument you are trying to make, and the argument has probably been taken from watching too much on YouTube, but take it somewhere else because we couldn’t give two shits.
Yeah it will be bad for society. Maybe u should take ur transgender topic to a forum for trans people?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it will be bad for society. Maybe u should take ur transgender topic to a forum for trans people?

But, feminine men aren’t transgender. Most of us aren’t transgender, we are just feminine males who are retrieving our hair back from androgens. So, why would we go to a forum for transgender individuals?

You should take yourself to Lookism:

2C78AB98-A464-4723-BFC2-0FDC64F0A6EC.jpeg

Seems suitable :)

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what you can lose with Tamoxifen is not as much as what you have gained with an extreme treatment right? I mean, something like "ok ... I lose a bit using Tamoxifen but I have gained a lot more during this process".

I didn't shed in Tamoxifen so it may be YMMV thing, but I did it carefully and slowly so that there's no drastic hormonal changes.

View attachment 132259

Estradiol truly is beautifying...

@Father_of_Shiseido see jaws and chins (lol) are there and haven't "melt".

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those who cry masculinity normally happen to be soys who are chasing masculinity. The way he is replying ( showing extreme insecurity, being transphobe), he sure doesn't sound masculine to me.
U can only speculate but i have facts because ur on 150mg spironolactone lol.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
But, feminine men aren’t transgender. Most of us aren’t transgender, we are just feminine males who are retrieving our hair back from androgens. So, why would we go to a forum for transgender individuals?

View attachment 132273

View attachment 132273

It's over for transcels.