Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g your endocrine system with HRT or fina is both damaging in the long term, only the delusional and the ones emotionally invested in these hormone treatments will say differently.
fina is more dangerous than hormones because it reduces 5ar derived neurosteriods

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares, though? Not everyone wants to appear burly; in my opinion, the over-masculine appearance is abominable.

If you look at this Dior campaign, the male model would be classified as a ‘whimp’ too, since he appears more feminine and neotenic. However, he is booking these opportunities whilst masculine men are struggling.

Just like John Legend got "sexiest man of the year". Things like that aren't driven by reality. They use stick thin female models even though most men don't want that. By and large women want masculine men and men want feminine women.

hgk23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyone who has achieved some positive results on finasteride / dutasteride + minoxidil + Estriol?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! How are you doing?

I will be having my first laser hair removal session just 2 days later. I remember you recommended something like hydrocortisone+ (sth) to apply after the session. What was the second thing?

Yo dude, doing good. It was a combo of hydrocortisone and sunscreen just because the skin is sensitive to sun damage/scarring right afterward.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't look any younger to me at all. He just went from being an ugly guy to an ugly girl.

You are just mad that he looks better than you

Just like John Legend got "sexiest man of the year". Things like that aren't driven by reality. They use stick thin female models even though most men don't want that. By and large women want masculine men and men want feminine women.

Who the f*** cares about what women want? Jesus...

Last edited:

melio

Reaction score
Is there anyone who has achieved some positive results on finasteride / dutasteride + minoxidil + Estriol?

IDK about anyone else, I don't think my hair loss is a good representation of most men's, but I tried this exact combo (dutasteride/min/bi-estro specifically) for a while (estriol was the most last addition, lasted about six months) and didn't notice sh*t in terms of regrowth.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao If I looked like that I would shoot myself.

Straight men care about what women want. Why are trans people so hostile towards straight people? That's why you can't make any progress.

I guess we can only hope that you do look like that, in that case!

But, no one is talking about what women want from straight men. We are talking about feminine and neotenic men booking modelling/beauty campaigns, whilst masculine men are struggling. Most of us aren’t transgender, including myself, since you have to have gender dysphoria to be transgender. Nonetheless, we have had enough of people like you coming to this thread just to debate; this thread is one thread out of thousands discussing such regimens, yet you feel as if this thread is damaging.

What progress do we have to make when we aren’t transgender? In fact, maybe you should focus on making progress with your arguments because they seem as if they sprouted out of your ***.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao If I looked like that I would shoot myself.

Straight men care about what women want. Why are trans people so hostile towards straight people? That's why you can't make any progress.

I don't think the majority on here on HRT consider themselves trans, just men desperate to get their back no matter the cost, there are some on this board that would label you a tranny for even contemplating spironolactone, hell i have seen people accuse people who use finasteride as using tranny medication.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that at one point @bridgeburn was using dexamethasone to increase aromatase, but has anyone else tried this angle?

I feel like increasing aromatase would be a solid move as its what increases/creates e2 from testosterone and if theres higher e2 then there should be less DHT getting made assuming that aromatase gets to the T before 5ar does. and if done locally it could possibly help deal with sides like gyno.

Is there something im missing or does this sound like a solid angle to the people here who actually want to talk on the science and subject of hairloss?

my 2 cents:
chill tf out. Some people have made choices on what to do with themselves/their bodies. If you can manage to look past whatever tf makes you so hateful you have an actual post that helps us all understand why some people on here have achieved what you are here looking for as well. May not be the way you want but for fucks-sake keep that blabbering to yourself- typing it and hitting send doesn't help us reach any kind of understanding on how to grow hair.

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking 12.5mg cypro every week for two months. No side effects to report. I'm still a dude. Hair is regrowing a lot though, probably the addition of the dutasteride 4 months ago.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking 12.5mg cypro every week for two months. No side effects to report. I'm still a dude. Hair is regrowing a lot though, probably the addition of the dutasteride 4 months ago.

You are officially a transgender woman with limp dick and big boobs! Now, just wait for all the hate you will get from the anti-finasteride cult

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the majority on here on HRT consider themselves trans, just men desperate to get their back no matter the cost, there are some on this board that would label you a tranny for even contemplating spironolactone, hell i have seen people accuse people who use finasteride as using tranny medication.

Knowing some of the people on this website, I wouldn’t be surprised if nizoral users were accused of being transgender

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is gyno inevitable with this regiment? How come transgender people often don't get boobs with similar hrt?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are officially a transgender woman with limp dick and big boobs! Now, just wait for all the hate you will get from the anti-finasteride cult
No risk no reward. I'm on Low dose cypro + dutasteride + oral minoxidil + dermarolling. If this maintains my hair I will be happy. Experimenting with a bit of cypro is something non responders should do if they are desperate enough for hair. All choices are about acceptance, at the end of the day.

If one can accept baldness. That's fine.

Others will only try finasteride and then accept baldness if finasteride fails. That's okay too.

Some are willing to go full tranny knowing the risks. That's okay also.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No risk no reward. I'm on Low dose cypro + dutasteride + oral minoxidil + dermarolling. If this maintains my hair I will be happy. Experimenting with a bit of cypro is something non responders should do if they are desperate enough for hair. All choices are about acceptance, at the end of the day.

If one can accept baldness. That's fine.

Others will only try finasteride and then accept baldness if finasteride fails. That's okay too.

Some are willing to go full tranny knowing the risks. That's okay also.

How is the dermarolling and oral minxoidil working? i can't stand using topical minoxidil, would like to quit it, do you think dermarolling boosts oral minoxidils effectiveness? im currently taking 10mg, been on it since last october, started topical and dermarolling not long after.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is the dermarolling and oral minxoidil working? i can't stand using topical minoxidil, would like to quit it, do you think dermarolling boosts oral minoxidils effectiveness? im currently taking 10mg, been on it since last october.
I haven't been on oral minoxidil for long enough to gauge its effectiveness. Dermarolling won't boost oral minoxidil effectiveness. You would need topical for that to be absorbed by the wounds. You don't need a minoxidil boost. 10mg is already a very high dose for MBP. 5mg is the limit for baldness in the literature.