Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, is that supposed to offend me or what? Try harder kid and go take your treatments there, nobody is keeping you from doing something but that does not mean that we have to agree with you, your treatments or ideologies. And take a look at your fellow mentally ill friends post histories if you really have the guts of speaking about offenses or hate towards people who don't agree with castration and whatever the f*** your doing there with your bodies.

You don't have to agree with what some of people do to tackle hair loss, but you don't really have to call people mentally ill for going for more unconventional treatments. It's a very extreme choice to make, but hair loss can be a completely soul destroying condition to have and that sometimes leads to desperate people taking desperate measures. To me castration is waaaay more extreme than anything i'd ever consider, i think constructive arguments against some of the treatments proposed here should be explored but there is no point in shouting at other people and calling them mentally ill because of the choices they have made to tackle hair loss, it's not going to solve anything or be of any practical use to a lurker or poster on here sitting on the fence and not knowing whether an orchiectomy,estradiol or any of the other very extreme methods to deal with hair loss will help them or not.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, is that supposed to offend me or what? Try harder kid and go take your treatments there, nobody is keeping you from doing something but that does not mean that we have to agree with you, your treatments or ideologies. And take a look at your fellow mentally ill friends post histories if you really have the guts of speaking about offenses or hate towards people who don't agree with castration and whatever the f*** your doing there with your bodies.
Sup norwood 11. Looks like you're back being a peasant even after getting banned 3 times.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have to agree with what some of people do to tackle hair loss, but you don't really have to call people mentally ill for going for more unconventional treatments. It's a very extreme choice to make, but hair loss can be a completely soul destroying condition to have and that sometimes leads to desperate people taking desperate measures. To me castration is waaaay more extreme than anything i'd ever consider, i think constructive arguments against some of the treatments proposed here should be explored but there is no point in shouting at other people and calling them mentally ill because of the choices they have made to tackle hair loss, it's not going to solve anything or be of any practical use to a lurker or poster on here sitting on the fence and not knowing whether an orchiectomy,estradiol or any of the other very extreme methods to deal with hair loss will help them or not.

Dude i have nothing with you or your decisions, please stay out of this, it has nothing to do with the things you are talking about and everybody knows that. Ikarus and his mentally ill gang are called mentally ill because they are. The majority of the users of this forum suffer from a form of hair loss, we all have our own problems and nobody can understand what everybody feels because everybody is different. That does not mean that you can't spot when it's something more than the depression that is caused by loosing your hair.

There are hundred of million of men going through this every single day, only the freaks on the hair loss forum inject acid into their balls and take gender changing drugs in trying to save it, besides the fact that they are like a cult and try to spread their ideologies, diseases and perspectives about how bad and poison testosterone is, this after cutting their balls off to get rid of it and embracing another hormone just because it can give them their hair back. It's hypocrisy at it's finest and their ideologies, treatments, opinions and actions are solely based on the fact that they could get their hair back following whatever they think they are following there.

The same thing happened with "doctor death" who invented the lobotomy. He even won a nobel prize for his "accomplishments" and there were people who idolize him because they transformed their schizophrenic and demented ones into vegetables and the people around them could finally rest. Now after many years, documentaries like the lobotomist are made and he is called one of the most cruel human that ever lived on earth. If tomorrow somebody would grow hair through a lobotomy, Ikarus and his mentally ill gang will praise lobotomy as being safe and worthy of loosing many other functions of your body and brain, just to get your hair back. Anything that would get their hair back is worth the risk for them, an this is the only thing somebody needs to know, to actually understand who these guys are, what their agendas are, and how "healthy" their brain and mindsets are.

So please, i don't have nothing with you, i never offended you, i am sorry you are going through a hard time but understand that there are many more like you and more even worse. Take your decisions, do your own thing and stop trying to tell others how to think or to change their mindsets just because you are depressed and willing to kill yourself if you are loosing your hair.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
TomRiddle, next time you get banned and come back sneakily on this forum to continue spitting your venom across the fellows who's intent is to same their own hair, can you please call yourself Nurse Ratched. You have been keeping the admin of this forum busy with all your bans and I want to find a way to identify you and block you right away. TiA.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got banned for using some words not for saying what i think and sharing my opinions just like you entitled pricks also do so keep trying, you have a long way to go until you could make me feel bad. It amazes me how oddly you think that what you say could actually have an impact on a stranger from the internet and that only shows how much frustrated and emotionally invested you are in this internet personas and lives you are living.

And coming back sneakily would mean hiding which i'm not, i always came back after the ban ended but acknowledging and understanding that i should not use the words for which i was banned and i understood also that i must block every incel or anybody else who would have the attitude you and others have just because we don't agree or share the same ideologies. With all of this said, i'm gonna add another one to my ignore list so we can end this endless and pointless discussion. Your never gonna change anybody's mind anyways and the smartest always walks first so good riddance.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with @pegasus2. That @TomRiddle is just derailing every thread I found interesting for the purpose of expressing his lame opinion nobody gives a dam about. So much time wasted in politics while we could be exchanging more info at trying to solve this genetic deficiency.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You, the mentally ill incels from the hair loss forum, solving this genetic deficiency lmao. How, transforming yourselves into women, pseudo hermaphrodites, cutting your balls off or all of them like the "legend" of this forum @Sonolmn98 did? Good luck what can i say lol and while your at it maybe you will find the cure for corona virus also haha

afb94efa561e518e6d1ac36802a43da0.png

Surgical castration=injecting acid into his balls at home and almost dying because of hemorrhage forcing the doctors to surgically remove his dead balls so he wouldn't die...

2211490cd0f475796bb2891824ee027e.png

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/i-castrated-myself-to-halt-baldness.119212/

Baldness "genetic deficiency" solved below by the "discoverer of the cure"

Snapchat-1763381853.jpg

DSC-4158.jpg

6f5ab952e8df2c73355dab2d6f66b776.png

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/i-castrated-myself-to-halt-baldness.119212/

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please get lost @TomRiddle. You are in a thread exactly describing what you are against in the name of religious beliefs and conservative thinking. My advice to you is to create your own success story thread and put in evidence what has worked for you to regain a full head of hair. Please show us the "normal way" of what we should all be doing to get a male mane.

And your reference to coronavirus is super lame. Now I suspect that either your IQ is below 40 or your mind is at the level of a 10yo.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Religious beliefs? LMAO, keep acting like you know sh*t about strangers that you actually don't know sh*t about haha. As i said, keep trying kid, i'm unbreakable.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reposting a thread of someone with gender dysphoria to criticize him for his approach to be a better person in life, whatever that person represents to him is lame.

Please start your own thread on success stories and let see what you were able to come up with beside criticizing others for trying to cope with their own issue.

I really want to see what @TomRiddle is able to come up on his own. That would be so much more constructive.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After doing what some of you guys are doing it's "normal" that you need to justify it with the "gender dysphoria" line. It's no "gender dysphoria" they all admitted doing it just to save their hair, besides that there is no such thing as "gender dysphoria" it's just a kind synonym for mental illnesses that don't have a cure and are not well understood, but this is just my personal opinion.

Check his post anyways and check the others also, they contradict themselves with every post or comment. You can keep coming with excuses especially for people you don't actually know, but fortunate for us, their post history is public and we can all draw our own conclusions, nobody needs your "translations" and justifications of their actions, characters or ideologies, as i said, their post history reflects them all.

And lol at the "his approach to be a better person in life" just lol, i think you don't actually see what you are writing or who tf knows what your babbling about there also.

Last edited:

Deacr4

My Regimen
Reaction score
This dude has clearly set himself to achieving two totally different bodily aesthetics, succeeding twice, and all you can do is moan about it like a saddo

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn the mental gymnastics in these ones is unbelievable. Ok dude, they admitted themselves that they are doing it for hair and after they transformed into women you and them come with different excuses, reasons or justifications for your actions like anybody is dumb enough to believe you after reading your post histories.

It's really unbelievable how dumb you are, even after reading his message where he also admitted that he knows he is mentally ill... I mean wtf, nobody cares anyways and even if i don't agree with them or their decisions, it's their lives, their bodies, i don't want or wish bad things to happen to them and have no hate towards them or anybody else who does this or whatever but i will never just believe or accept your ideologies that are changing daily just because you can't understand that us, the majority, normal people, don't think the same or agree with these over extreme measures just to save the f*****g hair on your head.

Today your saving your hair, tomorrow your cutting your balls off and ingesting estrogen for it, after you lose your balls and masculinity your praising estrogen and saying that testosterone is poison, after a few days your looking for bras, after a few more days you tell us that you have gender dysphoria and so on until your run out of excuses.

We get it, you did it and nobody cares anyways, learn to accept your decisions and understand that nobody can be forced to be like you or accept you or your decisions and actions just because you feel entitled to them. It's like coming tomorrow and asking people to address and treat you like a dog from now on because you feel you were born in the wrong body, but nobody has any obligations in changing their whole lives perspectives, mentality and behavior towards you or life in general just because yours are changing daily or like the wind blows depending on your ill mental states.

Last edited: