Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
он также связывается с рецепторами, но может превращаться в эстроген, если в тканях есть фермент ароматазы. Ингибиторы ароматазы всегда задавались вопросом, но почему-то не существует активаторов ароматазы
Dexamethasone is a potent Aromatase inducer. Which i may (probably) use when i start E.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you drip it in the eyes as we do on the forum then it will not help. and if you take it inside, then you can’t imagine how many side effects you will have. you will feel like an old grandfather. dexamethachone makes a cripple out of a person. osteoporosis, kidney cancer, and more. my mode compared to dexamethasone is an easy toy. This is a very powerful medicine. you have to be an idiot to take it. I'm not afraid of anything, but I would not accept it. under dexamethasone you will look like a drug addict who always wants to sleep. I warned you.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dexamethasone increases aromatase 9-15 times. but he is very dangerous. I don’t understand why they are taking dexamethasone and metformin. are there really few classical regimes?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How dexamethasone works for hair?
hair stops falling after the first day of admission. but it has a lot of side effects. it can not be taken for more than a year. it is a powerful medicine. you just won’t be able to take it for a long time. how to cancel and the hair will fall out. all women write that the drug works but is a very hard medicine.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you drip it in the eyes as we do on the forum then it will not help. and if you take it inside, then you can’t imagine how many side effects you will have. you will feel like an old grandfather. dexamethachone makes a cripple out of a person. osteoporosis, kidney cancer, and more. my mode compared to dexamethasone is an easy toy. This is a very powerful medicine. you have to be an idiot to take it. I'm not afraid of anything, but I would not accept it. under dexamethasone you will look like a drug addict who always wants to sleep. I warned you.
I know its pretty powerful, but i will be taking it at a dose of 1mg daily. Aromatase induction seems very attractive to me, and maybe it's just what i need.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair stops falling after the first day of admission. but it has a lot of side effects. it can not be taken for more than a year. it is a powerful medicine. you just won’t be able to take it for a long time. how to cancel and the hair will fall out. all women write that the drug works but is a very hard medicine.
My sister has been taking it since last one year but she doesn't have any terrible side effects.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys im thinking about starting hrt. What norwood am i?

Attachments

• 6767CD3B-ACE0-4634-BC12-5C3D749CEE2E.jpeg
    6767CD3B-ACE0-4634-BC12-5C3D749CEE2E.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 162

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am starting to see some thinning on the corners of my temples.
Idk about that, the pic is pixalated more than minecraft. Take a high res pic and share it for accurate evaluations. If indeed it was recession, you will see miniuaturised hairs in your temples.