Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course you did, now you can go to seek a psychiatrist to give you a lobotomy or some shock therapy maybe it will rewire your brain back to normal, and maybe it could help you learn some english also

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
This really works...I still cant believe im actually seeing gains now comparing crown pics.
Pics are 2 months apart. Difference isnt major but atleast its working... hope things will take off since I added Spironolactone 10 days ago to my regimen.
Been on 5ar blockers+ minoxidl 5 months.
Tears of joy today lol

Attachments

• B4BCA896-8EBA-4E4F-B4B9-C25FB9A9BDA7.png
    B4BCA896-8EBA-4E4F-B4B9-C25FB9A9BDA7.png
    652.5 KB · Views: 309
  • 227D034D-89D8-48DA-ABA8-ABD517A895F9.png
    227D034D-89D8-48DA-ABA8-ABD517A895F9.png
    841.4 KB · Views: 316

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not angry and i am not suffering. I simly do not tolerate arrogant behaviour like that.
The fact that you need to defend this persons arrogant behaviour, with such a pathetic post, shows me what kind of person you are.
I dont know who you are, or what you are going through, but i think i can understand why virtually everyone here hates you. I hope one day, you can be happy. This will be the last time i have read or responded to your posts

You came here calling us trannies, don’t expect us to have respect for you. People hate me? Aw, sucks because I don’t care.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
This really works...I still cant believe im actually seeing gains now comparing crown pics.
Pics are 2 months apart. Difference isnt major but atleast its working... hope things will take off since I added Spironolactone 10 days ago to my regimen.
Been on 5ar blockers+ minoxidl 5 months.
Tears of joy today lol
support your regime without 5AR blockers on one spironolactone

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
support your regime without 5AR blockers on one spironolactone
I am on 200mg spironolactone for 10 days. No serious sides, sore neck maybe from something else who knows.
Face seems less acne-prone. I use topical Diane-35 when dermarolling along with Minoxidl.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on 200mg spironolactone for 10 days. No serious sides, sore neck maybe from something else who knows.
Face seems less acne-prone. I use topical Diane-35 when dermarolling along with Minoxidl.

How much gyno are you comfortable with? what tanner stage? or does it not bother you at all?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? Now I’m scared to get on a dht blocker. Whats the point of taking one then?
I said "in certain cases", meaning, it's quite rare for a DHT blocker to cause significant AR upregulations. However, it's guaranteed to boost your T levels anywhere from 15-20% to ~85%, depending on how much T was converting into DHT.

The point of to be on 5AR blockers is to crush DHT, and if AR upregulations do happen, you can either use AR blockers like Bicalutamide (or spironolactone, albeit it's weaker and does its job 50-75% of the time), or, go a step further and lower your T levels (using Cypro and E).

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said "in certain cases", meaning, it's quite rare for a DHT blocker to cause significant AR upregulations. However, it's guaranteed to boost your T levels anywhere from 15-20% to ~85%, depending on how much T was converting into DHT.

The point of to be on 5AR blockers is to crush DHT, and if AR upregulations do happen, you can either use AR blockers like Bicalutamide (or spironolactone, albeit it's weaker and does its job 50-75% of the time), or, go a step further and lower your T levels (using Cypro and E).
Might do that to stay on the safe side. What dosage of cypro and e are you talking about?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much gyno are you comfortable with? what tanner stage? or does it not bother you at all?
I did a heap of anabolic steroids when I was dumb and young fom dianabol to anadrol, trenbolone ++ you name it never got gyno. Got bad hair loss but no gyno.
Its funny I got a small lump form from dutasteride only on one side and it never changed this is before AAs. Its not visible at all, if it develops I will surgically remove it. Sometimes its tender, ill see if it progresses and use Raloxifene.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have work. Can I just take 1 mg every 12 hours or is that bad?
No, it's not bad. However, spreading E doses into 4ths per day will help with supressing you T levels more than twice a day. But, it shouldn't matter, because you will be using an AA like cypro, and that alone suppresses T by 70-80%.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I haven't posted in a long time, not because I lost interest in this topic but life gets busy and there is only so many hours in the day to dedicate to the internet. Anyway I have continued to follow this thread off and on when time permitted. Now that the world is in quarantine from the virus we have more time on our hands so I decided to pay a tribute to the greatest hair grower of all time - BridgeBurn! Looks like he hasn't posted in awhile, or maybe only in the discord group. Just wanted say thanks again for helping so many on this thread, I know in middle age I'm happy with my results and the people around are noticing and looking wondering what is he doing without actually asking (I can read their eyes!). Anywho hope Bridge is still around and can update us with some new pics. In the meantime here is a chronological collage I made of the man, the legend - starts at 12 o'clock, follow from age 18 clockwise, at the beginning, then the fall, then the dramatic recovery starting at 7 o'clock:

upload_2020-3-21_18-59-44.png

Last edited:

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 4 months off estrogen and my boobs are almost completley gone.

December 1st 2019.
View attachment 139991

Today March 24th.
View attachment 139992
View attachment 139993

I suppose this is evidence that under-developed breast growth from this regimen is not permanent, incase that information is useful to anyone.

December 1st 2019.
View attachment 139991

Today March 24th.
View attachment 139992
View attachment 139993

I suppose this is evidence that under-developed breast growth from this regimen is not permanent, incase that information is useful to anyone.
Kennedy

December 1st 2019.
View attachment 139991

Today March 24th.
View attachment 139992
View attachment 139993

Kennedy your hair looks great! Do you notice any hairloss when you stopped the estrogen? What are you currently on and if you did lose hair would you go back the estrogen.Thankyou for your time.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

December 1st 2019.
View attachment 139991

Today March 24th.
View attachment 139992
View attachment 139993

Yes I had a similar experience, I was using 2mg E and developed a lump under my left nipple only. I continued to use it and the lump just shrunk on it's own by 2/3rds. There is almost none left now and is definitely not noticeable. Next experiment might be to use 3mg and see how I tolerate it.
Kennedy you recovered well from your hair loss but wasn't yours not quite male pattern baldness but triggered with meds?

Bridgeburn have you made any gains in the stubborn temple area after this, did those vellous hairs improve? Any success with dexa?

upload_2020-3-24_20-28-31.png

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I had a similar experience, I was using 2mg E and developed a lump under my left nipple only. I continued to use it and the lump just shrunk on it's own by 2/3rds. There is almost none left now and is definitely not noticeable. Next experiment might be to use 3mg and see how I tolerate it.
Kennedy you recovered well from your hair loss but wasn't yours not quite male pattern baldness but triggered with meds?

Bridgeburn have you made any gains in the stubborn temple area after this, did those vellous hairs improve? Any success with dexa?

View attachment 140042
that "lump" is the initial breast budding. It slowly expands beyond the nipple area then softens.