Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is he obsouluetinker? because his grammar and spelling errors are kinda similar

You need to come up with something better than this eunuch, my spelling does not compensate your mental illness. How many languages do you speak except that Kkona english of yours? Asking because this is the only thing where americans are better at something, at english, their only known language and when they don't have any arguments they pick on somebody's spelling to make themselves feel better lmao.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't bother @Yar nobody will understand what your gonna say anyways, even google translate is failing you. Don't worry we understand you anyways, your russian lmao

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has no point of commenting here. This man who must be in his late 30s is attacking teenagers online, whilst he has a wife and kid. That is embarrassing.
I wouldn't even consider his "arguments" as an attack. He is like a kid throwing tantrums and bitching just about anything. Noone takes him seriously either way.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, almost forgotten about this thread, the epicenter of tranny land metal illness asylum central, i need to block everybody here damn

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone who answers him is not much different from him. he is only waiting for this. what would you react. I never spend my expensive time on trolls.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone who answers him is not much different from him. he is only waiting for this. what would you react. I never spend my expensive time on trolls.

Nice cope in thinking that your mental illness is different and unique lmao

Gergely

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For anyone who didn't stockup on a year worth of meds, i would suggest gradually decrease your dosage. Since international shipping is fucked (only for those who self medicate ofcourse)

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, imagine running out of trannie drugs lmao, it would be the end for these eunuchs

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica never seem to have done anything. Why jf spironolactone such a weak AA did I get regain on it and none when I switched to Bica. I readded CPA to Bica and continuing on E