Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

jubundewanai

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s definitely balding. Look at his hairline. You barely see him without a hat these days
Norwood 3 receding fast

Attachments

• 023D8B3D-639B-4410-BA2C-AC611784D368.jpeg
    023D8B3D-639B-4410-BA2C-AC611784D368.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,507

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He’s definitely balding. Look at his hairline. You barely see him without a hat these days
Norwood 3 receding fast
I would trade his hairline for mine if I could have his bank account, his fame, and his talent.

tabletable

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really wonder if this is the cause to his depression.... what do u think?
I think its very likely. Justin Bieber is never gonna be accepted going bald. He will never be considered a man in the sense that the Rock is. His career wont be over just because he goes bald, but his image will.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm probably one of the most care free people in the world, yet it somehow it affected me a lot more than I ever thought it would.

I think he is struggling with it emotionally just like most of us, especially considering who he is and what kind of career he has.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think he’s on finasteride and it’s just not working?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Do you guys think he’s on finasteride and it’s just not working?
He has acne and is receding. I am sure that is not going to make he feel happy so he gets stoned alot to lessen the pain. He probably is on accutane and propecia. I would think if he was on propecia or accutane, his faced would be clearer.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So can someone explain how his hair looks perfectly good on his recent video clip??

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
This seems to be taken in July 2019 according to the source. Looking good, hope for him he is on finasteride though.

159f14ecca0c17a5b93f901e40f3a60d.jpg

Here a few others, if he is on finasteride, he'll be fine for life I think.

justin-bieber-hailey-baldwin-haircut-nyc-aug-8-2018-billboard-1240.jpg

GettyImages-1013643012.jpg

search

tabletable

My Regimen
Reaction score
This seems to be taken in July 2019 according to the source. Looking good, hope for him he is on finasteride though.

View attachment 126392

Here a few others, if he is on finasteride, he'll be fine for life I think.

View attachment 126393

View attachment 126394
search
Looks like he really hates himself when he´s at the barber lol. If I told myself I would say this a couple of years ago I wouldve never believed myself, but I actually feel sorry for him.