Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's aging fast. But im pretty sure he is taking meds or had a transplant.

Early 2018 pics showed a notorious deterioriation, he even looked 2.5 Norwood with very thin hair and now he looks fullhead again.

Maybe he is using Toppik idk but the guy is doing something.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao what does fina and minoxidil have to do with that? He’s not a teenager anymore. He gained some weight, grew an ugly mustache, and is receding at the temples. That’s why he looks like sh*t in that picture, not because he’s taking some hair loss medication.
they have everything to do with it cuz those are possible sides from those medications? and he obviously was on either one or on both to regain hair like that

>not because he’s taking some hair loss medication
lmao, this is just as unverifiable statement as mine is

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is doing extremely well considering his family history. My family history is similiar to his but im 3 years younger and I dont think ill be able to maintain as well as he is. I wonder if hes on some new treatments that we dont know about yet.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He just announced he's taking a break from his music career to focus on his "mental health"..... or could it be recovery for an upcoming procedure????

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks FANTASTIC in the new music video.

I am sure the makeup and hairstyle team did a lot of work for it but still looks good. He is doing great for someone with so much balding in the family!

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing people forget about this guy: he was like 14 or something like that when he bashed Prince Williams for not taking finasteride.

Bieber was way above average when it comes to hairloss awareness and thats why he still has a decent amount of hair left.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
'' Bring back this hair, Justin'' commented 2 weeks ago on a video made 2015, with over 3k likes

people don't understand lol

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
Does it really matter if he has hair loss, is on meds, had a transplant or is using makeup?? REALLY grow up! It won't change your life no matter what he does

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not balding, there are just photos where his thin hair gets wet and it looks like he's receding at the certain light/angle.

I know because I have the same type of hair and it always looks sh*t when it's oily or wet.

stressftw

Established Member
Reaction score
wtf this guy is doing meth?

Attachments

• bieber1.jpg
    bieber1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2,539

Hussam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is he suffering from Oily skin and Acne even though he is taking Finasteride since a long time ago !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190803-235002_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190803-235002_Instagram.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,107