Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Opimopi

My Regimen
Reaction score
This photo you are looking at is for a photo shoot. It is very likely his hair has product or concealer in it.

His hairline was still relatively in tact it was just thinning out especially in one corner. In combination with shorter hair being harder to tell if you are balding, the makeup has helped make his hair fuller I believe.

Hussam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still norwood 1 with perfect hairline what has he done?

Attachments

• 20190208_054713.jpg
    20190208_054713.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,947
  • 20190208_054653.jpg
    20190208_054653.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 1,911

zeerax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe he doesn't have mbp...maybe he had a skin condition that could cause hair loss from inflammation or bad diet or smth? I had seb derm last year because I put random oils on my scalp like a retard (it was mostly inflammation around the hairline and it was thinning a lot) and 10 months later my hairline grew back on its own.

Last edited:

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he is diffuse thinning throughout. His hairline hasn't receded, but the overall thickness of his hair has fallen drastically. He can't style it the way he used to and has to basically be content with keeping his hair flat/unstyled. That said, given his genetics with his entire family being bald, he's putting up a decent fight. Also most normal people would never consider him to be balding even at his current state.

I'm actually surprised given his genetics he hasn't thinned out more. I'm pretty confident his management team put him on finasteride years ago when he was young (what 17 year old kid knows about finasteride when he said that Prince Williams should have been taking that when he was on tour in England... this is when he had incredible hair too). I feel it might be somewhat common to take preventative measures when your appearance determines so much of your value. Just look at Ashton Kutcher. He started taking DUTASTERIDE in his early 20s and I see absolutely no signs of thinning whatsoever. At the time, he probably had hair that was better than 99% of males at the time, yet his PR staff probably put him on that to keep that look as long as possible

Opimopi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Makeup/concealer plus shaved head was able to give that look.

His eyebrows are just naturally darker then his head hair.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, at this point I'm not counting out a possible transplant already. With his cash, he could most definitely get a transplant without buzzing his hair, which is why he kept his hair long up until recently.

At the same time, those corners looks weird, maybe it's just concealers and what not, both pictures looks to be from photoshoots.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

His hair line looks pretty weird. Once you start developing the tiniest of widow's peaks, the hair on the sides will not recede in a straight line.

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's diffuse thinning in my opinion, which is easier to hide with concealers. That said, I'm rooting for him to persevere despite the horrendous genetics he inherited. If he can't stop this with his vast amount of resources, then there is basically zero hope for the rest of us. I would be guessing he has access to newer treatments that are still hard to access too

Wenz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw this photo of him on Instagram last week? Thoughts?

Attachments

• 97F1F6D1-FA7D-40CC-964D-CD947B1742D0.jpeg
    97F1F6D1-FA7D-40CC-964D-CD947B1742D0.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,079

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw this photo of him on Instagram last week? Thoughts?
Wtf. The guy is definitely on meds for something. It's like his hair and face change weekly. In that pic he looks awful and bloated yet a couple of weeks ago he posted unfiltered selfies on his story and he looked NW1 and healthy. His appearance fluctuates so much.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t forget he’s been really depressed and it could just be some weight gain.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
moonface from finasteride, bloat from minoxidil, absolutely brutal

either this or baldness
Lmfao what does fina and minoxidil have to do with that? He’s not a teenager anymore. He gained some weight, grew an ugly mustache, and is receding at the temples. That’s why he looks like sh*t in that picture, not because he’s taking some hair loss medication.