Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Jason Statham's case can be used as a proof that even very little hair looks much cooler than zero hair.

Before

View attachment 186579

View attachment 186580

After

View attachment 186581

@BurningCoals
What works on each person depends on different things. Statham like Ed Harris has a big forehead so the hair on the sides help offset that, both are good looking guys who women like. Age and ethnicity also play a part, the completely shaved head could have looked better on Statham had he been in his 30s. The completely shaved look on Dwayne Johnson and Yul Brynner looked good while they were young, not so much when they got over 50 and their skin began to sag, at that age it's completely fine to go for a number 1 all over. But these two guys said 'I am bald by choice' lol.

The best thing for balding men is grey hair, it really disguises a lot. That's why a lot of balding celebrities have historically bleached their hair including Bieber and Chris Brown.

I know this is in very bad taste but murdered Russian spy Alexander Litvenenko looked very striking when his hair fell out due to radioactive poisoning.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
They are also a good 15 years older in the after photos, that makes a massive difference. But all would look good with a 0.5 or 1.

Zidane maybe looks slightly better after, his bald spot was massive. I remember during the 2006 World Cup he had a number 1 all over and the women were crazy about him. They never said that in his younger days.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Prime Harry pulls off this look OK, it helps that his red hair colour is not different to his skin colour.

My hair will be like this in a few months, like him I have my hairline intact and it's relatively thick.

Attachments

• BRITAIN-ROYALS-HARRY-0_1703696628467_1703696641916.jpeg
    BRITAIN-ROYALS-HARRY-0_1703696628467_1703696641916.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 80

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prime Harry pulls off this look OK, it helps that his red hair colour is not different to his skin colour.

My hair will be like this in a few months, like him I have my hairline intact and it's relatively thick.
My hair kind of looks like how his hair looked a few years ago when his hairline was thicker, but still with obvious thinning all over behind it.

But that is probably his natural pattern while I became a full NW5-6 and then had a bunch of hair transplants. I used to envy his balding pattern and think he was lucky.

Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
The vast majority of people aren't. They think it's a one and done 100% reversal. When I point out why are the likes of Jeff Bezos, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham still bald despite the 'miracle' of hair transplants and them having millions of dollars, some people actually respond with comments such as 'they prefer being bald'. Ignorant fools.

No man prefers being bald. On top of the cosmetic issue there is also the lack of protection from the cold and the hot sun. You become dependent on hats.

That's why I still haven't shaved my head! I did it once and even the heat from the cooking stove made my head uncomfortably hot. But alas the day is coming soon as I've stopped taking finasteride.
1708173102473.png

lol

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Seeing as Ljungberg was mentioned, his older bald look is better than him in his mid 20s.

But yes his peak was the mid 2000s when he buzzed it down to a number 2.

As with 'hot felon' Jeremy Meeks I don't even notice Ljungberg's lack of hair because he's that good looking and has an amazing jawline with high cheekbones.

Meeks is also full bald now so obviously didn't take finasteride.

Attachments

• EVt9g5KWoAImAgf.jpg_large.jpg
    EVt9g5KWoAImAgf.jpg_large.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 83
  • gettyimages-117925146-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-117925146-612x612.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Fy1UbBeWcAEtSKl.jpg
    Fy1UbBeWcAEtSKl.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Ljungberg.jpg
    Ljungberg.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 80

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair kind of looks like how his hair looked a few years ago when his hairline was thicker, but still with obvious thinning all over behind it.

But that is probably his natural pattern while I became a full NW5-6 and then had a bunch of hair transplants. I used to envy his balding pattern and think he was lucky.
I think Prince Harry looks better this way than having a number 1 all over. I saw a similar haircut on a person in real life recently and it didn't look too bad to be honest, having the hairline in tact helps a lot. William on the other hand would look better with it all buzzed off.

Charles had much better hair than both of them. He only started losing it a bit in his late 30s in the crown area. His loss was all age appropriate really. Their maternal uncle also had a decent head of hair as did Prince Andrew.

They take after their uncle Edward. It just shows that genetics are really random.

It's cruel to say but I think Prince George will be bald early as well, he's already got a big forehead aged just 10.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has the downside of looking younger and having a boyish face. A bald head won't change that, which makes it worse since baldness on youthful faces look 'stupid'. It just doesn't fit. I'll have this probabbly too. Even when I grow a beard still don't look like an adult (I'm in my late 20s"). Dad genes, at 70 he looked 40. But I wish I had his hair genes instead, he reached that age with a perfect hair and density.

Last edited:

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He has the downside of looking younger and having a boyish face. A bald head won't change that, which makes it worse since baldness on youthful faces look 'stupid'. It just doesn't fit. I'll have this probabbly too. Even when I grow a beard still don't look like an adult (I'm in my late 20s"). Dad genes, at 70 he looked 40. But I wish I had his hair genes instead, reached that age with a perfect hair and density.

I think he could look OK bald as he's a good looking guy, but we'd never see it happen. He will either get more transplants, be a permanent hat wearer like Enrique Iglesias or wear wigs.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he could look OK bald as he's a good looking guy, but we'd never see it happen. He will either get more transplants, be a permanent hat wearer like Enrique Iglesias or wear wigs.
I don't think he had any transplants yet, just grew his hair. But his temples will obviously get worse and worse and it'll become clear if he had one