Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm

Attachments

• 29A489F6-84E6-4A55-9A20-E6DC23D008E5.jpeg
    29A489F6-84E6-4A55-9A20-E6DC23D008E5.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 4,444

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear every balding dude needs to shave it atleast once. He did it before when he first started balding in 2016 and hes doing it again now I wonder what he is trying. Its a good look for him though tbh.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell probably have a transplsnt this winter and be back to full glory by spring....

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not shaved, it's a buzz lmao. Huge difference, he'd look like an incel if he shaved.
Did he break up with that christian hoe? She was probably brainwashing him into accepting his true self, which is a big no no if you're a balding celebrity that relies so much on looks.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not shaved, it's a buzz lmao. Huge difference, he'd look like an incel if he shaved.
Did he break up with that christian hoe? She was probably brainwashing him into accepting his true self, which is a big no no if you're a balding celebrity that relies so much on looks.

they're married bruh

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You can see it quite clearly in this video when he starts doing push ups, hair loss at the crown.
But that’s in very bad lighting, with very short hair, and I actually think he looks better with a buzz cut, he can pull it off well.

And I agree with the other poster here, I don’t think it’s cool that everyone here is making fun of this guy over something we all suffer from.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You can see it quite clearly in this video when he starts doing push ups, hair loss at the crown.
But that’s in very bad lighting, with very short hair, and I actually think he looks better with a buzz cut, he can pull it off well.

And I agree with the other poster here, I don’t think it’s cool that everyone here is making fun of this guy over something we all suffer from.

Casualty of war for more open acceptance of balding?