Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Yup, not progressing at all. Totally pulling it off. Reversing the aging process, first man to do so in the history of mankind...

Wow, he is losing his hairline and fast without doubt. Maybe he had to quit finasteride/dutasteride because of sides? In a few years time it is time to buzz it off.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair is still good. So many haters in this thread lol. Considering how bad his family history of balding is and that at 25 years old he still pretty much has a full head of hair with only some recession is impressive. I bet his dad was already NW4 or so when he was his age.
Screenshot_5.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2018-8-23_14-41-38.png

upload_2018-8-23_14-41-58.png

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is totally fine. Like seriously. Don't worry about it! Total NW1.

Attachments

• DlSf1d1XgAEIw6t.jpg
    DlSf1d1XgAEIw6t.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,229

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
This one is the most suspect imo

Attachments

• E9E8C29F-B5FF-46F9-ABC6-68AAF89839D2.jpeg
    E9E8C29F-B5FF-46F9-ABC6-68AAF89839D2.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 5,398

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He could pull off the look zayn Malik had a while ago with the complete buzzed to the skin haircut. He could just fill in the recession with SMP.

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He could pull off the look zayn Malik had a while ago with the complete buzzed to the skin haircut. He could just fill in the recession with SMP.
He needs to do sth asap. That being said his hair loss is not the only reason he looks sh*t nowadays. It's mostly skin, facial hair and bloat. He went from very good looking to below average in 2 years.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its funny to watch everybody make fun of somebody for something we all suffer from on here, the exact thing most people on here are insecure about and here you all are dooming him and wishing the worst. you guys deserve to be bald for life. Also, justin will have access to the best transplant surgeons available if he chooses.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he's not looking as good, face-wise anymore.
Lost a lot of volume in his face and the skin is looking rough.

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he's not looking as good, face-wise anymore.
Lost a lot of volume in his face and the skin is looking rough.
His hair looks more dense and straight due to being pushed back and is having the same affect a comb over does.

In regards to his face, he isn’t wearing make up anymore it seems and has faced more skin blemishes then he has before. Possibly due to either medication, stress or hormone changes and of course discontinuing a skin routine he once had.

He isn’t styling his eyebrows and is dressing a lot differently and I think the rest is just age and stopping whatever beauty routine he had. I still think he is a good looking dude but not that same look he had.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Otherwise known as getting older. I heard it is a thing.

Yes, aging's inevitable, but you can easily slow it with collagen supplementation, a consistent skincare routine, plentiful vitamin supplementation, a good diet, etc. You can also hide with plenty of makeup and get minor plastic surgery every so often.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, aging's inevitable, but you can easily slow it with collagen supplementation, a consistent skincare routine, plentiful vitamin supplementation, a good diet, etc. You can also hide with plenty of makeup and get minor plastic surgery every so often.

For sure...I use topical retin a at night and topical vitamin C plus a sunblock moisturizer in the morning and have gotten Restalyne. But we need to accept it is a losing battle!