Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah. good point. I think that's another reason as to why people don't realize they're balding til it's too late. If you have medium to long hair it won't be as visible as if you have a buzzed haircut. That's how I realized I was balding though, lol, by buzzing my head. I wonder if people are the same

It is literally a fact that long hair conceals balding. If you still have density then the hairline could be a Norwood 2.5, maybe even 3 and still be concealed to a decent standard. The bangs hide the recession and because of the length of the hair, it gives the appearence of more density.

Attachments

• BFBFEBB0-2A5D-41E9-AEE4-48C41FEE9D71.jpeg
    BFBFEBB0-2A5D-41E9-AEE4-48C41FEE9D71.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,619
  • AF1E3E9B-1922-4969-8C0F-8FA157221CE2.jpeg
    AF1E3E9B-1922-4969-8C0F-8FA157221CE2.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,654

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is literally a fact that long hair conceals balding. If you still have density then the hairline could be a Norwood 2.5, maybe even 3 and still be concealed to a decent standard. The bangs hide the recession and because of the length of the hair, it gives the appearence of more density.

yeah lol great comparison. I wonder why he'd cut it off btw. Looked much better with longer hair.

Ain't the first pic when he was using duta though and the second without?

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah. good point. I think that's another reason as to why people don't realize they're balding til it's too late. If you have medium to long hair it won't be as visible as if you have a buzzed haircut. That's how I realized I was balding though, lol, by buzzing my head. I wonder if people are the same
Definitely the only way to tell dude

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I reach the amount of hair of Ashton at 40 years old even if I need a hair transplant, I'll be grateful for all my life.

Luan Gabriel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine went back to normal twice in the last 10 years...went back to normal last month after suffering from dermatitis. Hair loss is only permanent if it's male pattern baldness

But he has baldness in his genes
medicines maybe?
But his hairline changed so fast, a photo from last week appeared something to careful and now its normal

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
You all have to be kidding me. This boy is going bald, cover-up photos be damned. Take a look at the newest photos of him on JustJared:

Attachments

• justin-bieber-hotel-nyc-august-2018-03.jpg
    justin-bieber-hotel-nyc-august-2018-03.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2,140
  • justin-bieber-hotel-nyc-august-2018-04.jpg
    justin-bieber-hotel-nyc-august-2018-04.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,116
  • justin-bieber-hailey-baldwin-in-his-hometown-02.jpg
    justin-bieber-hailey-baldwin-in-his-hometown-02.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,964

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some more...

Attachments

• justin-bieber-nyc-shirtless-august-2018-01.jpg
    justin-bieber-nyc-shirtless-august-2018-01.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,876
  • justin-bieber-nyc-shirtless-august-2018-02.jpg
    justin-bieber-nyc-shirtless-august-2018-02.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,784

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some more...
He's a thick norwood 2 and have been that his whole life, you couldn't see it before because the dude was always styling his hair by professionals. I'm norwood 2 too but with crown thinning, I'm balding, he's not.
He's gonna end up like Ashton Kutcher

William Campbell

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are just jealous, because he is famous and has an actual chick, which is not comparable to the waifu pillows you guys use.

He will still have greater hair than all of us, even if we take (hardcore) medication.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are just jealous, be
cause he is famous and has an actual chick, which is not comparable to the waifu pillows you guys use.

He will still have greater hair than all of us, even if we take (hardcore) medication.
Couldn't be more wrong. My girl looks better than his. I don't want his fame so im not jealous of that one either. You could say im jealous of his money and talent. Then you'd be correct

Edit: oh wait you're already banned holy sh*t

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's a thick norwood 2 and have been that his whole life, you couldn't see it before because the dude was always styling his hair by professionals. I'm norwood 2 too but with crown thinning, I'm balding, he's not.
He's gonna end up like Ashton Kutcher

This is a norwood 2? Cmon, I agree that people are overreacting here but his hair has definitely changed, both at his hairline and in texture. He wasn't gonna have this juvenile forehead his whole life regardless of male pattern baldness.
12be249e0748f47a98d6ac5640b5693d.jpg

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair is still good. So many haters in this thread lol. Considering how bad his family history of balding is and that at 25 years old he still pretty much has a full head of hair with only some recession is impressive. I bet his dad was already NW4 or so when he was his age.

n0thing

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair is still good. So many haters in this thread lol. Considering how bad his family history of balding is and that at 25 years old he still pretty much has a full head of hair with only some recession is impressive. I bet his dad was already NW4 or so when he was his age.

I am not a hater, I'm actually a belieber, but I stan bizzle aka 2013/14 bieber. It's sad how he changed

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, not progressing at all. Totally pulling it off. Reversing the aging process, first man to do so in the history of mankind...

Attachments

• Dk6Yv0jX4AARrX0.jpg-large.jpeg
    Dk6Yv0jX4AARrX0.jpg-large.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2,286
  • Dk8KTnlXsAAbDqE.jpg-large.jpeg
    Dk8KTnlXsAAbDqE.jpg-large.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 2,137
  • Dkk1ahmU4AAW6IJ.jpg-large.jpeg
    Dkk1ahmU4AAW6IJ.jpg-large.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 2,302