Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on the one hand side, i would agree with you that he is taking finasteride and maybe dutasteride for regrow. on the other hand side, he seems to be in sort of a "fvck how i look, fvck objective beauty standards, i make my own style" phase.
Imo he looks def better now than a few years back.

I can almost guarantee you he is on meds, unless he got sides. Although he does have the "f*** what you think" attitude to his appearance, his hair is still a central part of his look. He may not keep his hair groomed and looking nice, but you can tell he still thinks about it.

Vince_Reagan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is his family on both sides bald? I know that hid dads side os bald but hb his moms?
Yes he has baldness from both the sides, his father balded at a very young age and so do his uncle from mother side. He definitely has male pattern baldness and he started the fight against it very young, he even commented on Prince William's bald head, that why he carries a bald head when there is treatments available like Propecia. Now how in the world a 18 year old would know about hair loss treatments and propecia if he himself is not suffering from male pattern baldness.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He definitely has some hair issues. See the pictures below. The hairline is pretty much OK, I don't see the recession, but what a dramatic density loss! I'm not a fan of Justing Bieber, but hopefully, he will at least maintain what he has. This guy (pretty boys subtype) can't go bald.

89149c11-3da8-4b32-9217-1c0c5a79b7fa-getty-827672180.jpg

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes he has baldness from both the sides, his father balded at a very young age and so do his uncle from mother side. He definitely has male pattern baldness and he started the fight against it very young, he even commented on Prince William's bald head, that why he carries a bald head when there is treatments available like Propecia. Now how in the world a 18 year old would know about hair loss treatments and propecia if he himself is not suffering from male pattern baldness.

I mean its possible that he was just aware of propecia because he knew how strong balding was in his family. I knew what propecia was at 18 years old even though had 0 hairloss at the time only because I knew that I have strong family history of baldness.

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
justin-bieber-has-a-piece-of-gum-when-out-with-hailey-baldwin-on-july-picture-id1007388836.jpg

looks imo better than his nw0 days. receeded, but nice density + he was on finasteride/dutasteride obviously pretty early. he will win the battle. in max 2 years he will have a full beard, has a nice facial structure. can wear a lit of hair styles

helpmyscalp

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 94568

looks imo better than his nw0 days. receeded, but nice density + he was on finasteride/dutasteride obviously pretty early. he will win the battle. in max 2 years he will have a full beard, has a nice facial structure. can wear a lit of hair styles

Damn I actually like this look. He has the same hairline as me (although he probably has better density), and I agree it looks better than his lesbian NW0 days; it gives off its own personality. What norwood does he look like here?

stressftw

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree that his hair is looking good in this last photo beside the clear recession and change in his hair texture, he is a good looking guy, if he manage to stay in the NW2 zone he will be fine

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude will get a hair transplant 100%,he shits dollar bills from his ***

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's undeniable that going bald would wreck his career considering that his success is mostly based on looking cute to teenage girls. However, take a look at some recent pics of him compared to a few years ago. Is it just me or does it look like he's diffuse thinning on top? His father is bald as far as I know and always wears hats.

View attachment 80391

View attachment 80392

View attachment 80393

View attachment 80394
Dude does it change something for you if justin is balding or not.