Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Doesn't look that bad, just a matured hairline. But based on pics of his bald family members, I'm assuming he'll also be bald one day. His hair looks like it still has alot of density, but then again maybe he uses concealers/toppik when he's out in public.
I have a feeling his hair is going to be like it is now for at least a few decades. He will be proactive. Regardless, he is living a life that none of us will ever experience. You can see a guy who knows he can do whatever he wants and has the finances to do whatever he wants. You don't have time to think about your hair when you keep active like him.

Thins

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember a few years back an article of Justin Bieber suggesting propecia to Prince William when he had aggressive balding. I'm sure Justin is using at least that and a few other treatments to keep his hair from going for as long as possible. I doubt he'll be going bald anytime soon with the resources he's got!

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not 100% sure... he is young so if the meds are working good enough he is safe-ish for now but given the aggressiveness of the hair loss in his family I have a tough time believing that the balding process will not win in the end. I think at 30 he will probably either be noticeably more bald or that he has done surgical work or an hair piece.

People like Ryan Gosling, who have kept their hair in check surprisingly long (with the aid of meds obviously) has a father with below average set of hair, not completely bald.

...but what do I know, it's just a guessing game at this point. Maybe something that is worthwhile might be available in the next 10 years if you have the wallet and possibly Bieber keeps it to a nw2 at worst. Either way, he will keep much of his hair for the period he is still a teenager girl's wet dream. The women who like him at 30 probably doesn't care about hair at that point either.

marcos334

My Regimen
Reaction score
judging by how he tattooed his body and looks like he didnt realy give a f*** anymore , he probably will just shave his head and go tom hardy bronson looks in his 30 if his hairline will get any worse , i doubt that he did hair transplant though especialy at this age

or probably he's just someone who's hairline matured into Norwood 1.5 - 2 and then didnt goes any further from that until his male pattern baldness hit him like a truck and suddenly goes bald in his mid 30 , just like Joseph Gordon levitt , his hairline looks like a Norwood 1.5 - 2 at Don jon

his hair still looks the same until now

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
as i already said: sone of you guys are exaggerating. he is Norwood 1.5 to AT WORST nw2 with very thick density. blowdrying and he looks like nw1. i dont think that he has a very agressive form of hair loss. think about the fact, that the hairloss gene can "skip" a generation or two.

e.g. : these two are brothers

roman weidenfeller (goalkeeper bvb, 38 yo) and his brother heiko (44)

weiden8-1494329935.jpg

1109356_2_mrvwallpaper_image_194ca54661d23a78.jpg

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as i already said: sone of you guys are exaggerating. he is Norwood 1.5 to AT WORST nw2 with very thick density. blowdrying and he looks like nw1. i dont think that he has a very agressive form of hair loss. think about the fact, that the hairloss gene can "skip" a generation or two.

View attachment 88369

View attachment 88370

WTF??!?!? The bald brother must f*****g curse the Gods every single day!

cubsnation_

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 88369

View attachment 88370

When people ask me why I’m scared of losing my hair I will just show them this picture

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does not appear that terrible. Almost anyone is going to have some days where their hair looks a bit sh*t and thin or receding based on the angle and lighting bad hair day etc if you collect enough photos. I think he actually looks better nowadays rather than a few years ago when he had such a feminine appearance.

But Ashton Kucher my god his hair definitely looked receded and has had made a massive comeback.

Do people think Gabrielle Macht has a receding hairline?

Last edited:

Dalton

Established Member
Reaction score
It does not appear that terrible. Almost anyone is going to have some days where their hair looks a bit sh*t and thin or receding based on the angle and lighting bad hair day etc if you collect enough photos. I think he actually looks better nowadays rather than a few years ago when he had such a feminine appearance.

But Ashton Kucher my god his hair definitely looked receded and has had made a massive comeback.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain...his-hair-plus-more-news/ss-AAygowl?li=BBnb2gh

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Oh funny timing! Interesting that Ashton Kucher's reffered to taking "avodart". Maybe thats to explain for his amazing success. I might look into it. Never heard of it.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy fook guys
roger receded heavily lately
past the point where he cant even fraud it with fringe to the side anymore

brutal how hair changes u

Attachments

• frfrefddd.jpg
    frfrefddd.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,510

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
i wonder what meds is he on. prolly duta due to his family history of mbp

on the one hand side, i would agree with you that he is taking finasteride and maybe dutasteride for regrow. on the other hand side, he seems to be in sort of a "fvck how i look, fvck objective beauty standards, i make my own style" phase.
Imo he looks def better now than a few years back.