Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, no. I don't fancy growing old and ending up all alone in a care home.
Its too soon to tell if its working or not, I'm almost 2 weeks in on Cyproterone and oral estrogen which is not really much time. The last couple of days I have been shedding slightly less so hopefully it keeps up and is a sign of good things to come. I don't think I could ever accept my fate being bald and I will fight it to the bitter end. How can you be sure you are destined to be bald without using any treatments? ( your regimen says nothing )

Im using rogaine and nizoral but its not doing jack sh*t. Will prob give finasteride a try for a year and see what happens and if that doesnt work I just have to accept it. I think its my fate because my family history is really really bad. Nobody on my dads side of the family over 30 is under NW3. My dad was full on NW6 at 23(similiar hairline to jude law), his dad was slick bald but theres no pics of him from when he was younger so idk what age it started. Both of his brothers are also bald. One of them had diffuse thinning at 16ish and the other was bald in early 20s. His sisters 2 sons are also bald too but one of them is bald while the other is a NW3ish at 30 so i guess he got lucky.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using rogaine and nizoral but its not doing jack sh*t. Will prob give finasteride a try for a year and see what happens and if that doesnt work I just have to accept it. I think its my fate because my family history is really really bad. Nobody on my dads side of the family over 30 is under NW3. My dad was full on NW6 at 23(similiar hairline to jude law), his dad was slick bald but theres no pics of him from when he was younger so idk what age it started. Both of his brothers are also bald. One of them had diffuse thinning at 16ish and the other was bald in early 20s. His sisters 2 sons are also bald too but one of them is bald while the other is a NW3ish at 30 so i guess he got lucky.

Jude Law is not a NW6. He has very good density in his crown.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jude Law is not a NW6. He has very good density in his crown.
Is it NW5 then? my dad basically had the exact same hair as him when he was 22-23 and now hes completely bald for over 2 decades.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this photo says it all, this guy is approaching NW3 territory really fast

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,725

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
this photo says it all, this guy is approaching NW3 territory really fast
Thats a NW2. Just looks like a NW3 due to the angle of how his bangs is swept down.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
biebere.png

you know when your fucked when those temples points recede backwards.

thats got nw7 written all over it

you see your temples go back like that you got a f*****g huge fight on your hands

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats a NW2. Just looks like a NW3 due to the angle of how his bangs is swept down.

He is not a NW3 yet but you can clearly see the hair is thinning all over the NW3 area.

the pic confirms Bieber's male pattern baldness

I think he is already taking care of the issue though

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is not a NW3 yet but you can clearly see the hair is thinning all over the NW3 area.

the pic confirms Bieber's male pattern baldness

I think he is already taking care of the issue though
At least trying to, he doesn't seem like hes responding to finasteride.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bieber is diffuser for 100% blind fucks ;)

marcos334

My Regimen
Reaction score

Looks like a Norwood 2 at best for me , tbh his hairline looks kinda like that since 2 years ago with some slight recession i guess , probably its his hairline matured ? probably that he will continue even further , idk but judging by his density it still looks alright

well he would probably alright until his 30 , not sure about his diffuse though , if i was him i would be concerned about that too

tbh he looks fairly better and mature now compared to his lesbian days i would say

marcos334

My Regimen
Reaction score

look at 1:50 his hairline and hair looks thick , well either that his hairloss due to shock or probably he starting the Big 3 now

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i've had a friend with a hairline of NW2.5 maybe even NW3, he's on no treatments but his hairline hasn't changed for almost 10 years

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score