Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When propecia doesn't do jack sh*t for your hair, so your last shot is becoming a christian and hoping Christ himself will bless you with the NW1.

edit:
Screenshot_9.jpg
yikes

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,286

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's well aware of it, he made a dig at prince William for not jumping on it.

Looking at his family he has horrific hair genetics, maybe the propecia isn't enough. He needs to go nuclear.

Wouldn't matter. He quit his career the minute his hair started falling out and went God + LDAR as his cope.

This is his life now. He is not going to go nuclear. He is going to go balder and balder.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Temple status: eroding

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180415-144440_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180415-144440_Samsung Internet.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,501

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel a little bad for this guy

Baldness is starting to ruin his self-esteem and he's fighting against himself so he does not care

I went through a similar stage before starting Finasteride at 22

It cost me dearly, I lost tons of hair and compromised my frontal density

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doing a bit of futurology, Justin will go bald but only for a while

It has the necessary resources to synergistically use everything that works,

if he is well advised and taking into account everything that can be done today, he will be rocking a full head of hair

Last edited:

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HEY looking for advice so I m really paranoid about thining and I went to a hair xpeacialst who examined my scalp etc and assured me I have nothing to worry about and that im not thining but! I feel like I need a second opinion. Cos as you can see in one photo my side of hair at the hair line you can see like all these kind of spaces what is that any help would be appreciated
Also in thesec2 pictures i recently just had a haircut and there was product and blow dry in my hair

Do not post that in this thread, it doesn't belong. Please delete it and put it somewhere else.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate who are you the thread Poilce ? Get a grip of yourself was looking for a bit of advice and here we have you with your ego trip hahaha clearly a gimp in real life who can’t stsnd up for himself so comes on posts tryna act the big man thinking he runs the show get a grip
Stop being disrespectful, this forum does have rules you twit!

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FIRstly you have a cheek to call anyone gay I mean your in a discussion about Justin Biebers hair loss hahaha why you so concerned? Cos you probs jack off to him every night you sad pathetic little c***, secondly what’s wrong with being gay anc yeah I ancient gay and I guarantee I would take the jaw right off your f*****g face ya little prick, leave you with a nasty scar to remeber me by, thirdly are you jelous cos I still have hair? Your a sad lonely man who has no life and go take a jump off a bridge you little c*** before I rip yer face off

Dude you are balding as f***! Im very worried about your situation. Monkey sh*t can help though

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And if you want me to stop being “disrespectful “ don’t offend me simple. Could have said it in a nice way but naw you didn’t so if you wanna play vicious I’ll play f*****g vicious
Lol you have more than just hair issues mate :rolleyes:

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I’m not I have a hair doctor private clinic! She’s already assessed my scalp and examined it and assured me I’m not balding, also had a second opinion today from s professional, also assured me, and that it’s just that I have fine hair naturally and Also that my hair is extremely straight with bo waves in it at all! But don’t worry about me I’ve got the money to fix anything if I do start going bald I’ll be getting the best in hair restoration (;

ah thats so good! and you are here why?

Take a look at this thread, man

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...e-market-in-2016.96791/page-1071#post-1655206

You will find all the answers you need

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate who are you the thread Poilce ? Get a grip of yourself was looking for a bit of advice and here we have you with your ego trip hahaha clearly a gimp in real life who can’t stsnd up for himself so comes on posts tryna act the big man thinking he runs the show get a grip

Lolllll man said the thread police hahahaha

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we please get back to enjoying the Schadenfreude of Bieber's baldness (while feeling a tiny bit guilty about it at the same time)?

Even a hat can't hide his temple recession. Looks like he will lose most of his side burns too:

post-malone-and-justin-bieber-2018-coachella-billboard-1548.jpg

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we please get back to enjoying the Schadenfreude of Bieber's baldness (while feeling a tiny bit guilty about it at the same time)?

Even a hat can't hide his temple recession. Looks like he will lose most of his side burns too:

View attachment 85676

Jesus, hat and bandana prisoner already, even though I don't think his hair is that bad yet.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely a hat prisoner

I hope he starts being proactive with this issue, dont think Justin's target audience will tolerate a NW2

The general decline that has suffered is truly striking. In a very short time it went from being one of the most desired men of the planet, even by much older women, to being a 5/10

Not only the hair, but also the skin, physical condition, posture, attitude. It's a shadow of what it was

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely a hat prisoner

I hope he starts being proactive with this issue, dont think Justin's target audience will tolerate a NW2

The general decline that has suffered is truly striking. In a very short time it went from being one of the most desired men of the planet, even by much older women, to being a 5/10

Not only the hair, but also the skin, physical condition, posture, attitude. It's a shadow of what it was

Keep in mind with the skin he was a heavy makeup wearer for years, so that "perfection" was mostly an illusion, even in his most twinkish years:

article-0-12BB00C7000005DC-753_468x517.jpg

But yeah, he's deteriorated. Mostly it's the hair and mild acne.

His facial structure is still good by my judgment (I'd love a face this well structured), and in fact he's actually looking a bit more masculine lately facially.

0103_Justin-bieber-Selena-Gomez-Gallery-5.jpg

But the hair loss kills it when it is evident.

His career is already over and he's already retired. He quit his tour when he hit the early NW2 zone and hasn't even tried to pretend he has a future since. He's doing LDAR now.