Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that he is on finasteride or dutasteride. The problem is that he seems to have some pretty aggressive hair loss. The only reason I could think of for him not to be on it would be maybe side effects hit him hard.

Yeah he is probably on it. Thing is if ur dad AND both ur grandfathers are cueballs its pretty much inevitable.

helpmyscalp

My Regimen
Reaction score
gotta put some respect on styles name though, he doesnt even hide the hairline
He has the best kind of hair loss IMO. Temple recession but with super great density actually looks pretty good initially, it adds some personality.

Comb_over

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's getting worse

Attachments

• IMG_5555.PNG
    IMG_5555.PNG
    492.5 KB · Views: 2,474

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if bieber is balding, he has enough money to get his hair fixed and still leave everyone wondering oh wow how did it happen like in the case of mathew mcconaughney!

Also elon musk was balding around 27 yo, now he has amazing hair. Maybe someone should tweet him to invest in tsuji or shisheido.

FYI, selina gomez is suffering from lupus and people end up getting lupus hair. She still looks stunning.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my dudes on his logan paul sh*t
its funny how logans hair loss is much more severe but pretty much no1 notices it because of the dead animal on his head

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,685

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has to suck for him. Even if he personally is cool with loosing his hair, the media is going to roast him until no end because of it. No one deserves that for something you can not control.

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve always enjoyed his music, mainly his later music and digged some of his clothes style so I say I have a positive view on him, I started noticing hair lossa bit after he first shaved his head.

To be fair, is what his hair is now considered badly receding? Or is it just poor because his hair a few years back was phenomenal?

I wonder if just his genetics are kicking in or if he stopped using treatment. Ever since his hair loss began he has developed acne, dropped his unique fashion style.

He doesn’t look bad at all, just different.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve always enjoyed his music, mainly his later music and digged some of his clothes style so I say I have a positive view on him, I started noticing hair lossa bit after he first shaved his head.

To be fair, is what his hair is now considered badly receding? Or is it just poor because his hair a few years back was phenomenal?

I wonder if just his genetics are kicking in or if he stopped using treatment. Ever since his hair loss began he has developed acne, dropped his unique fashion style.

He doesn’t look bad at all, just different.
When u start losing hair you tend to care less about other parts of your appearance such as fashion imo

Statto

My Regimen
Reaction score
When u start losing hair you tend to care less about other parts of your appearance such as fashion imo
Very true. Hair plays such a massive part in one's appearance and how they are perceived.

Bieber is starting to bald. The colour and texture of his hair looks different. The hairline is at a point at the moment where he has to put in that little extra effort to cover over that temple area. I remember that point — you spend considerable time in the mirror making sure the hairline looks straight, but gradually over the years it gets worse before you get to a point where it's too far gone to even get away with it anymore. Pretty sure I reached that point at age 22.

Derek0105

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he definitely is. Take a look at some pics taken in February of this year.

Attachments

• 9128C0E2-BDAE-4DDD-BA80-769B36FA054F.jpeg
    9128C0E2-BDAE-4DDD-BA80-769B36FA054F.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,866
  • 3A0B07D8-0810-428B-A9A7-C8A62B56C657.jpeg
    3A0B07D8-0810-428B-A9A7-C8A62B56C657.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,778
  • 5B642313-6B9C-4235-B98D-23EB35A3D335.jpeg
    5B642313-6B9C-4235-B98D-23EB35A3D335.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,705

Statto

My Regimen
Reaction score
why does his hair loss look so inconsistent. I see recent pictures of him and he looks nw1?
Because so many factors influence the visual perception of one's hair. The haircut, the lighting, the camera angle, the amount of sweat and when the person last washed their hair. You name it, it affects how their hair looks in photos.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
If an extremely wealthy celebrity can't deal with this problem, how can we...

At this point based on (1) his rapid progression, (2) the fact that he's clearly given up on his appearance and career from the second he entered NW2 zone, and (3) the fact that he's "found god" in recent years, I am doubtful that he is even trying to treat it.

I think he is just the type who will believe whatever happens is natural, and "I'm not gonna poison my body with artificial chemicals, etc", so he has just let go and is letting it happen at this stage.

The other explanation is he is both a finasteride and dutasteride nonresponder, which is possible given how aggressive the hair loss is in his family, but that is less likely. If he really wanted to stop the hairloss and save his career, he could. There are absolutely far more aggressive things he could do than finasteride and dutasteride even. But I doubt he has even been willing to see any doctors for this to discuss it beyond the first blood test.

I wonder if his agent, manager, label, etc. are all shitting themselves and trying to find ways to convince him to go on the drugs. Their cash cow is (voluntarily) dying.