Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some real odd people on this message board.

Stating opinion as irrefutable fact
Crying about bald shaming then laughing at celebs
Norwood spotters living in the thrall of hair 24/7
Claiming 3mm of recession on someone means they're totally fucked and will be bald within a year
Blaming women and baldness on all your shortcomings

Some of y'all need meds for your mind rather than your hair.
You said the most truthful thing

Comb_over

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, this sh*t makes me depressed.

Bieber had a great hairline (naturally pretty low), is self-aware/isn't in denial (he's wearing hats to cover his hairloss so he knows it's happening), is aware of treatments (roasted Prince William for not taking finasteride), is a multi-millionaire with access to the best treatments in the world AND HE'S STILL LOSING HIS HAIR.

The f*** hope do the rest of us have ;(

But looking at his family, i'm pretty sure that he's on propecia since 18..he would be much worse if wasn't on meds.

So there is a hope to keep your hair like he did.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bieber had a great hairline (naturally pretty low), is self-aware/isn't in denial (he's wearing hats to cover his hairloss so he knows it's happening), is aware of treatments (roasted Prince William for not taking finasteride), is a multi-millionaire with access to the best treatments in the world AND HE'S STILL LOSING HIS HAIR.

We don't know what he is or isn't doing. Even if his reference to propecia does suggest he's been on it, it's still speculation on our part

At NW2 the war is still far from lost

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
tiIiVk4zLbs.jpg

D E S T I N E D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2018-2-24_11-34-9.png

upload_2018-2-24_11-34-19.png

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His dad's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeremybieber/?hair loss=en

Not a single photo without hat except for the recent wedding pictures.

Brutal.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume that's his brothers/father?

He really is up sh*t creek. Thank God for finasteride

father on the left and rest of people are relatives as well I suppose

also all of his grandpas are cueballs...

Credo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair is not that bad at all (though he's obviously balding) and I actually think he looks better now than in his teens. Back then he looked like a glaring f*****, now he matured.
I honestly think you guys are getting blinded by your Schadenfreude and going a bit far.
And like the poster above me said, if he posted cropped photos of his hair under the guise of an average Joe here half the posters would tell him he's completely fine.

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys my body hair is growing faster since last two weeks...and I'm on finasteride since 2 months
From the time my body hair has speeded up....
My hairline is receding faster and crown is becoming bad

Has finasteride stopped working for me already in two months...
I want to tell you that....my hair improved a lot in the first month....

resu

Reaction score
The inverted Y is already visible, soon the horseshoe and the landing strip will become more obvious, if he's not on meds it can advance in just 3 years very drastically on Bald Bieber.

qFsTELj.jpg

Last edited:

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol. people like you would even call a NW7 "normal"

Yes, the retards like me who think this is a pretty normal looking hairline. If a random user post this pic of themselves on this forum people would be yelling BDD and telling him to f*** off. Now I do believe he is probably thinning given his shitty hair genes (and his hair texture being different from before) but you guys are acting like he is months away from cueball status. I was first on this forum 4 years ago and people were convinced then that Harry styles was gonna be bald soon because his hairline wasn't straight. Dude looks the exact same in 2018.

NUbviOo.jpg

evT7Xn

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the retards like me who think this is a pretty normal looking hairline. If a random user post this pic of themselves on this forum people would be yelling BDD and telling him to f*** off. Now I do believe he is probably thinning given his shitty hair genes (and his hair texture being different from before) but you guys are acting like he is months away from cueball status. I was first on this forum 4 years ago and people were convinced then that Harry styles was gonna be bald soon because his hairline wasn't straight. Dude looks the exact same in 2018.

View attachment 81737
evT7Xn
Right, so you pick a picture from his Instagram to show that people from the forum are crazy and just wrong for thinking that biebers loss is that severe. Dont you know that people, specially famous ones, use filters and editing before uploading their pics, because image is ALL for them?

Look, this is not an edited image: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/attachments/2pkunqj-png.66499/

And yes, Styles has receeded even more:

http://wall--art.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/HarryStyles.jpg
https://static.webshopapp.com/shops/247663/files/163855901/340x340x2/harry-styles-live-on-tour.jpg

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score

The hope for you is that maybe ur genetics make you respond to finasteride differently than he does.