Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Statto

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some new pictures of him.

Look how much thicker the hair is on the back of his head than on top. The contrast is developing.

4ADC7F8E00000578-0-image-m-11_1522994455263.jpg
4ADC232600000578-0-image-m-22_1522994904279.jpg

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Something fishy is going on. This is his hair in January, completely different.
Selena-Gomez-Justin-Bieber-Hot-Yoga-January-2018.jpg

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
tbh, maybe he is balding, but some of you guys are way overreacting. i dont see serious signs and for sure he doesnt have very agressive hairloss. even the swimming pics... nah, good nw1 hairline with massive thickness. like someone said: if it was a new member asking for help, most of us would say: "dude nice hairline and good thickness.... but get on finasteride to be safe and enjoy life with your nice hair"

you should also take into consideration, that multiple factors can affect the look of you hair. for example, on a few pics here, i think that justin didnt wash his hair for 2-3 days or was just coming back from sports....or it was a very hot and sunny day, drying out the hair.. .

in 2 years he can grow a full beard and will look - even with maybe lesser hair (mature hairline) - way better than he did as he had this teeny nw0 hairline

Last edited:

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. We have literally just witnessed the premature death of Justin Bieber. The guy a lot of us thought was untouchable, is losing his looks and career already. This is massive as he is the biggest ‘heart throb’ to have ever existed. Hair loss is finally about to taken seriously and publicly noted.

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. We have literally just witnessed the premature death of Justin Bieber. The guy a lot of us thought was untouchable is losing his looks and career already. This is massive as he is the biggest ‘heart throb’ to have ever existed. Hair loss is finally about to taken seriously and publicly noted.

Hahahaha. Sorry dude but that's wishful thinking. He's already almost completely disappeared from public consciousness. In a few more years he'll be like Aaron Carter or Jonathan Taylor Thomas any number of other "heartthrobs" that have come and gone over the years. No one will care, and his prime teen audience will have moved on to someone else.

"Eww. Justin Bieber? I can't believe I ever liked him" they'll say and forget about it as they lust over the newest twink/Chad on the block.

The only thing "public" that's gonna happen beyond that is people will make fun of him just like Prince Charles for it for a while until it gets boring.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Sorry dude but that's wishful thinking. He's already almost completely disappeared from public consciousness. In a few more years he'll be like Aaron Carter or Jonathan Taylor Thomas any number of other "heartthrobs" that have come and gone over the years. No one will care, and his prime teen audience will have moved on to someone else.

"Eww. Justin Bieber? I can't believe I ever liked him" they'll say and forget about it as they lust over the newest twink/Chad on the block.

The only thing "public" that's gonna happen beyond that is people will make fun of him just like Prince Charles for it for a while until it gets boring.

Are you really that stupid to think that he’s going to sit back and allow himself to move into a Norwood 6? He’ll be on dutasteride like Ashton and many other celebrities soon.. He’s even growing his hair and going for the long hairstyle like most young, balding chad like celebrities do, (Styles, Kutcher, Beckham etc..). Give it two years and his hair will look like the dog’s bollox. He’ll be rocking thick, long hair

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you really that stupid to think that he’s going to sit back and allow himself to move into a Norwood 6? He’ll be on dutasteride like Ashton and many other celebrities soon.. He’s even growing his hair and going for the long hairstyle like most young, balding chad like celebrities do, (Styles, Kutcher, Beckham etc..). Give it two years and his hair will look like the dog’s bollox. He’ll be rocking thick, long hair

He's been balding a while now already. We all thought he was going to get on treatment. But yet he's still progressing. Suggests he's decided to give up and LDAR. Or he's resistant to all therapies. More likely from the fact that he quit his career and doesn't even dress nice anymore he's going LDAR.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's been balding a while now already. We all thought he was going to get on treatment. But yet he's still progressing. Suggests he's decided to give up and LDAR. Or he's resistant to all therapies. More likely from the fact that he quit his career and doesn't even dress nice anymore he's going LDAR.

What if the treatments just didn't work for him.. Might be a possibility aswell

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
What if the treatments just didn't work for him.. Might be a possibility aswell

Yeah but it's less likely in my opinion because of the circles he travels in. Ashton Kutcher was on scalp injections and dutasteride since 2003. That's what it's like being a Hollywood celebrity. I'm sure they could get him on more agents than just finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil if he wanted.

But I doubt from the look of him and how he's given up completely on his career and life he is even trying. I certainly doubt he would go farther than dutasteride. But I'm sure they could find someone who would offer more advanced/custom treatments if it was needed and desired.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but it's less likely in my opinion because of the circles he travels in. Ashton Kutcher was on scalp injections and dutasteride since 2003. That's what it's like being a Hollywood celebrity. I'm sure they could get him on more agents than just finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil if he wanted.

But I doubt from the look of him and how he's given up completely on his career and life he is even trying. I certainly doubt he would go farther than dutasteride. But I'm sure they could find someone who would offer more advanced/custom treatments if it was needed and desired.

wtf are these scalp injections kutcher was doing?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
wtf are these scalp injections kutcher was doing?

From memory of the interview, I think it sounded like mesotherapy. ie. Injection of vitamins into the scalp. If you go for PRP, usually they will alternate the PRP sessions (where your blood is used) with mesotherapy sessions (where vitamin solution is used), and either way, they just needle/inject that sh*t all over your scalp to stimulate growth.

If nothing else, he would have been getting the wounding benefit.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And you’re either bad at jokes or retarded.. not sure which one

Bull. Every celebrity has phases where they let me of themselves. The reasons for them doing this obviously differ, they’re either having mental breakdowns or simply can’t be arsed but i’ll assure you that this is simply a phase. Look at all top celebrities. They’ve not been 10/10’s all their lives

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bull. Every celebrity has phases where they let me of themselves. The reasons for them doing this obviously differ, they’re either having mental breakdowns or simply can’t be arsed but i’ll assure you that this is simply a phase. Look at all top celebrities. They’ve not been 10/10’s all their lives

Okay. Well we'll find out soon. He's been balding hard for about a year or two now. Certainly at least 6 months. And he keeps progressing.

At this rate in another 6 months he may be entering NW3 territory. Unless he turns it around.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you’re either bad at jokes or retarded.. not sure which one

No, it's just hurts my heart when you're talking bad about Justin