Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely a hat prisoner

I hope he starts being proactive with this issue, dont think Justin's target audience will tolerate a NW2

The general decline that has suffered is truly striking. In a very short time it went from being one of the most desired men of the planet, even by much older women, to being a 5/10

Not only the hair, but also the skin, physical condition, posture, attitude. It's a shadow of what it was

5/10? Sure the guy is having a little bit of a decline but I think it's safe to say that the average female would still 100% f*** him.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5/10? Sure the guy is having a little bit of a decline but I think it's safe to say that the average female would still 100% f*** him.

You're probably right, I was too hard, It could be a 6-7, the man still has his appeal, but I do not see him as a Chad who can deal with baldness.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we please get back to enjoying the Schadenfreude of Bieber's baldness (while feeling a tiny bit guilty about it at the same time)?

Even a hat can't hide his temple recession. Looks like he will lose most of his side burns too:

View attachment 85676

Justin needs to just keep hanging out with freaks like this guy. Who the F$*% is that science expirement!??!?!?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This guy will always have a following just because of his name. He has so many millions of dollars that he is well prepared to save his hair and his looks when he is ready and needs to. Right now, he is enjoying spending his money and just trying to be an ordinary guy. He will always have nostalgia fans. He is still in great shape too. If he gets fat and bald, he might lose some followers. I hope one day we get lucky enough to have him come on this forum for advice. He would be an interesting guy to chat with.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Justin needs to just keep hanging out with freaks like this guy. Who the F$*% is that science expirement!??!?!?

Post Malone - gets paid millions of dollars to model and endorse and namely write, record, and perform pop and r&b songs

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Post Malone - gets paid millions of dollars to model and endorse and namely write, record, and perform pop and r&b songs

Wtf. This world is so weird. I have never in my entire life understood pop culture and I don't think at this stage I ever will.

Also, another day, another hat ...

justin-bieber-church-april-2018-05.jpg

You can even still sense the Norwood just from the side burns and forelock shape.

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf. This world is so weird. I have never in my entire life understood pop culture and I don't think at this stage I ever will.

Also, another day, another hat ...

View attachment 85856

You can even still sense the Norwood just from the side burns and forelock shape.
Front's good, a bit thinning of course but Bieber's not a teenager anymore, come on..

He's either on finasteride or Avodart so he'll manage to save his current mane, he won't go any further than that

marian1989

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are all talking sh*t. Look his hariline (instastories from today). He is a Norwood f*****g 0.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180421-014042.png
    Screenshot_20180421-014042.png
    523.5 KB · Views: 1,668
  • Screenshot_20180421-014019.png
    Screenshot_20180421-014019.png
    632.4 KB · Views: 2,918
  • Screenshot_20180421-014029.png
    Screenshot_20180421-014029.png
    507.9 KB · Views: 1,607
  • Screenshot_20180421-014024.png
    Screenshot_20180421-014024.png
    486.7 KB · Views: 1,664

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are all talking sh*t. Look his hariline (instastories from today). He is a Norwood f*****g 0.

Dude has lost 2 cm at least all around the hairline in the span of 1-3 years.

Went from a tiny compact forehead with negative growth at his corners to now a bigger than average forehead with deeper corner thinning.

This is his old hairline:

81IEwVk2XoL.jpg

Are you really gone pretend this is just a "maturing" hairline and its gonna "naturally stabilize"? Every single man in his family is aggressively bald. The damage is just less evident so far because he started with an incredibly low hairline.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
hes aging badly and i think its bc of drugs and alcohol

I think it's just unchecked anti-androgens causing balding and acne, natural aging, and he stopped wearing makeup.

Don't underestimate makeup. Even when he was young and pre-balding he wore plenty. Here he was young with no makeup:
Justin-Biebers-mugshot-without-makeup.jpg

You can see his skin is still blotchy and has acne (normal). Here he is with makeup:

justin-bieber.jpg

Here he is getting his makeup done (for anyone who doubts he used to wear constantly):

justin-bieber-eyebrow-gel-ftr.jpg

Lip gloss has always been blatant on him. The concealer and foundation work has been less obvious. Good makeup is often "invisible".

But makeup has always been one of the "cheat codes" he's used for looking prettier than is natural.

Actually reviewing all this is making me want to get some makeup myself ...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol he shaved the middle of his forelock from down to top until it became straight with temples to give it a look of NW1

solved

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Makeup for men:

Mens-Makeup-Before-And-After.jpg

AsainBeforeAndAfter.jpg

Mens-Makeup-Before-And-After-3.jpg

Because if women can cheat, why can't we as well?

Really gives you that "Bieber smooth" pretty boy look he was so famous for.

He's probably actually a pioneer in this respect. Maybe he was on to something.

Last edited: