Diamond dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
Davey isn't it true that Lawrence already got turned down by the Oprah show because they were revolted by his greasy unwashed NW7 head?

I predict that within this year Lawrence will make his debut on Oprah which will be the beginning of the end for websites like this. A total collapse.

Nogaine (a.k.a. Rogaine), Nizoral, finasteride, dutasteride, etc will all suffer the same death as Helsinki Formula, Hair Farming and all the others from the past.

The GetItBack website will be in all the periodicals and all the major news networks. There will be a waiting list to become a member.

This website's URL as well as many others will just sit dormant and when you visit these sites in the future all you will see is a message that reads "This URL is for sale".

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:
Davey isn't it true that Lawrence already got turned down by the Oprah show because they were revolted by his greasy unwashed NW7 head?

I predict that within this year Lawrence will make his debut on Oprah which will be the beginning of the end for websites like this. A total collapse.

Nogaine (a.k.a. Rogaine), Nizoral, finasteride, dutasteride, etc will all suffer the same death as Helsinki Formula, Hair Farming and all the others from the past.

The GetItBack website will be in all the periodicals and all the major news networks. There will be a waiting list to become a member.

This website's URL as well as many others will just sit dormant and when you visit these sites in the future all you will see is a mesaage that reads "This URL is for sale".

If this site ends it will be because everyone will be fed up with jokers like you and Cuntsingerspoodle.

GIB is dead now because everyone got fed up with posters like you and Cuntsingerspoodle.

Is it your intention to do the same here?

Pondle

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:

This website's URL as well as many others will just sit dormant and when you visit these sites in the future all you will see is a mesaage that reads "This URL is for sale".

Either that or he'll check into an insane asylum, whichever comes first eh Dave!

C'mon man. 60 years of research will NOT be disproved by some lone desperado with zero scientific knowledge and a love of conspiracy theories. How old are you? Old enough to know better I think. :wink:

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
Diamond Dave said:
global said:

If this site ends it will be because everyone will be fed up with jokers like you and Cuntsingerspoodle.

GIB is dead now because everyone got fed up with posters like you and Cuntsingerspoodle.

I have no intention of doing harm to this site GB and according to you and others here that isn't even possible because no one here takes me or CIG seriously.

According to your fallible theory GIB should be very busy now but it isn't. WHY?
One reason is GIB moved to a new forum and a lot of members never returned after the move for some reason.
Another reason is CIG and I don't post there much anymore and the members are looking for us.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What are you burbling about Davey?

I doubt they're looking for you and Cuntsingerspoodle since he got banned and you followed him here in sympathy.

From what I see over there they're all pretty happy you two left.

And the reason it's dead over there is cos everyone left due to the failure of grunge and Lawrence's disappearing act after he promised proof of his regrowth and failed to deliver.

No great mystery Davey :lol:

Strange Days

Reaction score
global said:

Of course that's their intention, and it only takes one guy. Look what Ernie Primeau did to alt.baldspot, rendered it completely useless.

Luckily it's much easier to ban people from web forums like this one.

Cassin

Reaction score
Strange Days said:
Look what Ernie Primeau did to alt.baldspot, rendered it completely useless.

Luckily it's much easier to ban people from web forums like this one.

What happened with Ernie will never happen on this forum. I can guarantee you that.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:

This website's URL as well as many others will just sit dormant and when you visit these sites in the future all you will see is a message that reads "This URL is for sale".

Dave, you hit this on the head and I could not agree more. Take note everyone. A tip to investors. Put all your money in water. Yes water you heard me. Once Lawrence shocks the world in July at GetItBack with his Norwood 1 photos and especially when he makes it on Oprah, water will be in huge demand and will quickly go up in price like the gasoline prices are currently.

Bottled water companies will see huge increase in stock values as millions of balding men will rush out to get it and drop all shampoo immediately. Remember we are talking in July of this year so it's not that far away. I am currently building an underground shelter as we speak similar to underground wine vaults and I am filling it with as much bottled water as I can at the current low low prices. I plan to retire in August of this year after selling all my water at 10 times the price I paid for it on Ebay. If Lawrence doesn't appear on Oprah I am screwed but I am willing to take this chance as he's never lied before so why would he now. I have 100% faith he'll achieve full regrowth as he claimed. Grow Lawrence Grow!!

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CIG, If I recall, Lord WidowsPeak mentioned the logic behind the Earnie "Pluck&Grow" theory. If memory serves, Widows said he plucked out all of his body hair and pubic hair.

Sounds painful but sacrifices must be made in the quest for ultimate regrowth :D

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
Bottled water companies will see huge increase in stock values as millions of balding men will rush out to get it and drop all shampoo immediately.

It will probably cause quite a bit of chaos. Imagine the million angry balding man march up to the steps of the shampoo companies, protesting the years of pain and suffering caused by the suds. Hairguy will be leading the march and rallying the troops.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:
CIG, If I recall, Lord WidowsPeak mentioned the logic behind the Earnie "Pluck&Grow" theory. If memory serves, Widows said he plucked out all of his body hair and pubic hair.

Sounds painful but sacrifices must be made in the quest for ultimate regrowth :D

Are you serious Wookster? I don't recall him saying this but then again I don't go to GIB as much since pretty much everyone there regrew their hair back and are out living their lives again. As Dave said too, there's also not alot of action lately because obviously everyone is now just waiting for Lawrence to put the final icing on the cake in July to settle this matter to all these so called scientists here and around the world..

Wookster, I honestly cannot imagine Widows plucking all hairs including the pubic region. I mean I know he's capable of doing such drastic things but I just never heard him say it. I honestly wish Widows would come here himself and tell all these losers that don't believe him to go to hell in his own special way. Widows has a way about him that nobody wants to mess with. This is why I know he's telling the truth. No man would post photos only to try to fool people. He would have to be a nut to do something like that and I know he's not.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
wookster said:

Are you serious Wookster? I don't recall him saying this but then again I don't go to GIB as much since pretty much everyone there regrew their hair back and are out living their lives again. As Dave said too, there's also not alot of action lately because obviously everyone is now just waiting for Lawrence to put the final icing on the cake in July to settle this matter to all these so called scientists here and around the world..

Wookster, I honestly cannot imagine Widows plucking all hairs including the pubic region. I mean I know he's capable of doing such drastic things but I just never heard him say it. I honestly wish Widows would come here himself and tell all these losers that don't believe him to go to hell in his own special way. Widows has a way about him that nobody wants to mess with. This is why I know he's telling the truth. No man would post photos only to try to fool people. He would have to be a nut to do something like that and I know he's not.

Cuntsingerspodle, isn't the true reason there's not a lot of action because Lawrence just disappeared after promising results photos and failed to deliver, so everyone became disillusioned.

Isn't it also true you don't post there anymore because you were banned?

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
Cuntsingerspodle, isn't the true reason there's not a lot of action because Lawrence just disappeared after promising results photos and failed to deliver, so everyone became disillusioned.

It's obvious GB that you're not a member of GIB.
Lawrence has provided photos whenever they have been promised to the forum and then he will tell the forum when his next pics will be posted and he always delivers on time. Maybe he works for UPS, not sure .

CIG has never been banned and as he has told you he visits the site occasionally just like I do. This on-going farce about CIG being banned is a total fabrication on your part.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:
Cutsinger is God said:
Bottled water companies will see huge increase in stock values as millions of balding men will rush out to get it and drop all shampoo immediately.

It will probably cause quite a bit of chaos. Imagine the million angry balding man march up to the steps of the shampoo companies, protesting the years of pain and suffering caused by the suds. Hairguy will be leading the march and rallying the troops.

I predict class action lawsuits against the shampoo manufacturers.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:

Lawrence has provided photos whenever they have been promised to the forum and then he will tell the forum when his next pics will be posted and he always delivers on time. Maybe he works for UPS, not sure .

CIG has never been banned and as he has told you he visits the site occasionally just like I do. This on-going farce about CIG being banned is a total fabrication on your part.

Nice lie.

Look here.

hairguy said:
Pictures will be posted every other month on or about July 15, Sept. 15, Nov. 15, Jan. 15, March 15, May 15, and last one July 15, 2007. Hopefully, that should finish the matter and the U.S. Congress will STOP accepting Lobbyist money from makers of Chemical personal care products. .

Where are his Jan 15 and March 15 pictures?

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday III said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":f4d88]
global said:

Nice lie.

Look here.

hairguy said:
Pictures will be posted every other month on or about July 15, Sept. 15, Nov. 15, Jan. 15, March 15, May 15, and last one July 15, 2007. Hopefully, that should finish the matter and the U.S. Congress will STOP accepting Lobbyist money from makers of Chemical personal care products. .

Where are his Jan 15 and March 15 pictures?[/quote:f4d88]

You're making a pathetic attempt at perpetuating the myth that Hairguy doesn't post his pics. If you actually go to the site you will see them.

I don't blame you for lying about Hairguy because you know the end is near.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
[quote="badasshairday III":e51ec][quote="Diamond Dave":e51ec]
global said:

Nice lie.

Look here.

hairguy said:

Where are his Jan 15 and March 15 pictures?[/quote:e51ec]

You're making a pathetic attempt at perpetuating the myth that Hairguy doesn't post his pics. If you actually go to the site you will see them.

I don't blame you for lying about Hairguy because you know the end is near.[/quote:e51ec]

Show me his March 15 picture and Jan 15 picture. I see that he made his November pictures a sticky. Why wouldn't he do the same for the march 15 pics? Those should be very recent. Show me them dave.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday III said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":13011][quote="badasshairday III":13011][quote="Diamond Dave":13011]
global said:

Nice lie.

Look here.

hairguy said:

Where are his Jan 15 and March 15 pictures?[/quote:13011]

I don't blame you for lying about Hairguy because you know the end is near.[/quote:13011]

Show me his March 15 picture and Jan 15 picture. I see that he made his November pictures a sticky. Why wouldn't he do the same for the march 15 pics? Those should be very recent. Show me them dave.[/quote:13011]

AsshairIII, as Diamond Dave says you are somehow trying to discredit him by implying he doesn't post his photos. I give Hairguy credit for doing what he did. You greedy prick want him to show his March 15 and Jan 15th as well? You know sometimes people just can't do certain things. Maybe his camera got stolen, maybe he got sick and is in the hospital, maybe he had a death in his family, etc. How dare you come here and imply that Sir Lawrence is somehow not living up to his end of the bargain.

Just take a look at this July photos Asshair III. This is all you need to see for now in my opinion to know he's telling the truth. In fairness to you I am trying to find a photo of him looking like a total bowling ball and I believe I found it. So we now have an early photo of Lawrence looknig like a bowling ball, one of him bobbing for apples, and the rest showing regrowth up to a NW7. The rest showing full regrowth will arrive as Lawrence is a man of his word mate. I know the guy Asshair so relax. He ALWAYS come thru in the end. I plan on retiring early because of Lawrence.

G

Cutsinger is God said:
and the rest showing regrowth up to a NW7. The rest showing full regrowth will arrive as Lawrence is a man of his word mate. I know the guy Asshair so relax. He ALWAYS come thru in the end. I plan on retiring early because of Lawrence.

LOL! The rest showing regrowth UP to a NW7? Well congrats on getting back to the baldest you can be, Lawrence. Negative baldness must have surely sucked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.