Diamond dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:
Cuntsingerspodle, isn't the true reason there's not a lot of action because Lawrence just disappeared after promising results photos and failed to deliver, so everyone became disillusioned.

Isn't it also true you don't post there anymore because you were banned?

It's obvious GB that you're not a member of GIB.
Lawrence has provided photos whenever they have been promised to the forum and then he will tell the forum when his next pics will be posted and he always delivers on time. Maybe he works for UPS, not sure .

CIG has never been banned and as he has told you he visits the site occasionally just like I do. This on-going farce about CIG being banned is a total fabrication on your part.

I'm not a member of GIB & have never claimed to be but that doesn't stop me reading it like everyone else.

I have asked you on several previous occassions to say how YOU can confirm whether Cuntsingerspoodle has been banned or not unless you have some connection to that site. You have so far completely dodged the issue and your continued failure to answer is telling.

It's also INTERESTING how it's always YOU who answers questions about Cuntsingerspoodle being banned but never him, hmmm.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
Diamond Dave said:
global said:
Cuntsingerspodle, isn't the true reason there's not a lot of action because Lawrence just disappeared after promising results photos and failed to deliver, so everyone became disillusioned.

Isn't it also true you don't post there anymore because you were banned?

It's obvious GB that you're not a member of GIB.
Lawrence has provided photos whenever they have been promised to the forum and then he will tell the forum when his next pics will be posted and he always delivers on time. Maybe he works for UPS, not sure .

CIG has never been banned and as he has told you he visits the site occasionally just like I do. This on-going farce about CIG being banned is a total fabrication on your part.

I'm not a member of GIB & have never claimed to be but that doesn't stop me reading it like everyone else.

I have asked you on several previous occassions to say how YOU can confirm whether Cuntsingerspoodle has been banned or not unless you have some connection to that site. You have so far completely dodged the issue and your continued failure to answer is telling.

It's also INTERESTING how it's always YOU who answers questions about Cuntsingerspoodle being banned but never him, hmmm.

This makes no sense. First of all who is Cuntsingerspoodle? Are you talking to Lawrence Cutsinger, Cutsinger is God or Ponder?

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
YOU CIG, Lawrence Cutsinger only has one poodle and that's you :lol:

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1, what the hell are you talking about that I was posting under Dave's name? You are making absolutely no sense whatsoever. Please stop while you are behind ok mate?

I am posting here because I do listen to what Cassin says unlike you UK1 and asshair.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
UK1, what the hell are you talking about that I was posting under Dave's name? You are making absolutely no sense whatsoever. Please stop while you are behind ok mate?

I am posting here because I do listen to what Cassin says unlike you UK1 and asshair.

You know exactly what you've done you sad little man, and so does everyone else including Dave, he just let you get away with it as you were fighting for the same cause, you have now started going back and editing your posts but it's too late for you now, you are fooling nobody. :lol:
How does it feel?

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
I also love how Uk1 and mr. badasshairday aka asshair say I give GIB a bad name. The only people here that have been praising GetItBack from day 1 here is Cutsinger is God and Diamond Dave. You UK1 and Asshair have been making fun and giving GIB a bad name. Try again morons.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
Cutsinger is God said:

You know exactly what you've done you sad little man, and so does everyone else including Dave, he just let you get away with it as you were fighting for the same cause, you have now started going back and editing your posts but it's too late for you now, you are fooling nobody. :lol:
How does it feel?

I edited that post of mine so idiots like YOU UK1 don't take it the wrong way which you did. Now there shall be no more confusion. What is it with you Britts. Do you not have anything better to do with yourselves than to go around trying to spin some quote of mine. You are unreal.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
I also love how Uk1 and mr. badasshairday aka asshair say I give GIB a bad name. The only people here that have been praising GetItBack from day 1 here is Cutsinger is God and Diamond Dave. You UK1 and Asshair have been making fun and giving GIB a bad name. Try again morons.

You & Davey praise GIB but they don't praise you do they :lol:

Weren't they glad to see the back of you?

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
Cutsinger is God said:

You & Davey praise GIB but they don't praise you do they :lol:

Weren't they glad to see the back of you?

Most are now gone because they either have all either regrown their hair back from not shampooing or they are sitting back waiting for July and August for Hairguy and Widowspeak.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How can this be taken the wrong way?

Cutsinger is God said:
Do I think it strange that we've all had no results. You had to have been there from the beginning to understand. The guy Lawrence claimed all these good things would happen if everyone just cut out shampoo. It actually makes alot of sense in theory and it appealed to many including me. The problem was Hairguy was such a dictator in the beginning that I belive he set a precedent by forcing people to say only positive things. Because of this I believe people just lied or made up things. Well many other desperate people jumped aboard as time went on. Also all the people did it WITHOUT A SINGLE PHOTO to go by and Hairguy was totally against showing his regrowth.

After about a year of doing it I got fed up and went on a crusade to get to the bottom of GIB. I found out thru months and months of interrogations that pretty much everyone was lying or couldn't provide a single photo to prove their claims of grunge. I even forced the leader to show his regrowth. You can check his July photos out for yourself and be the judge. Some claim major regrowth like Nizzy and other did not see a single thing.

As far as this Diamond Dave. He likes to pick fights with me on occasion. Diamond Dave is as bald as they come so don't listen to his claims of regrowth. It's all a ploy to get under my skin and I have to admit he's doing it again.

There is only one photo there from a guy named FirestormUK that gives an appearance of so called regrowth but my personal opinion of him and that photo is he was just playing a little game with us by adding a little toppik to his crown. Hairy you know **** well that nobody has shown any evidence of regrowth from grunge.

Fool... :lol:

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
How can this be taken the wrong way?

Cutsinger is God said:
Do I think it strange that we've all had no results. You had to have been there from the beginning to understand. The guy Lawrence claimed all these good things would happen if everyone just cut out shampoo. It actually makes alot of sense in theory and it appealed to many including me. The problem was Hairguy was such a dictator in the beginning that I belive he set a precedent by forcing people to say only positive things. Because of this I believe people just lied or made up things. Well many other desperate people jumped aboard as time went on. Also all the people did it WITHOUT A SINGLE PHOTO to go by and Hairguy was totally against showing his regrowth.

After about a year of doing it I got fed up and went on a crusade to get to the bottom of GIB. I found out thru months and months of interrogations that pretty much everyone was lying or couldn't provide a single photo to prove their claims of grunge. I even forced the leader to show his regrowth. You can check his July photos out for yourself and be the judge. Some claim major regrowth like Nizzy and other did not see a single thing.

As far as this Diamond Dave. He likes to pick fights with me on occasion. Diamond Dave is as bald as they come so don't listen to his claims of regrowth. It's all a ploy to get under my skin and I have to admit he's doing it again.

There is only one photo there from a guy named FirestormUK that gives an appearance of so called regrowth but my personal opinion of him and that photo is he was just playing a little game with us by adding a little toppik to his crown. Hairy you know **** well that nobody has shown any evidence of regrowth from grunge.

Fool... :lol:

It's a joke FOOL. I was trying to sound like that Kramer guy from GIB. You are a total idiot UK1. :roll: Now are we finally on the same page you bloody twit!!

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are pathetic and you know it, it must be tough.
I have finished with you again for tonight, sweet dreams.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Widowspeak, if you are reading this, I apologize for UK1's stupidity in this matter. He apparently didn't see all the praising I did regarding you and only continues to focus on this post I made in the beginning all to play a trick on Dirty Hairy to believe I was that Kramer guy. Of course like the stupid twit he is, he refuses to drop it and continues to believe this rubbish.

Kramer hated Widowspeak from all that I read. I certainly don't believe for a second that he's going to suddenly do a 360 and start praising the guy all of a sudden. If you were a member of GIB which you are not UK1, you would know this. Kramer and Widows were bitter enemies and I know this because I was there and witnessed it all. Please go to bed and dream of something better like tea and crumpets.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
CIG=O'Reiley at GIB forums.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday III said:
CIG=O'Reiley at GIB forums.

O' Really? Do you have scientific proof to back up these statements asshair? You and UK1 with your conspiracy theories. Let's see first I was Diamond Dave, then I wasn't Diamond Dave, then I was possibly Diamond Dave, then I was this Kramer guy, than I was Lawrence Cutsinger himself, than back to Kramer and now yet another person. I am now some guy name O' Reiley.

Actually I'll come clean. My name is Ralph Furley. :lol:

Would you people stop with these conspiracy theories. My name is Cutsinger is God and I am a current member at GIB which I will not disclose ok? I do like my privacy just like anybody else does. Thank you for your understanding.

Cutsinger is God

Pondle

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="badasshairday III":b4fd6]CIG=O'Reiley at GIB forums.

O' Really? Do you have scientific proof to back up these statements asshair?[/quote:b4fd6]

Cutsinger, why do you demand scientific proof from badass re: postings on GIB, when you don't require (or indeed, accept) ANY scientific proof re: the nature of male pattern baldness!?

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="badasshairday III":4479e]CIG=O'Reiley at GIB forums.

O' Really? Do you have scientific proof to back up these statements asshair?

Cutsinger, why do you demand scientific proof from badass re: postings on GIB, when you don't require (or indeed, accept) ANY scientific proof re: the nature of male pattern baldness!?[/quote:4479e]

It's called sarcasm Poodle....geez

Status
Not open for further replies.