Diamond dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondle

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
docj077 said:
The funny part is that male pattern baldness runs in every male in my family and my cousin has used this shampoo for the last 10-12 years of his life. He has a perfect hairline, no evidence of thinning, and hair almost down to his shoulders in the back.

Prove this statement Doctor thru scientific means. Is there any published reports in scientific journals about your statement? I want to see a photo of you and every single bald male in your family tree lined up next to your cousin, the only guy with a full head of hair holding that bottle of Suave shampoo. You also claim your cousin has used Suave shampoo for the past 10-12 years. I ask each and everyone of you a hard question.

How many of you morons know the brand of shampoo your cousin uses and not only that, but how many know the length of years their cousin has been using that shampoo? Apparently I am the only idiot that doesn't know the showering habits of my cousins. :lol:

Presumably badasshairday's ancestors way back to the old country all went bald because of Suave shampoo. Damn! :roll:

Cutsinger:
1. male pattern baldness is a heritable condition.
2. male pattern baldness is caused by androgen sensitivity.

The transition of at least some terminal hairs into vellus hairs is a universal physiological secondary sexual characteristic, attributable to androgens and androgen receptors in the hair follicle.

Because of their reduced level of androgens, eunuchs and men with 5AR deficiency NEVER go bald, and relatively few women experience serious hair loss.

Clin Endocrinol 1994;40:439-57.
Am J Anat 1942;71:451-80.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1960;20:1309-18.
Dawber RPR, ed. Diseases of the hair and scalp. Oxford: Blackwell Science, 1997.
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1951;53:708-28

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Another interesting clue:

http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/advice/a ... viceID=111

Gout

Gout is probably one of the oldest recognised forms of arthritis it was described by Hippocrates who noted amongst other things that "eunuchs neither get gout nor grow bald".

[...]

With effective treatment most sufferers can eat a normal diet.

However certain foods contain high levels of purine which contributes to high serum uric acid levels, these include liver, kidney, anchovies, sardines, mussels, herring, bacon, scallops, trout, haddock, veal, venison, and turkey.

Alcohol whilst not causing gout may precipitate an attack.

G

I know that my cousin also uses suave all his life. He is NW1 still. Anyways why should he have to prove it, all you do is claim $#iT off of assumptions so why can't we now? You claim everything off of your percieved observations. Then you make assumptions by saying most blah and least this. All relative terms. So Doctor made an observation, just like you.

Here is my observation:

My father is Norwood 1 and he is 50 years old and has shampooed his hair all his life.
[/quote]

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Asshair, you were leaving this place remember. Why do I constantly see your name all over these shampoo topics.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah asshair stop bothering us we are calm people and you only want to tease us ,you will go bald because you choose to use shampoo

docj077

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
docj077 said:
The funny part is that male pattern baldness runs in every male in my family and my cousin has used this shampoo for the last 10-12 years of his life. He has a perfect hairline, no evidence of thinning, and hair almost down to his shoulders in the back.

Prove this statement Doctor thru scientific means. Is there any published reports in scientific journals about your statement? I want to see a photo of you and every single bald male in your family tree lined up next to your cousin, the only guy with a full head of hair holding that bottle of Suave shampoo. You also claim your cousin has used Suave shampoo for the past 10-12 years. I ask each and everyone of you a hard question.

How many of you morons know the brand of shampoo your cousin uses and not only that, but how many know the length of years their cousin has been using that shampoo? Apparently I am the only idiot that doesn't know the showering habits of my cousins. :lol:

Your little group of misfits still hasn't answered any of my questions. I will not post a picture of my cousin on a forum. You'll just have to take my word for it, because it's the truth.

Besides, why would there be a published scientific report about my cousin using suave shampoo for 10 years? You have ceased to form a coherent thought and moved on to pure idiocy. Effective for your delusional mind, but ineffective for those with any sense of cognitive function, whatsoever.

I know what my cousin uses and for how long, because I'm currently staying with him for the duration of a physical diagnosis course for school and I inquired about it when I saw the shampoo in the shower this morning and noticed the ingredients.

You, sir, need what I like to call psychiatric help.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
Cutsinger is God said:
docj077 said:

Your little group of misfits still hasn't answered any of my questions. I will not post a picture of my cousin on a forum. You'll just have to take my word for it, because it's the truth.

Besides, why would there be a published scientific report about my cousin using suave shampoo for 10 years? You have ceased to form a coherent thought and moved on to pure idiocy. Effective for your delusional mind, but ineffective for those with any sense of cognitive function, whatsoever.

I know what my cousin uses and for how long, because I'm currently staying with him for the duration of a physical diagnosis course for school and I inquired about it when I saw the shampoo in the shower this morning and noticed the ingredients.

You, sir, need what I like to call psychiatric help.

Doctor, you really need to get out of that shower of yours and get some air or watch a good movie rather than focusing on your cousin's shower habits. The fact you even asked him that question is all I need to know you have some issues. May I suggest a great movie to take your mind off your hairloss?

It's an oldie but a goodie and appropriate for you. Get the movie, Kissin Cousin's starring Elvis Presley. Thank you very much. Oh, if you don't like that, get Shampoo starring Warren Beatty :lol:

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
t_gib_september_pics_510.jpg

those photos speak for themselfs YOU can have this amazing regrowth too ,all you have to do is stop using shampoo its easy its safe its effective it costs nothing
and you have here infront of your eyes undenieble proof !!!
lets all start to Get It Back right now :agree:

G

I know that my cousin also uses suave all his life. He is NW1 still. Anyways why should he have to prove it, all you do is claim $#iT off of assumptions so why can't we now? You claim everything off of your percieved observations. Then you make assumptions by saying most blah and least this. All relative terms. So Doctor made an observation, just like you.

Here is my observation:

My father is Norwood 1 and he is 50 years old and has shampooed his hair all his life.

G

Pondle said:
Cutsinger is God said:
docj077 said:

Presumably badasshairday's ancestors way back to the old country all went bald because of Suave shampoo. ****! :roll:

Cutsinger:
1. male pattern baldness is a heritable condition.
2. male pattern baldness is caused by androgen sensitivity.

The transition of at least some terminal hairs into vellus hairs is a universal physiological secondary sexual characteristic, attributable to androgens and androgen receptors in the hair follicle.

Because of their reduced level of androgens, eunuchs and men with 5AR deficiency NEVER go bald, and relatively few women experience serious hair loss.

Clin Endocrinol 1994;40:439-57.
Am J Anat 1942;71:451-80.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1960;20:1309-18.
Dawber RPR, ed. Diseases of the hair and scalp. Oxford: Blackwell Science, 1997.
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1951;53:708-28

G

Einstein once said something to the effect of, "You cannot prove somthing correct, only provide evidence as to why it is correct. But no matter how much evidence you have, one study could completely prove you incorrect."

And CIG, the study pondle has posted has proved you incorrect. You refuse to refute it because you can't. Your theory is garbage.

G

People, please can we stop feeding the trolls. If no one responds to them then they'll go away.

I made the mistake of responding for to these ugly horseshoe freaks.

If none of us talk to them then they'll disappear and go back to sucking Lawrence off.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
People, please can we stop feeding the trolls. If no one responds to them then they'll go away.

I made the mistake of responding for to these ugly horseshoe freaks.

If none of us talk to them then they'll disappear and go back to sucking Lawrence off.

I agree Gayman. That's some great advice. I need to resist responding to all these shampooing trolls that have no business here discussing something they are not interested in nor care about. I need to quit feeding into Cutsinger is B.S., Global Balding, Poodle, Barfafan, DietCola, Crock, Iroki, and man others. They are like cockroaches and keep coming and coming. The more you try to put them out the more they multiply. Great advice Gayman. I am glad to hear I won't be seeing you and your gay humping avatar around the experimental section anymore. Good riddance. :D

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I predict Gayman will continue to show here all the time do to our magnetic personalities.
Gayman if you have something to say I suggest you say it soon because after Lawrence gets on Oprah you may not have a chance unless you become a member of GetItBack.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
I predict Gayman will continue to show here all the time do to our magnetic personalities.
Gayman if you have something to say I suggest you say it soon because after Lawrence gets on Oprah you may not have a chance unless you become a member of GetItBack.

Hey Dave, I told you a long time ago. Quit wearing asscheek pants on stage like the one you wore in "Yankee Rose" and these guys like Gayman would leave. You are your own worst enemy Diamond Dave with that wardrobe of yours. I hope he's attracted to you not me. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

docj077

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":12fdd]I predict Gayman will continue to show here all the time do to our magnetic personalities.

Hey Dave, I told you a long time ago. Quit wearing asscheek pants on stage like the one you wore in "Yankee Rose" and these guys like Gayman would leave. You are your own worst enemy Diamond Dave with that wardrobe of yours. I hope he's attracted to you not me. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)[/quote:12fdd]

You're right. If a fellow forumite were to get between you and Dave, then who would you have to spoon with at night? It'll get awefully lonely at home with just you and your collection of former 80's rockstar wigs to keep you company.

But, I'm sure that you two have figured out some incredible games to play including, but not limited to:

1.Hide the guitar pick
2.Pull the wammy bar
3.Guess that 80's Ballad
4.Help your partner play the skin flute

Now, I'm sure that all these games require adult supervision, so I'm sure that CIG's mother is there at all times to make sure that you two play nice while supplying constant spankings to keep you both satisfied.

Have a good one fellas. You really do make me laugh.

Come back when you have something important to talk about.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:

Davey isn't it true that Lawrence already got turned down by the Oprah show because they were revolted by his greasy unwashed NW7 head?

Status
Not open for further replies.