Diamond dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondle

Reaction score
Wookster, didn't you read Bryan's posts where he suggested that shampoo ingredients may actually have a stimulatory affect on hair growth?

"Induction of hair growth by skin irritants and its relation to skin protein kinase C isoforms." Br J Dermatol 1999 Apr;140(4):616-23.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Wookster, didn't you read Bryan's posts where he suggested that shampoo ingredients may actually have a stimulatory affect on hair growth?

"Induction of hair growth by skin irritants and its relation to skin protein kinase C isoforms." Br J Dermatol 1999 Apr;140(4):616-23.

Is chronic exposure to skin irritants, along with chemicals that stimulate 5 alpha reductase activity, good for scalp hair growth? :freaked: :freaked: :freaked:

Pondle

Reaction score
wookster said:
Pondle said:

Is chronic exposure to skin irritants, along with chemicals that stimulate 5 alpha reductase activity, good for scalp hair growth? :freaked: :freaked: :freaked:

If you can access the study, check it out for yourself. Maybe PM Bryan who posted a second study making a similar claim.

Personally I doubt these things have much effect either way. They just aren't on the skin long enough to be absorbed.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Personally I doubt these things have much effect either way. They just aren't on the skin long enough to be absorbed.

It must be left on the scalp long enough to irritate the skin, hence the observations of skin irritants stimulating hair growth. How much irritation is too much? Can the scalp become calloused and inelastic? Is the damage irreversible?

Chronic exposure to ultraviolet light[SUNLIGHT] may induce premature hair-follicle senescence in androgenic alopecia.

http://www.docguide.com/news/content.ns ... 700055615D

Ultraviolet Light Linked to Androgenic Alopecia
A DGReview of :"Androgenic Alopecia and Stress-Induced Premature Senescence by Cumulative Ultraviolet Light Exposure"
Exogenous Dermatology

11/29/2002
By Robert Short

Cumulative ultraviolet light exposure may induce premature hair-follicle senescence in androgenic alopecia.

Dr. C. Piérard-Franchimont, of the Department of Dermatopathology, University Medical Center Sart Tilman, Liège, Belgium, and colleagues compared the severity of androgenic alopecia with the extent of solar elastosis in 140 men with androgenic alopecia and 50 non-alopecic men.

They found that the scalp dermis was significantly thicker in the men with androgenic alopecia than in the subjects without alopecia. This difference was due to a more severe elastosis in baldness. The researchers found that the earliest signs of elastosis due to sun exposure preceded hair thinning. A negative exponential correlation was found between hair diameter and severity of solar elastosis (when elastosis was thicker than 0.2 mm).

Concluded Dr. Piérard-Franchimont, "Chronic ultraviolet radiation exposure of the scalp may affect the hair cycle and be one of the exogenous factors influencing negatively the progression of androgenic alopecia."

Dr. Piérard-Franchimont also commented, "The induction of stress-induced premature senescence by reactive oxygen species and micro-inflammation might be operative at the level of the follicular stem cells."
Exogenous Dermatology 2002;1(4):203-206. "Androgenic Alopecia and Stress-Induced Premature Senescence by Cumulative Ultraviolet Light Exposure"

Pondle

Reaction score
wookster said:
It must be left on the scalp long enough to irritate the skin, hence the observations of skin irritants stimulating hair growth. How much irritation is too much? Can the scalp become calloused and inelastic? Is the damage irreversible?

In proportions of 2% to 5% SLS can cause irritating or sensitizing reactions in some people (Sources: European Journal of Dermatology, September-October 2001, pages 416-419; American Journal of Contact Dermatitis, March 2001, pages 28–32).

The Hazardous Substances Data Bank says...

SLS has shown only slight, acute, subchronic, and chronic toxicity when administered orally to experimental animals. SLS caused mild eye irritation at concentrations of 1.3 to 15.0%, and moderate to severe eye irritation at 17.5 to 30.0%. SLS at 30 and 60% caused severe skin irritation. In rabbits, SLS caused no skin irritation when tested at concentrations of 5.0 to 5.6%, minimal irritation at 6.0 to 10.0%, and severe irritation when tested at 25.0%. SLS was a sensitizing agent in guinea pigs. SLS did not induce reproductive toxicity or carcinogenicity in experimental animals. The Expert Panel concluded that on the basis of the data for SMS and SLS, SMS is safe as a cosmetic ingredient as presently used.
[Anon; Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Sodium Myreth Sulfate. J Amer Coll Toxicol 11 (1): 157-63 (1992)]

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:
Pondle said:

Wookster, I like your style. You sound like just the type of guy they need at GetItBack. You sound very scientific like in your speech. I bet you could put poodle to shame.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CutsingerisGod why did you admit that you hadn't grown any hair at all since you started not using shampoo?

CutsingerisGod why do they laugh at you on Getitback? Why does everyone over there say that the no shampoo method is a failure and doesn't regrow any hair?

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
CutsingerisGod why did you admit that you hadn't grown any hair at all since you started not using shampoo?

CutsingerisGod why do they laugh at you on Getitback? Why does everyone over there say that the no shampoo method is a failure and doesn't regrow any hair?

Global Balding,

Do you enjoy making up lies? Do you? You are one sorry sap of a person if you ask me. There's a reason I point clueless people like you Global Balding to GetItBack and that's because you need to understand what it is about before making foolish comments like above. I said many times about my regrowth or lack there of. Regrowth takes time if you read what the regrowth guru Lawrence has to say about it. We are talking years and we make no apologies for taking so long. This right here should tell you we mean business. If we were lying we would tell everyone for example to say "don't shampoo and your hair will regrow in 2 months". We don't do that. We are a credible and realistic alternative site that offers a different way of getting back your lost hair by cutting out soap and shampoo.

There are some people that say it didn't work and they either were lying or they didn't give it enough time. All I know is the ones who actually have stuck with it longer than 2 years are regrowing their hair. Widowspeak, FirestormUK and Hairguy aka Lawrence Cutsinger, my hair savior and the guy who I owe everything too, are our prize students. Please read GIB Global Balding.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
global said:

Global Balding,

Do you enjoy making up lies? Do you? You are one sorry sap of a person if you ask me. There's a reason I point clueless people like you Global Balding to GetItBack and that's because you need to understand what it is about before making foolish comments like above. I said many times about my regrowth or lack there of. Regrowth takes time if you read what the regrowth guru Lawrence has to say about it. We are talking years and we make no apologies for taking so long. This right here should tell you we mean business. If we were lying we would tell everyone for example to say "don't shampoo and your hair will regrow in 2 months". We don't do that. We are a credible and realistic alternative site that offers a different way of getting back your lost hair by cutting out soap and shampoo.

There are some people that say it didn't work and they either were lying or they didn't give it enough time. All I know is the ones who actually have stuck with it longer than 2 years are regrowing their hair. Widowspeak, FirestormUK and Hairguy aka Lawrence Cutsinger, my hair savior and the guy who I owe everything too, are our prize students. Please read GIB Global Balding.

Stop trying to divert attention from the issues with your false accusations and just answer the questions.

Why did you already admit that the no shampoo method was a failure?

I already looked at GIB & the vast majority of people over there say it hasn't worked.

As for Widowspeak, FirestormUK and Hairguy aka Lawrence Cutsinger yu are lying about them and you know it. There is no evidence they have grown any hair. On GIB they even laugh at Widowspeak claims of regrowth.

Why don't you take responsibilty for your own actions CIG? instead of attacking others.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
I answered all yours and everyone else's questions Global balding. You want proof? Well you can't handle the proof!! Global Balding

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CIG stop wriggling like a worm on a hook.

Is this why you were banned from GIB?

Now face the issues and answer the questions.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Who said I was banned. I can post there anytime I want. Why would I want you to know who I am. I simply took a leave of absence from there because most of the people there are gone because most regrew their hair back. I came here because I am a people's person. People love me and I love them.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
Who said I was banned. I can post there anytime I want. Why would I want you to know who I am. I simply took a leave of absence from there because most of the people there are gone because most regrew their hair back. I came here because I am a people's person. People love me and I love them.

So you admit that you no longer post there?

Why is that? is it because you were banned for spreading false information like you are doing here?

Most of the people there say that your theory is false. Do you not post there because you know they have seen through you and you are not welcome?

Who are these mysterious people who regrew there hair and no longer post?

No one there now says they regrew their hair, why are you afraid to address this issue CIG?

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
Cutsinger is God said:

So you admit that you no longer post there?

Why is that? is it because you were banned for spreading false information like you are doing here?

Most of the people there say that your theory is false. Do you not post there because you know they have seen through you and you are not welcome?

Who are these mysterious people who regrew there hair and no longer post?

No one there now says they regrew their hair, why are you afraid to address this issue CIG?

Global Balding,

Again, I can post there anytime I want. All I will say is I posted there in the past three weeks. As far as where are the guys, why don't you go there and ask them yourselves. You are too scared too because to do so would leave you vulnerable in hostile territory without your shampooing buddies around to defend you. Lawrence would shred you to pieces if you ever challenged him.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
global is ripping him apart....its hilarious...I think its about time for the knockout punch...lol

Ripping who apart? You certainly are not referring to me I hope. Please. :roll:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":6cd49]global is ripping him apart....its hilarious...I think its about time for the knockout punch...lol

Ripping who apart? You certainly are not referring to me I hope. Please. :roll:[/quote:6cd49]

LMAO

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
Tell Lawrence to come here.

No, I would like to see all you chumps go there and ask him. You won't because you are little flocks of sheep that won't stay from your little herd.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
badasshairday said:
Tell Lawrence to come here.

No, I would like to see all you chumps go there and ask him. You won't because you are little flocks of sheep that won't stay from your little herd.

Whats easier thousands of members from here go there...or one "god" from there come here... hah

Status
Not open for further replies.