Diamond dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
So you admit that you no longer post there?

Why is that? is it because you were banned for spreading false information like you are doing here?

Most of the people there say that your theory is false. Do you not post there because you know they have seen through you and you are not welcome?

I assure you GB that CIG was not banned from the other website. That is a total fabrication on your part and you know that.

GB...let me ask you a question since you "know" CIG was banned from the other site...What is his screen name on that site?
Answer this correctly and impress the shampooing forum.

You, GB, also said CIG's theory was considered false on that site. It isn't HIS theory.

You're trying to impress this forum and looking foolish.

G

LOL, you are saying global looks foolish???

What about you?

You are the biggest fool here. You constantly avoid questions that you can't answer. BLIND FAITH.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:
So you admit that you no longer post there?

Why is that? is it because you were banned for spreading false information like you are doing here?

Most of the people there say that your theory is false. Do you not post there because you know they have seen through you and you are not welcome?

I assure you GB that CIG was not banned from the other website. That is a total fabrication on your part and you know that.

GB...let me ask you a question since you "know" CIG was banned from the other site...What is his screen name on that site?
Answer this correctly and impress the shampooing forum.

You, GB, also said CIG's theory was considered false on that site. It isn't HIS theory.

You're trying to impress this forum and looking foolish.

But you admit that the theory is considered foolish on that other site then. Anyone can go there & see for themselves that it is.

The very site which you claim has proof that not shampooing cures male pattern baldness, yet no-one there knows what that proof is.

And how could you possibly "assure me" that CIG was not banned from the other site. How could you know this?

Unless you in fact have some connection with the other site. If you do then you are obviously here to troll this site in order to promote your own site.

Answer this Diamond Dave.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
global said:
And how could you possibly "assure me" that CIG was not banned from the other site. How could you know this?

I know CIG from the other site. We know each other well.
I also know you do not know CIG's name on the other site, you were lying when you said he was banned.
If you knew his name you would say so to impress your friends here.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:

I know CIG from the other site. We know each other well.
I also know you do not know CIG's name on the other site, you were lying when you said he was banned.
If you knew his name you would say so to impress your friends here.

Dave do you really think I don't know what's going on in the hairloss world? Look at my join date, I was one of the first people to expose the Hairswitch scam over on the other site. Do you think I don't know about you? You're just getting worried because you've been exposed too.

Now stop trying to deflect attention away from the question Davey, I repeat how can you possibly "assure me" that CIG wasn't banned unless you are involved in an official way with GIB?

Just knowing him from that site doesn't mean you know if he was banned or not.

Answer the question Davey.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its alright he has already been pointed out as a hypocrite.

he takes saw palmetto. A proven DHT blocker.

His shampoo theory and claims are totally nullified.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
I answered all yours and everyone else's questions Global balding. You want proof? Well you can't handle the proof!! Global Balding

Globalevil.jpg

Pondle

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
wookster said:
Here is a similar site which includes Hair On My Shoulders, I mean Head and Shoulders:
http://www.rense.com/general63/nerv.htm

Post reputable scientific studies, not unattributed scare stories on sites maintained by American conspiracy theorists.

BTW, way to ignore the two real studies on the beneficial effects of Nizoral.

EDIT -
Final report on the safety assessment of methylisothiazoline and methylchloroisothiazolinone
J Am Coll Toxicol Vol:11, 1 (1992) pp 75-128

Abstract:

Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone (MI/MCI) are heterocyclic organic compounds that are used in cosmetics as a broad spectrum preservative system. MI/MCI was absorbed after oral administration and then was excreted in the urine or feces; storage is the tissue was minimal. Up to 63% of a single percutaneous dose was bound to the site of application 24 hours after exposure. The MI/MCI-CG bound to the skin had a 13.1-day half-life. MI/MCI was moderately to highly toxic to rats, and highly toxic to rabbits when administered orally, and moderately toxic when applied dermally. MI/MCI was not a cumulative ocular irritant when tested at 55 ppm. The dermal irritation of MI/MCI was concentration dependent but nonirritating to rabbit skin at 560 ppm concentrations; this nonirritating concentration is well above the maximum recommended use concentration. No treatment-related effects were observed in rats which received MI/MCI in oral doses up to 25.5 mg/kg/day for 2 week. Doses of MI/MCI up to 2.8 mg/kg/day applied dermally to rabbits, 5 days per week for 3 weeks, produced moderate irritation at the application site but no systemic toxicity. Dermal application of MI/MCI at doses up to 0.4 mg/kg/day for 3 months produced no systemic toxicity in rabbits. No toxicologically significant treatment-related effects were observed in rats or dogs at doses up to 30 and 28 mg/kg/day, respectively. The result of genotoxic testing of MI/MCI varied with the assay used. Dermal application of 400 ppm MI/MCI-CG, 3 times per week for 30 months, had no local or systemic tumorigenic effect in male mice. MI/MCI administered by gavage to pregnant rabbits and rats at doses up to 13.3 mg/kg/day was toxic to the dam, embryo, and fetus; the compound was not teratogenic. MI/MCI is a sensitizer however, the concentration of MI/MCI in cosmetic products which produced sensitization varies. The available human sensitization test data at concentrations of 50 ppm and above are not in agreement. MI/MCI-CG was not a sensitizer or photosensitizer at a concentration of 15 ppm. It is concluded that Methylisothiazolinone/Methylchloroiso- thiazolinone may be safely used in "rinse-off" products at a concentration not to exceed 15 ppm and in "leave-on" cosmetic products at a concentration not to exceed 7.5 ppm. The stated safe use concentration refers to a mixture containing 23.3% Methylisothiazolinone and 76.7% Methylchloroisothiazolinone.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I see you still haven't answered my questions Davey.

Maybe I didn't give you enough time, after all it's only been 12 hours.

What are you running from Davey?

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:

Poisonous shampoo like Nizoral and Head and Shoulders...

Better start your hair counter in reverse then.

Pondle

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
global said:

Poisonous shampoo like Nizoral and Head and Shoulders...

There's just no reasoning with you is there Dave. You have no idea how to distinguish between bullshit and science.

G

Pondle said:
Diamond Dave said:
wookster said:
Here is a similar site which includes Hair On My Shoulders, I mean Head and Shoulders:
http://www.rense.com/general63/nerv.htm

Post reputable scientific studies, not unattributed scare stories on sites maintained by American conspiracy theorists.

BTW, way to ignore the two real studies on the beneficial effects of Nizoral.

EDIT -
Final report on the safety assessment of methylisothiazoline and methylchloroisothiazolinone
J Am Coll Toxicol Vol:11, 1 (1992) pp 75-128

Abstract:

Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone (MI/MCI) are heterocyclic organic compounds that are used in cosmetics as a broad spectrum preservative system. MI/MCI was absorbed after oral administration and then was excreted in the urine or feces; storage is the tissue was minimal. Up to 63% of a single percutaneous dose was bound to the site of application 24 hours after exposure. The MI/MCI-CG bound to the skin had a 13.1-day half-life. MI/MCI was moderately to highly toxic to rats, and highly toxic to rabbits when administered orally, and moderately toxic when applied dermally. MI/MCI was not a cumulative ocular irritant when tested at 55 ppm. The dermal irritation of MI/MCI was concentration dependent but nonirritating to rabbit skin at 560 ppm concentrations; this nonirritating concentration is well above the maximum recommended use concentration. No treatment-related effects were observed in rats which received MI/MCI in oral doses up to 25.5 mg/kg/day for 2 week. Doses of MI/MCI up to 2.8 mg/kg/day applied dermally to rabbits, 5 days per week for 3 weeks, produced moderate irritation at the application site but no systemic toxicity. Dermal application of MI/MCI at doses up to 0.4 mg/kg/day for 3 months produced no systemic toxicity in rabbits. No toxicologically significant treatment-related effects were observed in rats or dogs at doses up to 30 and 28 mg/kg/day, respectively. The result of genotoxic testing of MI/MCI varied with the assay used. Dermal application of 400 ppm MI/MCI-CG, 3 times per week for 30 months, had no local or systemic tumorigenic effect in male mice. MI/MCI administered by gavage to pregnant rabbits and rats at doses up to 13.3 mg/kg/day was toxic to the dam, embryo, and fetus; the compound was not teratogenic. MI/MCI is a sensitizer however, the concentration of MI/MCI in cosmetic products which produced sensitization varies. The available human sensitization test data at concentrations of 50 ppm and above are not in agreement. MI/MCI-CG was not a sensitizer or photosensitizer at a concentration of 15 ppm. It is concluded that Methylisothiazolinone/Methylchloroiso- thiazolinone may be safely used in "rinse-off" products at a concentration not to exceed 15 ppm and in "leave-on" cosmetic products at a concentration not to exceed 7.5 ppm. The stated safe use concentration refers to a mixture containing 23.3% Methylisothiazolinone and 76.7% Methylchloroisothiazolinone.

docj077

Reaction score
I finally found a shampoo that contains the following:

Methylisothiazolinone/Methylchloroisothiazolinone

It's Suave Shampoo of all things.

The funny part is that male pattern baldness runs in every male in my family and my cousin has used this shampoo for the last 10-12 years of his life. He has a perfect hairline, no evidence of thinning, and hair almost down to his shoulders in the back.

Sorry, but when I say that on the label, it made me laugh, because I thought of this site and these 'no-shampoo for life' guys.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
The funny part is that male pattern baldness runs in every male in my family and my cousin has used this shampoo for the last 10-12 years of his life. He has a perfect hairline, no evidence of thinning, and hair almost down to his shoulders in the back.

Prove this statement Doctor thru scientific means. Is there any published reports in scientific journals about your statement? I want to see a photo of you and every single bald male in your family tree lined up next to your cousin, the only guy with a full head of hair holding that bottle of Suave shampoo. You also claim your cousin has used Suave shampoo for the past 10-12 years. I ask each and everyone of you a hard question.

How many of you morons know the brand of shampoo your cousin uses and not only that, but how many know the length of years their cousin has been using that shampoo? Apparently I am the only idiot that doesn't know the showering habits of my cousins. :lol:

G

Cutsinger is God said:
docj077 said:

Prove this statement Doctor thru scientific means. Is there any published reports in scientific journals about your statement? I want to see a photo of you and every single bald male in your family tree lined up next to your cousin, the only guy with a full head of hair holding that bottle of Suave shampoo. You also claim your cousin has used Suave shampoo for the past 10-12 years. I ask each and everyone of you a hard question.

How many of you morons know the brand of shampoo your cousin uses and not only that, but how many know the length of years their cousin has been using that shampoo? Apparently I am the only idiot that doesn't know the showering habits of my cousins. :lol:

I know that my cousin also uses suave all his life. He is NW1 still. Anyways why should he have to prove it, all you do is claim sh*t off of assumptions so why can't we now? You claim everything off of your percieved observations. Then you make assumptions by saying most blah and least this. All relative terms. So Doctor made an observation, just like you.
Here is my observation:
My father is Norwood 1 and he is 50 years old and has shampooed his hair all his life.

You are just a dumb. You are so stupid to believe that this Cutsinger, who as of September 2006 is still a NW7, is going to have full regrowth by July. Are you that much of a child? You believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny too, right? Here's looking at you kid. Retard.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok badass, I get it. I am dumb and you are smart. There, are you happy now. Now please leave and join the rest of your shampooing cult. Remember, you said you are out of here for good. Please leave badass. I've grown tired of you.

G

Cutsinger is God said:
Ok badass, I get it. I am dumb and you are smart. There, are you happy now. Now please leave and join the rest of your shampooing cult. Remember, you said you are out of here for good. Please leave badass. I've grown tired of you.

Can't take the heat? Continue avoiding the questions it makes your theory look even stupider.

GIB forum is full of wives tails and people using things beside a pure grunge method. I've seen it. People on that site make fun of Hairguy because he has shown no regrowth. Only people like you Kramer believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.