Diamond dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondle

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
Pondle said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":697aa][quote="badasshairday III":697aa]CIG=O'Reiley at GIB forums.

O' Really? Do you have scientific proof to back up these statements asshair?

Cutsinger, why do you demand scientific proof from badass re: postings on GIB, when you don't require (or indeed, accept) ANY scientific proof re: the nature of male pattern baldness!?[/quote:697aa]

It's called sarcasm Poodle....geez[/quote:697aa]

So you admit that no scientific evidence is needed to explain hair loss?

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="badasshairday III":f0776]CIG=O'Reiley at GIB forums.

O' Really? Do you have scientific proof to back up these statements asshair?

Cutsinger, why do you demand scientific proof from badass [/quote:f0776]

Why not

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:

You almost have it Poodle...I'm not giving up on you yet....

What I admit to is: no scientific evidence is needed to regrow my hair. Some of you guys wouldn't scratch your a$$ without a scientific report first.

All I need is my above average razor sharp common sense to deal with the task at hand. This is also why Lawrence Cutsinger and Widowspeak, just to name 2, have been so successful.

I will prove to all the doubting kojaks here that it is absolutely possible to obtain total regrowth through Diamond Dave's common sense regimen.

Then I plan to publish a book titled "See I Told You So" unless someone else beats me to that title first. We'll see.

Pondle

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
Pondle said:

What I admit to is: no scientific evidence is needed to regrow my hair. Some of you guys wouldn't scratch your a$$ without a scientific report first.

All I need is my above average razor sharp common sense to deal with the task at hand. This is also why Lawrence Cutsinger and Widowspeak, just to name 2, have been so successful.

I will prove to all the doubting kojaks here that it is absolutely possible to obtain total regrowth through Diamond Dave's common sense regimen.

Then I plan to publish a book titled "See I Told You So" unless someone else beats me to that title first. We'll see.

I think you're delusional Dave. Androgens are causing your hair loss, not shampoo. Men went bald way before shampoo, and before soap. Women don't go bald because of either. Neither do eunuchs or men with 5AR deficiency. In 400 BCE, Hippocrates noted that eunuchs didn't become bald. Fifty years ago, Hamilton described the influence of androgens on scalp hair. Since then, science has developed anti-androgen drugs capable of regrowing hair in men.

And yet you stand against both science and common sense, insisting on this shampoo nonsense...

EDIT - before I go, please read a succinct overview from docj:
Lastly, I think you might have missed a few important features of the scalp of male pattern baldness when compared to the scalp of men without male pattern baldness. The same holds true for scalp of men with male pattern baldness compared to the rest of the integument in these same individuals. Areas with hairloss in male pattern baldness have a higher density of androgen receptors and 5-alpha-reductase activity. From there, everyone else can be explained scientifically. There is an increase in IGF-1 in balding scalp and an increase in TGF-beta. IGF-1 will promote keratinocyte proliferation, prevent apoptosis, prevent keratinocyte differentiation/function, and eventually cause hyperkeratinization. TGF-beta will inhibit collagenase, increase collagen deposition, cause keratinocytes near dermal fibroblasts to under apoptosis, and eventually cause the perifollicular fibrosis that occurs.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Diamond Dave said:
Pondle said:

I think you're delusional Dave. Androgens are causing your hair loss, not shampoo. Men went bald way before shampoo, and before soap. Women don't go bald because of either. Neither do eunuchs or men with 5AR deficiency. In 400 BCE, Hippocrates noted that eunuchs didn't become bald. Fifty years ago, Hamilton described the influence of androgens on scalp hair. Since then, science has developed anti-androgen drugs capable of regrowing hair in men.

And yet you stand against both science and common sense, insisting on this shampoo nonsense...

EDIT - before I go, please read a succinct overview from docj:
Lastly, I think you might have missed a few important features of the scalp of male pattern baldness when compared to the scalp of men without male pattern baldness. The same holds true for scalp of men with male pattern baldness compared to the rest of the integument in these same individuals. Areas with hairloss in male pattern baldness have a higher density of androgen receptors and 5-alpha-reductase activity. From there, everyone else can be explained scientifically. There is an increase in IGF-1 in balding scalp and an increase in TGF-beta. IGF-1 will promote keratinocyte proliferation, prevent apoptosis, prevent keratinocyte differentiation/function, and eventually cause hyperkeratinization. TGF-beta will inhibit collagenase, increase collagen deposition, cause keratinocytes near dermal fibroblasts to under apoptosis, and eventually cause the perifollicular fibrosis that occurs.

Ponder, explain to me why Jesus didn't go bald and didn't gray. Jesus had a Norwood 1 hairline just like Lawrence will in July of this year. Did Jesus shampoo? No. Did Jesus use Just For Jesus Haircolor? I doubt it even existed back in those days.

From Cutsinger's "Cause of Baldness". "Soap was ALWAYS the cause of common balding and graying. Shampoo has accelerated those processes."

You simply can't prove what Cutsinger says above is not true Ponder and it eats away at you more and more. Explain why Jesus had one of the nicest heads of hair and why his hair did not gray? This should be good. There's talk of Jesus on the general hairloss questions right now but I promised Cassin not to bring up shampoo over there so I won't. I'll be looking forward to your reply Poodle.

Pondle

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
Ponder, explain to me why Jesus didn't go bald and didn't gray. Jesus had a Norwood 1 hairline just like Lawrence will in July of this year. Did Jesus shampoo? No. Did Jesus use Just For Jesus Haircolor? I doubt it even existed back in those days.

From Cutsinger's "Cause of Baldness". "Soap was ALWAYS the cause of common balding and graying. Shampoo has accelerated those processes."

You simply can't prove what Cutsinger says above is not true Ponder and it eats away at you more and more. Explain why Jesus had one of the nicest heads of hair and why his hair did not gray? This should be good. There's talk of Jesus on the general hairloss questions right now but I promised Cassin not to bring up shampoo over there so I won't. I'll be looking forward to your reply Poodle.

Man, I have no idea what Jesus looked like and as far as I know, no-one does! Besides, he only died in his thirties, didn't he? male pattern baldness becomes more common with age - about 20% at age 20, about 30% at 30, etc etc.

The fact is, Cutsinger, men have been losing their hair to androgenic alopecia for thousands upon thousands of years. Apparently, an ancient Egyptian papyrus dating from 1553BC describes various baldness "cures". Hippocrates expressed an interest in the subject. Julius Caesar had a combover.

And male pattern baldness is not only a human trait. Some other primates, such as chimpanzees and macaques, also lose hair hair on the scalp after adolescence. You can bet your unemployment benefit that they don't use shampoo. :wink:

Like I told you, eunuchs and men with 5AR deficiency do not go bald because of shampoo or soap. Neither do women. Cause = androgens.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Cutsinger is God said:

Man, I have no idea what Jesus looked like and as far as I know, no-one does! Besides, he only died in his thirties, didn't he? male pattern baldness becomes more common with age - about 20% at age 20, about 30% at 30, etc etc.

The fact is, Cutsinger, men have been losing their hair to androgenic alopecia for thousands upon thousands of years. Apparently, an ancient Egyptian papyrus dating from 1553BC describes various baldness "cures". Hippocrates expressed an interest in the subject. Julius Caesar had a combover.

And male pattern baldness is not only a human trait. Some other primates, such as chimpanzees and macaques, also lose hair hair on the scalp after adolescence. You can bet your unemployment benefit that they don't use shampoo. :wink:

Like I told you, eunuchs and men with 5AR deficiency do not go bald because of shampoo or soap. Neither do women. Cause = androgens.

How pathetic a response from you Poodle. You have no idea what Jesus looked like when he's the most visible and recognized person in the world. I know what Jesus looks like moron and don't tell me I don't. His hairline is perfect. I have a statue of him right next to my computer and I would love to have even half of his long flowing hair.

You have no evidence of what Jesus looked like yet you have no problem saying "men have been losing their hair to androgenic alopecia for thousands upon thousands of years". haha . Did you live for thousands of years to prove this is true or did google tell you this. I wonder how old google is. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.