Diamond dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonio666

Reaction score
To diamond dave i think you are getting a hard time on this forum,
I personally think that in some cases shampoo could cause hairloss.
I have no balding in my family whatsoever and i am diffusing.
I have used shampoo everyday of my life and still do {reluctantly]
now i am thinking you could have a point.
but how am i going to keep my hair from smelling if i don't shampoo my hair

G

Yes antonio, stop shampooing your hair.

Thats your choice.

But do you really think it will stop you from going bald???

If so, please stop using minoxidil and finasteride and call me in ten years to tell me your results.

Thank you
badasshairday
:)

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
Whats your phone number?

Good going antonio....

Believe me the last thing Mr.BadHairForLife wants is for you to call him in 10 years if you stop shampooing.
You will have all your hair back and then finally he will realize how much precious time he wasted taking commercial chemicals and shampooing and is still bald.

Know-It-Alls like him don't bother me. I feel sorry for them.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
To diamond dave i think you are getting a hard time on this forum,
It is expected antonio.
What I and CIG are saying is turning everything they know upside down.
They don't bother me or discourage me at all.

antonio666 said:
I have no balding in my family whatsoever and i am diffusing.
I have used shampoo everyday of my life and still do {reluctantly]
now i am thinking you could have a point.
but how am i going to keep my hair from smelling if i don't shampoo my hair
I honestly have not experienced smelly hair at all.
I should explain that my routine is to saturate my scalp with Witch Hazel at least 5 minutes before I take a shower.
Witch Hazel is a great cleanser, mild antiseptic and promotes healthy hair as a bonus.

BTW...anybody can do a Google search on Witch Hazel if you don't believe me.

My night time secret is a topical mix of Witch Hazel and Quercetin.

Fight the good fight.....Diamond

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
One more thing antonio..

I keep my hair buzzed weekly with a #1 trimmer, 1/8 inch.
I do this to make it easy to brush my scalp (not the hair) every day for stimulation.

D

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

Antonio,
You have also been wearing hats, exposed your head to harmful UV rays and even slept with your head matted to the pillow for your entire life. It is my contention that these things also cause hairloss. I think you out to cut them out of your life if you really want to save your hair. What is my proof.....I read it on the internet and the internet does not lie, ask Diamond.
Oh ya and google told me masturbation is totally out of the question.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

Johnny24601 said:
Antonio,

Great point Johnny. Actually if you go to GetItBack there is a professional named Widowspeak that is regrowing hair like crazy in the past three years all due to not shampooing and not "spilling"/masturbating/having sex.

Everything is there for all of you to read yet you continue to deny the evidence. Look at Widowspeak's photos. There honestly is something to be said of grunge and even not "spilling". The evidence over there is overwhelming. Photos do not lie. Another guy FirestormUk. Take a look at his photos. He went from a giant crop circle on the top of his head to a full field of wheat. Take a look at the new crop of golden hair he regrew back. All because he cut out the suds.

Please why do Dave and I not get the respect we deserve. This isn't a cult, this is scientific evidence and proof cutting out suds will regrow new buds. Sure we don't have alot of guys regrowing hair yet but most are only on one and two years. Widows is on three years and he probably is the most clear cut case of evidence we have to date. Oh, and yes he is also very credible. He works with computers or something like that and he is a buddhist I believe. These people don't lie. Now go over there, take a looksy at the photos and maybe we'll change your mind about this. Thank you for your time.

G

I grew hair too without masturbating and not washing my hair for many months. I took photos but I didn't tell everyone I was using rogaine. But that doesn't matter because rogaine doesn't do anything anyways.

Also I would like to let you guys know that masturbation is bad for your hair because I read it on a yahoo search. But having sexual intercourse is okay since its not solo spilling of semen.

:lol:

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just think its funny these guys think they are being revolutionary or something when it's the same old story and guys like these come and go.

You haven't shook anyone who knows whats going on. All your doing is injecting nonsense into people that haven't done the real research yet.

Someone that is new to going bald has no clue whats really going on and believes the first things they read. It really funny but most wise up in the end and failed tries.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Cutsinger is God said:
Johnny24601 said:
Antonio,

Great point Johnny. Actually if you go to GetItBack there is a professional named Widowspeak that is regrowing hair like crazy in the past three years all due to not shampooing and not "spilling"/masturbating/having sex.

Everything is there for all of you to read yet you continue to deny the evidence. Look at Widowspeak's photos. There honestly is something to be said of grunge and even not "spilling". The evidence over there is overwhelming. Photos do not lie. Another guy FirestormUk. Take a look at his photos. He went from a giant crop circle on the top of his head to a full field of wheat. Take a look at the new crop of golden hair he regrew back. All because he cut out the suds.

Please why do Dave and I not get the respect we deserve. This isn't a cult, this is scientific evidence and proof cutting out suds will regrow new buds. Sure we don't have alot of guys regrowing hair yet but most are only on one and two years. Widows is on three years and he probably is the most clear cut case of evidence we have to date. Oh, and yes he is also very credible. He works with computers or something like that and he is a buddhist I believe. These people don't lie. Now go over there, take a looksy at the photos and maybe we'll change your mind about this. Thank you for your time.

Oh OK I'll believe you then if you say he's very credible.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Cutsinger is God said:
Johnny24601 said:
Antonio,

You're dam right that sure is convincing scientific evidence.

Why does the FDA waste all that time and money insisting on ridiculous and lengthy trials costing millions of dollars to get evidence a treatment works?

A few photos on an internet site and the word of someone who works in computers (or something like that) is solid scientific evidence. Any fool can see that.

You're right Cutsinger is God, I just don't understand why you and Dave don't get the respect you so obviously deserve.

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

I forgot to add that if you must masturbate, and I mean must, you should place your "spill" directly onto your forehead for adsorption or better yet you can use your "spill" as your own natural SLS free shampoo. Now that's an idea.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
darn your a genius. i believe everything you just said. lmao.

It's funny my g/f's dad is a psychiatrist that specializes in cult members. It's funny what people get sucked in to and believe.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
It's funny my g/f's dad is a psychiatrist that specializes in cult members.

What's even funnier is your girlfriend probably specializes in dating only guys in cults to piss off her Dad. That means you Skyline. Does her Dad know about you and your cult allegience to the shampoo companies? Hmmmmmm

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lmao .. damn me and my organic shampoo mixed in with a proven hairloss shampoo.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score

global said:
Cutsinger is God said:
Johnny24601 said:
Antonio,

Why does the FDA waste all that time and money insisting on ridiculous and lengthy trials costing millions of dollars to get evidence a treatment works?

A few photos on an internet site and the word of someone who works in computers (or something like that) is solid scientific evidence. Any fool can see that.

You're right Cutsinger is God, I just don't understand why you and Dave don't get the respect you so obviously deserve.

Thank you Global Balding.

Format

Reaction score

Cutsinger is God said:
global said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":8fc6e]
Johnny24601 said:
Antonio,

Thank you Global Balding.[/quote:8fc6e]

Uhh...you might wanna look up the word "sarcasm"

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dirty Dave and CIG, here are some interesting chemicals that are said to stimulate the 5 alpha reductase gene expression. Not sure if their production can be stimulated beforehand by topical applications of certain other chemical factors like SLS, soaps, acids, alkaloids, etc.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5422371.html

The stimulatory effect of certain phospholipids on 5.alpha.-reductase activity has been reported previously [Ichihara and Tanaka, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 149:482 (1981); Cooke and Robaire, J. Biol. Chem. 260:7489 (1985)]. The inventors also found that L-.alpha.-phosphatidylcholine and L-.alpha.-phosphatidyl-ethanolamine can stimulate 5.alpha.-reductase.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:freaked: :freaked2: :freaked:

http://members.aol.com/profchm/pham.html

[...]

The most important phospholipids are phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine and phosphatidylinositol

[...]

Besides all the proven skincare attributes of adding phospholipids to cosmetics products, phospholipids can add significantly to the stability and texture of most cosmetic emulsions. While typical use levels will range from 1 to 5%, it is suggested that 2% be used as a starting point in most formulations. Higher levels will yield higher viscosities and better stability. In general, improved stability and higher viscosities are a function of the amount of phospholipid, the emulsifier type and the phase into which the phospholipid is incorporated during processing.

http://www.ewg.org:16080/reports/skinde ... T&id=10739

PHOSPHOLIPIDS is found in these product types: Moisturizer, Facial Moisturizer/Treatment, Sunscreen/Tanning Oil, Around-eye Cream, Facial Cleanser, Exfoliant/Scrub, Acne Treatment, Conditioner, Anti-aging, Baby Oil, Body Spray, After Sun Product, Shaving Cream (Men's), Baby Bubble Bath, Skin Fading/Lightener, Shampoo, Foundation, Baby Shampoo, After Shave, Sunless Tanning, Diaper Cream, Lipstick, Baby Sunscreen, Insect Repellant, Styling Gel/Lotion, Body Wash/Cleanser, Hormonal Cream, Bubble Bath, Baby Lotion, Pain/Wound Treatment, Body Oil, Lip Balm/Treatment, Concealer, Varicose/Spider Vein Treatment, Shaving Cream, Depilatory, Oil Controller, Body Firming Lotion, Bath Oil/Salts/Soak

Status
Not open for further replies.