Bruh

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s possible man, have a great day!

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn weird that this thread is still semi-active. Hope ru serious can report back

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ABSTRACT
The mechanisms by which immunologically activated mast cells stimulate the production of proinflammatory cytokines by T helper type 2 (Th2) lymphocytes were investigated in a human cell culture system. Supernatants collected from cord blood-derived mast cells after treatment with immunoglobulin E (IgE)/anti-IgE contained an activity that stimulated the production of interleukin (IL)-4, IL-5 and IL-13 (both mRNA and protein) by Th2 lymphocytes. This activity was not detected in supernatants from unactivated mast cells and its production was inhibited by treatment of activated mast cells with the cyclo-oxygenase inhibitor diclofenac. The concentration of diclofenac used inhibited completely the production of prostaglandin D2 (PGD2) but did not inhibit the release of histamine or leukotriene C4. The effect of supernatants from activated mast cells was mimicked by exogenous PGD2 at concentrations similar to those detected in the cultures of activated mast cells, and addition of exogenous PGD2 to supernatants from diclofenac-treated mast cells restored their ability to stimulate Th2 cytokine production. The ability of the mast cell supernatants to stimulate production of Th2 cytokines was not affected by addition of diclofenac to the Th2 cells directly, indicating that the production, but not the action, of the factor was sensitive to diclofenac treatment. Inhibition of chemoattractant receptor-homologous molecule expressed on Th2 cells (CRTH2) abolished the effect of the mast cell supernatants on Th2 cytokine production. These data indicate that mast cells have the ability to stimulate Th2 cells to elaborate cytokines independently of T cell receptor activation or co-stimulation and this response is mediated by PGD2 acting upon CRTH2 expressed by Th2 cells.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used diclofenac sodium to inhibit PGD2, and then sildenafil was used to increase VEGF. All of them were topical solutions. At present, they did not fall off. The day before yesterday, due to the allergy of polypropylene glycol or propylene glycol, I only use ethanol as the carrier.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss has stopped completely, there is no itching and the oil production is greatly reduced. I am considering adding metformin for external use

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take care of that liver mate

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read through the thread and just want to share that oral castor oil (5 ml per day) was one of the most potent and fastest-acting growth stimulants i ever used. All of my tiny vellus hair on my hairline grew thicker, darker and longer within a month. In fact, every hair on my scalp and on my body grew thicker and darker. Even my eyebrows. When i stopped it for 2 months around 50% of the gains stayed. I use it all the time now. No gut issues for me at that dosage if i take it after a meal

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read through the thread and just want to share that oral castor oil (5 ml per day) was one of the most potent and fastest-acting growth stimulants i ever used. All of my tiny vellus hair on my hairline grew thicker, darker and longer within a month. In fact, every hair on my scalp and on my body grew thicker and darker. Even my eyebrows. When i stopped it for 2 months around 50% of the gains stayed. I use it all the time now. No gut issues for me at that dosage if i take it after a meal
Which brand of oral Castor oil are you using? And maybe you could consider applying some Cetirizine?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any side effects at that dosage ?

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you have skin sides effects with oral castor oil (wrinkles, bad skin texture)?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

now that's interesting i tried it before at a low dosage and got no results but it seems that using 5ml + might be the key for it to works. Could you share with us the brand you're using and if you're using it with water or another beveragel? Could i also ask you after how many weeks you started to notice results and if it made your eyelashes and eyebrows longer and thicker aswell ( did you notice any sides related to wrinkles aswell?). thanks you so much

Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which brand of oral Castor oil are you using? And maybe you could consider applying some Cetirizine?
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06XX2F67C...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

I bhought this one from my countries amazon (germany). Its cheap. And yes i do indeed intend to get cetrizine. Its a jump into cold water because i just skipped over the thread to make that decision. https://www.docmorris.de/cetirizin-hexal-tropfen-bei-allergien/02579607?sc=OR#cart-active is the best thing i found. Its a solution and it has 18.5mg cetrizine per ml, which is cheap for that price i think. 10mg per day was the recommended dosage as far as i know.

Do you have skin sides effects with oral castor oil (wrinkles, bad skin texture)?
Nope, nothing i noticed.
now that's interesting i tried it before at a low dosage and got no results but it seems that using 5ml + might be the key for it to works. Could you share with us the brand you're using and if you're using it with water or another beveragel? Could i also ask you after how many weeks you started to notice results and if it made your eyelashes and eyebrows longer and thicker aswell ( did you notice any sides related to wrinkles aswell?). thanks you so much
I guess you need your hair to be "fucked" enough to see it. I had really dead tiny vellus hairs on my hairline so when those turned thicker and darker i noticed. I do believe it can work at just 2ml per day. I tried 10ml per day but that gave me gut issues even if i took it after a large meal. With water? I just use a syringe to dose it, i put that into my mouth and then i drink it down with something tasty. I noticed results after 3-4 weeks. I dont know about my eyelashes but it made my eyebrows much thicker and more dense. I noticed it even though i wasnt looking for it because i could see a change everytime i looked in the mirror

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if it was mentioned already, but I ran through the thread and didn't see any specific formula that anyone's thrown out there.

Is there an agreed upon vehicle for this? If so what's the mixture people have been going with. I got the Kirkland 10mg pills off Amazon.

Also, the bottle states to take no more than one of these 10mg pills a day. How much are we deeming appropriate for topical use assuming a percent will go systemic?