Cetirizine (or Indomethacine) With Oral Castor Oil Or Setipiprant

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How do you guys do the ceterzine solution? I thought the study said 1% solution. That's what 1mg in 100ml? I am clearly not a chemist. (I know it depends on the molecular weight but usually 1mg is not too far off from 1ml from what I understand). correct me please.

thedoubter

Reaction score
I bought it on ebay. Did you take it before? For how long?

Think I bought the same, it’s a nut extract I think? not sure on the quality to be fair.

I stopped and started it - I need to take it for longer than the month I did. Not really sure what I’m expecting from it, will it just maintain? Or expect any growth form it?

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think I bought the same, it’s a nut extract I think? not sure on the quality to be fair.

I stopped and started it - I need to take it for longer than the month I did. Not really sure what I’m expecting from it, will it just maintain? Or expect any growth form it?
I'm in the UK so I bought this one - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luteolin...439267?hash=item3d8b156163:g:ph0AAOSwPwpc3uHX

I'm not sure what to expect too, maybe it will help maybe it will not, but as a supplement for overall health, it looks like it won't do any harm. But I also taking oral castor oil for PGE2 every day and topical Cetirizine 4-6 times a week. This is just my kinda first experimentation with PGD2 theory. Because I took Finasteride and Minoxidil for more than a year now, I got some good results, but I was expecting some more regrow, unfortunately, it didn't happen and I started to shedding very bad for the last months. So just trying a lot of new things now

inmyhead

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting cetrizine from? I see that farmacies are selling drinkable cetirizine, but I wonder if it could be used topically? And the concentration is perfect itself.. 1%.. Just that it has glucose in it..

Last edited:

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm from france online yeah and they did ask for a prescription. they are incredibely slow to answer so you have to spam them

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you buy from parati if you can get prescriptionin France?
cause i tried everywhere in france and none was able to coumpound it it was ridicilous and even asked the 2 biggest coupounding pharmacy in paris and they couldn't . even for something like regular latanoprost in trichosol they asked me 185 euros for 50 ml it was insane

inmyhead

Reaction score
cause i tried everywhere in france and none was able to coumpound it it was ridicilous and even asked the 2 biggest coupounding pharmacy in paris and they couldn't . even for something like regular latanoprost in trichosol they asked me 185 euros for 50 ml it was insane
What vehicle are you using btw?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Couple of days ago started to take Luteolin pills 450 mg in the morning, after the 2ml of oral castor oil

Careful with luteolin. It is both an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen agonist at alpha receptor (bad for hair), disrupts progesterone... It may be beneficial for inhibiting PGD2 but I think the overall effect is negative.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m curious what 10 ml of castor could to for regrowth and thickening of hairs. It’s obv not tolerable, you’d sh*t ur brains out

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Careful with luteolin. It is both an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen agonist at alpha receptor (bad for hair), disrupts progesterone... It may be beneficial for inhibiting PGD2 but I think the overall effect is negative.

Damn I’ve been taking this! Do you think I would be better not taking it then?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn I’ve been taking this! Do you think I would be better not taking it then?

Yeah personally I stopped taking it because IMO anything that goes against estrogen will wreck your hair fast, but that's just my experience. How long have you been taking it? If you don't notice things suddenly getting worse faster than before, keep taking it. Maybe I'm just jumping the gun too quickly.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah personally I stopped taking it because IMO anything that goes against estrogen will wreck your hair fast, but that's just my experience. How long have you been taking it? If you don't notice things suddenly getting worse faster than before, keep taking it. Maybe I'm just jumping the gun too quickly.
About 2 months? Haven’t really noticed a difference in either direction— granted I’m taking so many supplements, it’s hard to tell what’s doing what lmao

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
About 2 months? Haven’t really noticed a difference in either direction— granted I’m taking so many supplements, it’s hard to tell what’s doing what lmao

One thing though... 450 mg? Is this artichoke extract? How much actual luteolin is in there, does it say? Perhaps there are other things in the extract that cancel out the negatives. I was taking pure luteolin powder and the usual dose is 100 mg, your dose would be quite huge for pure luteolin.

EDIT: Ah wait, nevermind, you're not the guy taking 450 mg.