Cetirizine (or Indomethacine) With Oral Castor Oil Or Setipiprant

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the 2017 cetirizine experiment, they only used local cetirizine once a day. Give him the most possibilities. I guess cetirizine can only reduce PGD2 by 40% and persist for 4. Hours. And the effect is easy to see.
If all PGD2 (diclofenac) is removed, add a little PGE2 (oral castor oil). This will not be the effect of SETI or cetirizine in 2017. This will be a great effect. This aspect of PGD2 has always been a low effect

TitsWillSag

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the 2017 cetirizine experiment, they only used local cetirizine once a day. Give him the most possibilities. I guess cetirizine can only reduce PGD2 by 40% and persist for 4. Hours. And the effect is easy to see.
If all PGD2 (diclofenac) is removed, add a little PGE2 (oral castor oil). This will not be the effect of SETI or cetirizine in 2017. This will be a great effect. This aspect of PGD2 has always been a low effect

I understand what you are trying to say. And i am very interested in trying this out. But i have some questions:

1) should Diclofenac gel (Voltral) do the trick if applied 2 times a day to scalp with 12 hrs(half life) interval ?

2) is it generally bad for scalp/hair (maybe cause further hair loss)?

3) If we use diclofenac to block all PGD2 and PGE2, how can PGE2 increase by any means (Oral/topical Castor oil or PGE2 powder in water) when Diclofenac is active in scalp during its 12hr half life ? I mean, wouldn’t it kill that PGE2 too which we are trying to induce ?

All in all, i wonder how PGE2 can be upregulated in scalp while Diclofenac is active ?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand what you are trying to say. And i am very interested in trying this out. But i have some questions:

1) should Diclofenac gel (Voltral) do the trick if applied 2 times a day to scalp with 12 hrs(half life) interval ?

3) If we use diclofenac to block all PGD2 and PGE2, how can PGE2 increase by any means (Oral/topical Castor oil or PGE2 powder in water) when Diclofenac is active in scalp during its 12hr half life ? I mean, wouldn’t it kill that PGE2 too which we are trying to induce ?

All in all, i wonder how PGE2 can be upregulated in scalp while Diclofenac is active ?
oral Castor is pge2.It does not produce pge2.Its hydrolysate ricinoleic acid is pge2.Its function does not be inhibited by Diclofenac.Topical castor could not through scalp.

Diclofenac.I do not have many experience in it.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Diclofenac had two researchs to support it to treat baldness.

TitsWillSag

My Regimen
Reaction score
Diclofenac had two researchs to support it to treat baldness.
i have scalp inflammation which convinces me to give it a go. I will start zix and topical cetirizine for now before i decide to jump on Diclofenac. keep us updated if you start using Diclofenac.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
diclofenac Is an incredibly dangerous drug. Please research the heart attack and stroke risks before taking it for more than week or two.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
500mg once a month.About 15 mg once aday.Does is also unsafe?
I’m not sure. Topical is clearly safer than oral here but the issue is long term use.

This drug’s long term safety profile concerns me, and this is coming from someone who has taken oral spironolactone, dutasteride, oral min, etc.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Voltaren Gel can increase your risk of fatal heart attack or stroke, especially if you use it long term or take high doses, or if you have heart disease. Even people without heart disease or risk factors could have a stroke or heart attack while using Voltaren Gel.”

https://www.drugs.com/voltaren-gel.html

And, the infamous Voltaren hair study was made with 3% gel. Here you can only up to 1.15% That should tell something lol.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
500mg once a month.About 15 mg once aday.Does is also unsafe?

Take a look at indomethacine. People praised it as a cure and it completely stopped my hair loss but got thin due to the lack of PGE2. I am too lazy to mix it often and to endure the sleepiness it gave me.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a look at indomethacine. People praised it as a cure and it completely stopped my hair loss but got thin due to the lack of PGE2. I am too lazy to mix it often and to endure the sleepiness it gave me.
Adding some pge2 will help you?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral or topical?indomethacine.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral or topical?indomethacine.

Topical. I would like to know how much PGD2 it blocks but couldn’t mind much info, maybe you can lend a hand

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score