Cetirizine (or Indomethacine) With Oral Castor Oil Or Setipiprant

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you can get a prescription and your local Pharma can make it
Easy, cheap, fast (23eur for 100ml here )

did you had to ask your doctor for that prescription or a dermatologist? Mine doesn't know sh*t about hairloss but thanks for your answer

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you had to ask your doctor for that prescription or a dermatologist? Mine doesn't know sh*t about hairloss but thanks for your answer
He doesnt need to know
Just to your MD and ask for
Topical cetirizine 1%
Cyclo- silicone pentamer 16%
E.a. 87%.
With the prescription go to your local pharma

Rzuty

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's gonna fly if you just ask your md and he doesn't know about ceti for hairloss, maybe just order 10g from alibaba (a gold supplier) and mix 1g in 100ml with perhaps 30pc Propecia glycol and 70pc distilled water.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
So... I really wonder if Cetirizine>Setipiprant or vice versa

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cetirizine solution for external use for 2 months, propylene glycol and anhydrous ethanol, maintained, a little regeneration, now use the mixture of cetirizine and distilled water, and use immediately after acupuncture, once a day, maybe 3 to 4ml, also add oral castor oil, twice a day, once 5ml.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking for information on ricinoleic acid, based on what I found
1. Ricinoleic acid is a low toxic, low corrosive substance, and its side effect is potential allergic dermatitis and pigment deposition
2. The effect of ricinoleic acid is theoretical. At present, no one has tried the clinical experiment. If you want to use it, I suggest not to take it internally, but only externally, and the dosage should be below the dosage that causes allergy (I haven't found this dosage yet)
3. It (caster oil)can't penetrate the skin without micro needle. The skin can penetrate below 600, and the limit is about 1000. It's uncertain to use micro needle

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any experience of local use or oral administration of castor oil. I will continue to report. As far as I know, cetirizine has only reduced PGD2 by about 50%, which may last only 5 hours each time. Diclofenac inhibited the production of almost all PGD2, but also inhibited PGE2. If I could afford it, I would buy PGE2 for local use.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the half life of Diclofenac?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No elder brother in this forum has really used to kill all PGD2 to see if it is beneficial to the scalp. Oral castor oil has been proved effective in this forum. There are several favorable examples.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
People used setipiprant with no avail. But there were claims that most setis were fake

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No elder brother in this forum has really used to kill all PGD2 to see if it is beneficial to the scalp. Oral castor oil has been proved effective in this forum. There are several favorable examples.

how many ml of castor oil do you conume per day? and did you noticed any eyelashes growth or eyebrow growth since starting castor oil orally?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
More than 1ml will destroy your gut from what I’ve heard. I consumed 1 ml a day and only saw my beard improve

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Allergy medications?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More than 1ml will destroy your gut from what I’ve heard. I consumed 1 ml a day and only saw my beard improve
Nobody can prove that more than1 ml a day is unsafe.20 ml is used to poop.I use 5ml onec.3 times a day.

how many ml of castor oil do you conume per day? and did you noticed any eyelashes growth or eyebrow growth since starting castor oil orally?
i drinked it before going bed yesterday.And waked up twice that night

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you do not do something to inhibit pgd2 which is 10X in your hairloss scalp than normal scalp. I believe use something to kill pgd2 and use C O to drink to promote pge2.It is a good method ignored by all the people

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People used setipiprant with no avail. But there were claims that most setis were fake
One successful man used 4 g seti and he said it can regrow from oral seti
The other man used topical seti and rolling also succeed

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have also read a lot of information about diclofenac in the German forum. What interests me is that adding diclofenac after finasteride and minoxidil treatment can see more hair regeneration (2013). Diclofenac can obviously reduce PGD2 in the scalp of our hair loss people to the normal level. At this time, adding some castor oil orally as a substitute for PGE2, castor oil The oil is very hard to drink. Not many people insist on it at all. In addition, it is too difficult to get diclofenac powder in your country. I will start to use 0.5% diclofenac solution in a month to further kill all PGD2, three times a day. I'm not too worried about safety. As far as I know, taking castor oil orally can resist the wrinkles caused by minoxidil.