Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm actually working on a formulation for CB. As soon as I get all the ingredients and test it out, I should be able to get everyone some of the necessary ingredients to prepare the delivery vehicle.

Please note, you still will have to source the active yourself. I will get you all the other ingredients to make sure your topical CB works as well as the Phase 2 studies.

Fagron has recently launched a large range of vehicles for scalp application of actives. They're calling the range Fagron TrichoConcept.

The ones I'm testing are TrichoOil and TrichoSol.
The TrichoOil is designed for lipophilic actives like CB, whereas TrichoSol is designed for more hydrophilic actives like Minoxidil.

I'm gonna see what the texture of TrichoOil is like and whether it leaves a greasy layer on the scalp or not. I'll keep you guys posted.

Once I've got more info, I can get everyone some

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm actually working on a formulation for CB. As soon as I get all the ingredients and test it out, I should be able to get everyone some of the necessary ingredients to prepare the delivery vehicle.

Please note, you still will have to source the active yourself. I will get you all the other ingredients to make sure your topical CB works as well as the Phase 2 studies.

Fagron has recently launched a large range of vehicles for scalp application of actives. They're calling the range Fagron TrichoConcept.

The TrichoOil is designed for lipophilic actives like CB, whereas TrichoSol is designed for more hydrophilic actives like Minoxidil.

I'm gonna see what the texture of TrichoOil is like and whether it leaves a greasy layer on the scalp or not. I'll keep you guys posted.

I saw your post long time ago in baldtruthtaIk regarding CB. I knew that there were many people testing it at that time, what happened then ? I read that there were no one claiming regrowth or stop shedding ?

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw your post long time ago in baldtruthtaIk regarding CB. I knew that there were many people testing it at that time, what happened then ? I read that there were no one claiming regrowth or stop shedding ?

The one we formulated back then using Versapro cream was only 1.5% since we didn't have the Phase 2 data we have today. I only had 2 grams given to me by a forum member to experiment with. The price was really prohibitive back then.

I think the low dosage combined with the high cost really prohibited people from using a high enough concentration of CB to halt Androgenetic Alopecia. I hear it is much more affordable these days through the group buys :)

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
I think once Winlevi is released, it will be much easier for a compounding pharmacy to source CB and compound it into a topical solution for scalp application. Right now it is illegal for pharmacies to obtain it for human use since it is still not approved for human use by any Drug Agency.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
The one we formulated back then using Versapro cream was only 1.5% since we didn't have the Phase 2 data we have today. I only had 2 grams given to me by a forum member to experiment with. The price was really prohibitive back then. I've heard it is much cheaper now through the group buys.

I think the low dosage combined with the high cost really prohibited people from using a high enough concentration of CB to halt Androgenetic Alopecia. I hear it is much more affordable these days :)

Thanks for the info. Per the trial, 2.5% BID seems to be the minimum to be effective. May I ask why vehicle was the problem back then ? because according the patent, the vehicle is PG:Ethanol:Transcutol, to me, it is a very basic vehicle, nothing fancy.

May i ask what is your regimen now ? Thank you

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think once Winlevi is released, it will be much easier for a compounding pharmacy to source CB and compound it into a topical solution for scalp application. Right now it is illegal for pharmacies to obtain it for human use since it is still not approved for human use by any Drug Agency.

how could they breach the breezula patent without getting into legal trouble?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

CB is protected by the patent laws, so would the compounding pharmacy be in trouble trying to compound and sell it on their own ?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score

Hell yeah it's the dude!! Desmond is the sh*t. I'm still doing your .25mg thingy finasteride. Though I do it eod. Until we get cb situated.

The vehicle in the trials was:

Pg / ethanol / transcutol / polysorbate 80 / ascorbyl palminate

Now I don't know how important polysorbate 80 and ascorbyl palminate are but people seem to keep forgetting they're in there.

I know polysorbate 80 is an emulsifier. It seems like it'd be rather important to make sure everything is spread equally in the vehicle.

Ascorbyl palminate is an antioxidant. Lipid based vitamin C that penetrates the skin well. I think it would be helpful to the harsh addition of ethanol

Buuuuuuttt...

If you're working on a better vehicle I'm pumped. All I know is that ant anhydrous solution is better for cb than an aqueaous one according to the patent

Good to see you posting Desmond

Last edited:

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah it's the dude!! Desmond is the sh*t. I'm still doing your .25mg thingy finasteride. Though I do it eod. Until we get cb situated.

The vehicle in the trials was:

Pg / ethanol / transcutol / polysorbate 80 / ascorbyl palminate

Now I don't know how important polysorbate 80 and ascorbyl palminate are but people seem to keep forgetting they're in there.

I know polysorbate 80 is an emulsifier. It seems like it'd be rather important to make sure everything is spread equally in the vehicle.

Ascorbyl palminate is an antioxidant. Lipid based vitamin C that penetrates the skin well. I think it would be helpful to the harsh addition of ethanol

Buuuuuuttt...

If you're working on a better vehicle I'm pumped. All I know is that ant anhydrous solution is better for cb than an aqueaous one according to the patent

Good to see you posting Desmond

Thanks very much, it does seem like we should probably include all of these. Do you know what the correct ratios are between the Pg / ethanol / transcutol / polysorbate 80 / ascorbyl palminate ?

Newlybalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** their stock dropped another 3% in a day. this is not good especially because they are running out of money
It really doesn’t matter, a 3% drop is pretty insignificant and it doesn’t have anything to do with/ affect their current financial resources.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** their stock dropped another 3% in a day. this is not good especially because they are running out of money
I know right. If they drop another 2% that probabl ymeans Breezula speeds up hair loss, i went from nw2 to nw7 from using cb for 2 weeks.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stock is fine right now. Lets hope for good results later this year.

If the Q2 2019 results are unsatisfactory or are delayed, shareholders will cut their losses and the price will dip immsensely.

And probably start to look like this failure.

91D54C9C-8441-4459-92E7-C3970CC8F79F.jpeg

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
oh god I can already see us in 2025 with still only f*****g finasteride

Sorry dude. But I can see no way this happens.

Clascoterone is here to stay. Regardless.

Firstly I think Casseipoea will release this regardless of what it's stock is doing right now.

And if they don't - it's an insane cash grab. Someone would buy it from them and make it.

And even then, we know it works. We still need to see the final results but I can't see how it's bad. That's literally what this all hedges on.

Because if it's good...

They will come out with it. (Most likely)
If they don't someone else will. (Would 100 happen if first one doesn't.)
We can buy it and apply it ourselves. ( Last resort but will always be there)