Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U mad brah? Results ain't never coming, tour is over for us all.

These things have a habit of taking longer than expected.

Just wait till their Half Year 2019 filing/presentation (July) which is in July. They will essentially have to update on their pipeline products.

Q I have is will this only be available in the US on prescription only as that useless for a lot of us. They plan to take things to market in the US and partner in other markets - what’s that mean on ETAs for Europe etc.

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y
Juli is unacceptable. i hope their investors are finally going to pull out and they go bankrupt as they should. finasteride for eternity it always has been and always will be

Yeah well that’s a very good thing to hope for...are you really that dumb? Do you even live at the same planet as I do? Some things gets delayed and there is not a single f*** that you can do about it so stop f*****g whining and filling the forum with this kind of annoying posts! I get that you are frustrated but you have no choice but to wait for the results. The 6 month trails where good and hopefully the 12 month will be good to.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Emailed Cassiopeia's media contact last night and they answered me back right away this morning. Asked him when the data will be made public and he responded "This should be available soon."

Nice one, mate.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Emailed Cassiopeia's media contact last night and they answered me back right away this morning. Asked him when the data will be made public and he responded "This should be available soon."
Ask him if data includes actual multiple pictures please.