Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
If you read, it says there's a conference call today at 1500CET for the results.

So maybe well get the final phase II results soon.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
It doesn't specify if that's the financial results presentation but that wouldn't make a lot of sense.

I don't want to be TOO optimistic but I do hope and believe it'll be the results of phase II.

Here's to hoping.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The top line results of the planned six-month interim analysis for the phase II dose ranging study for Clascoterone (Breezula®) solution in androgenic alopecia in men demonstrated statistically significant improvement for Target Area Hair Count (TAHC) and directional improvement for Hair Growth Assessment (HGA).

No comparison to Finasterid or Min

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
The top line results of the planned six-month interim analysis for the phase II dose ranging study for Clascoterone (Breezula®) solution in androgenic alopecia in men demonstrated statistically significant improvement for Target Area Hair Count (TAHC) and directional improvement for Hair Growth Assessment (HGA).

They've already compared it to finasteride bruh. What you talking about??

And it's not compared to min because it's completely different

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score

So they didn’t use the verbiage you wanted them to in their one sentence summary?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
It's legit as strong as a drug that people use to change from male to female.

2X finasteride.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Write - when we already know that it is twice as effektive as finasteride, for what are we waiting then? :D

Maybe the release date or what answers do you need from this Phase?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2019-2-8_14-48-21.png

See you in Q2 2019 (Mar-Jun)

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Write - when we already know that it is twice as effektive as finasteride, for what are we waiting then? :D

Maybe the release date or what answers do you need from this Phase?

They needed to test the safety profile of it. Then they needed to test the dosing of it and how to get it to penetrate the scalp.

They did both of those.

I'm assuming phase III will be more dosing... I'm not sure.

From this phase I want to see how effective it was at one year. If it's 2x effective as finasteride and is already showing that in the trials, and it stays that way ( people don't suddenly become immune to it or some random sh*t ) then it's very much the new treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia.

I already ordered cb and I'm already going to start applying it but it's be nice to see this product as a new treatment for everyone over drugs that effect you systemically.

Of course finasteride has sides. It's a f*****g systemic anti androgen. There's zero f*****g doubt.

CB is as potent as a drug guys use for sex change therapy. Only it doesn't not go systemic.

So really, this could save many many people from losing hair.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Arzneimittelforschung 2004; 54(12): 881-886
DOI: 10.1055/s-0031-1297043

Wow - we knew that 15 years ago and it still takes 3 more years until Release of the medicamantion?

Yeah. Sucks but that's how it works dude. Safety trials ..money etc etc..

You can just release a drug Willy Jilly and then get sued forever because people start growing tails