Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Fi...cial-reports/Cassiopea_Annual_Report_2018.pdf

It doesnot matter, if we are desperate, we should order it now. 2022, is damn far far away

You're right. It would've been nice but yeah looks like we'll have to wait for the results Q2.

With that said from this financial report they're moving full steam ahead on this product. Aren't mixing their words and are coming across strong for investment. Winlevi is coming out for sure and their already in talks with FDA.

So TBH... It's still all good signs.

2022 is a hike.. so I'm not waiting..buying my CB and applying it myself using the vehicle in the patent.

Here's to hoping it gets by customs.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree - I was wondering whether combining the acne cream with 1% and microneedling is doing the trick.

Yeah. I mean. Who knows? It might?? I'll try it in a year when it's out.

Microneedling significantly increases absorption.

I'd wager it'd have some benefit.

Newlybalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody in the UK or London that knows how to get CB from Kane shop? Willing to do a group buy

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2019-2-8_16-27-1.png

Get your money ready. Not cheaper than Propecia. And, consider the pain in the a** applying topical. (Those using min would understand this)

el_duterino

Reaction score
None of this pricing stuff has been decided
The acne cream Will be out next year so we can use this until breezula and in many countries acne products are subsidized by health insurances so maybe it's time to befriend some young kids with acne

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="alibaba92, post: 1766580, member: 136440".]
Get your money ready. Not cheaper than Propecia. And, consider the pain in the a** applying topical. (Those using min would understand this)[/QUOTE]

Oh cr*p - forgot this is a topical. That sucks. Hopefully applying it once a week is sufficient!

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
100 per month would make it unaffordable for many
You can always reduce the application in half.
The most efficient app is twice a day, but results are yielded even with a once-a-day app.
That's less than 100$ per month.
If you can't afford even that, sorry but you are just a loser.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can always cut the application in half.
The most efficient app is twice a day, but results are yielded even with a once a day app.
That's less than 100$ per month.
If you can't afford even that, sorry but you are just a loser.

Or maybe you are a student, you have another disease have lost your job, live in a poor country or are in situations beyond your control - just like male pattern baldness. I believe none of us would like to be called a loser for something whoch is beyond our control

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe you are a student, you have another disease have lost your job, live in a poor country or are in situations beyond your control - just like male pattern baldness. I believe none of us would like to be called a loser for something whoch is beyond our control
We are talking about the developed world (GDP per capita over 15,000$). People in third-world countries have way more important issues to tackle than losing their hair.
If you live in a developed country, there is no excuse for your not being able to afford it. Period!
You are just a loser. Period!