Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well..could put it on early. Like 3am. Takes minoxidil 4 hrs for maximum application time. Then you can take a shower.

Then put it on before bed. No one would even know and you'd have a full day with normal hair

oh yeah if its one application per day its fine !! im just saying that because right now i'm applying zinc thymulon 3-4X a day and its a nightmare

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think that the stock only went down because nothing spectacular happened today. No results, no profit, just the message that their deficit is better than expected. So nothing too great, but also nothing bad. But they still seem to be optimistic about Breezula, as they already have planned the start of their phase 3 trial in the end of this year and also plan to have early talks with FDA about it. All in all, a bit disappointing for us, but still a positive outlook in general.
As for approval, I think they will seek FDA approval for Winlevi at first for the US only, because the US market is the better market for this particular product in order to gain their first profit and capital. From what I‘ve read health insurances in the US cover Acne treatment, while in Europe they do not. And with a price of 400$ a month I dont think a lot of people in Europe are eager to pay so much money on their own or can even afford it. But for Breezula it may be totally different because after their launch of Winlevi in the US they will probably have enough capital to pay for both FDA and EMA application process and the both markets seem to have about the same potential.

Newlybalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also looking at doing this as im in the UK, ive heard Kane isnt the best source though alot of people on here calling him a scammer. The main thing to look for is somewhere to get the batch tested, we could buy from a Chinese suplier for a good price and get it tested here
Ok, well pm me your details/whatsapp or whatever and we can try set something up with other people in London, and possibly become some of the first ever men in Britain to stop their balding!

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, well pm me your details/whatsapp or whatever and we can try set something up with other people in London, and possibly become some of the first ever men in Britain to stop their balding!

I’m in the Uk and I was looking to get my hands on some CB.

Newlybalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
So limp junk then.
No, it blocks androgens from reaching the follicle. Finasteride stops the conversion of testosterone to dht, and that’s why finasteride is a precursor limp dick. CB (Breezula) stops dht ever reaching the follicle. Think of it like a force field for your hair.

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, Clascoterone is metabolized to cortexolone, which shows no anitandrogen activity, as soon as it gets in the bloodstream. (the propionate group in the molecule splits off through hydrolysis) So it‘s only active in the skin.
And also this is to be used as acne cream for children and teenagers. So if it gets approval we can almost be sure it‘s safe.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No

No, it blocks androgens from reaching the follicle. Finasteride stops the conversion of testosterone to dht, and that’s why the precursor to why causes limp dick. CB (Breezula) stops dht ever reaching the follicle. Think of it like a force field for your hair.

I hope you're right. Would be awesome if it was true. They said the same thing about trinov though, and that gave me limp junk.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
but they mentioned a lot of things in their report that are questionable in my opinion. like they said there could be delays if there is an issue with funding and raising money. they also stressed multiple time that they are basically running out of cash, are in debt, have taken a loan from cosmo but still to go through with the trial they need even more cash from private investors. the worry is that this gets stuck in the pipeline for more years because that funding will not come in.

they did also say "phase 3 trial could be 6 months vs 1 year" which is great but they also said "IF the 12 month results are good" but as they are writing this, shouldn't they be aware already of whether the results are good? the trial ended 5 weeks ago

anyway my biggest worry is that they will run very tight financially-and their strategy, I mean the market is not that great to start with and their price suggesting of 85$, I would assume a lot of people will stick with finasteride if it works for them because we have generics there. 1k$ a year is really not something the average joe will spend on a hair loss product that is just a tad better than finasteride. so this all in one might turn into a big financial flop, before and after market release. the data would have to be really good to justify that pricing

The money thing is a worry. But I personally know a few people who want an alternative and finasteride gives sides. It's well known finasteride gives sides.

I don't think anyone wouldn't shell out 100 which is almost what most people shell out for finasteride which does give sides.

As for results... It could be that the financial part of the company doesn't follow the results or that the results aren't fully fleshed out yet and they don't want to reveal it publicly.

They have to be careful with what they say. I wouldn't read into it one way or the other yet.

Let's just wait for the results in a month or two.

Six months it was 2x better than finasteride without sides. Winlevi gives no sides and allarappar works really well.

I'm going to say they probably just can't willy nilly publicly reveal stuff until they have everything wrapped up.

But we'll see.

If the results for a year suck ***, that's when you should freak out.

If they're good there's no way they don't release the product or get investment.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
see but thats not true, most people don't get propecia but generic finasteride which is much much cheaper. and yeah, you might know some people but we are talking about an amount of customers that probably won't allow them to even be profitable. finasteride also gives sides to very few people overall, maybe a couple of thousand in the US.

This is 2x stronger than finasteride in a lab. Not in theory. So it's for sure stronger.

Does that translate to cosmetic usage? So far yes. We'll see a year out soon.

finasteride gives a lot of people sides but even then the stigma is out on it anyhow. I know so many people who want to fight hairloss but don't want to take finasteride just because it has the potential to give sides.

In the end I understand your worries man. But relax for now and let's just wait for these results. No need to stress yourself out more over hypotheticals and lose more hair haha

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
see but thats not true, most people don't get propecia but generic finasteride which is much much cheaper. and yeah, you might know some people but we are talking about an amount of customers that probably won't allow them to even be profitable. finasteride also gives sides to very few people overall, maybe a couple of thousand in the US.

You're also forgetting women have NOTHING really available for hairloss. And women care far more about this than men.

This is an entire new demographic with purchasing power.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
But you're right. I'm not trying to be too opmistic. I wish we had the results already. It's super annoying

But f*** man. My cards are all in on this. So gotta hope right?

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score

Finasteride already has a very bad reputation, which is why there are so many companies that are trying to find a new treatment. If Finasteride wouldnt be known to give awful side effects no company would even bother to develop a new drug. And I am almost convinced that people prefer a totally side free topical than a strong oral drug that can change your entire hormone system.
I think the most crucial point in the future will be a succesful launch of Winlevi in the US. Because that will be the make or break point for investors to see if this company can be profitable. If it will be succesful they they will have enough capital to reimburse their development and pay for a Breezula launch. If Winlevi fails, well lets better not think about this :confused: Investors wouldnt be too happy I guess.

Last edited:

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
It think it is safe to say that if Breezula fails it wont be because its not effective. We already know it is (from both the trial as well as anecdotes from users here on the forum). But Cassiopea seems both optimistic about Winlevi and Breezula, so lets be optimistic too :)

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I just see this not working out for me very well, I need something NOW and not in 2022 or 2023, thats literally all the difference it makes, I have a full head of hair now but my father lost all of his hair in those 4 years of his life. I'm also thinning at the crown already, in 4 years it will be gone, thats for sure. so many years and so close yet still so far away. but I guess I still have the option of buying it right now-also kind of disappointed that using the acne lotion won't be an alternative do it's pricing

Same boat brother.

So that's why I'm buying cb. Testing it. Replicating the trial vehicle. And using it 7.5% BID

Expensive? Yes.

Still waiting for it to get through customs.

But if it works it's a lifesaver and well worth the 350 a month or so.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you're right. Would be awesome if it was true. They said the same thing about trinov though, and that gave me limp junk.

trinov givin you limp dick ? NO ONE ever mentionned that in the last two months of using it

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same boat brother.

So that's why I'm buying cb. Testing it. Replicating the trial vehicle. And using it 7.5% BID

Expensive? Yes.

Still waiting for it to get through customs.

But if it works it's a lifesaver and well worth the 350 a month or so.

350 a month ? so 4200-4500 a year ? i know it was expensive but 2-3 guys i inboxed about it told me it cost them half the price of yours.. weird