Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because it's probably placebo. I assume it could be the case that you are very sensitive whatever but it's overwhelming more likely to be in his head. some people report sexual side on minoxidil, google search it. not everything you read is accurate and objectively a thing

yeah i'm not a fan of trinov at all but sexual sides from it after a month.. cmon this sh*t is not Duta

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you're right. Would be awesome if it was true. They said the same thing about trinov though, and that gave me limp junk.

But the fact that this is made for teenagers actually gives us quite the assurance that it‘s safe. Nobody would want to imagine what would would happen to a teenager in puberty if this antiandrogen would have a systemic effect. It would almost certainly lead to quite severe sexual development disorders. And as this is something nobody wants to happen, I am sure they have quite some evidence that it doesnt have a systemic effect.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
you did not read it properly. he is using a veery high dosage. trials have show it to be effective in dose much lower(1/3) of that. he is probably running like 130mg a day, most people use 50mg

Yeah truth is... i'll prob use a lower dose and microneedle.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will try the same. maintenance for 3 years until the product comes out would be enough for me anyway, then you can switch to the real thing(and maybe you could even needle there as well who knows how effective it could be)

from which source are you guys getting it.. kane, bryan2003, etc

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because it's probably placebo. I assume it could be the case that you are very sensitive whatever but it's overwhelming more likely to be in his head. some people report sexual side on minoxidil, google search it. not everything you read is accurate and objectively a thing

Idk man, I wasn't even thinking about sexual sides since people were saying there were none. I was only concentrating on if it worked and how to aford it. But my dick was completely not functioning, wasn't worth the risk.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Are any of you guys from United States? Any idea where to test the CB? I'm clueless

There's a lot on this already but this forum is very disorganized.

You can get it from:
Kane
Wuhan
Probably others..

By emailing, or using Alibaba app, or going to their sites.

Testing is harder, gotta find a place that does NMR. People quote it at 500$ for the U.S. idk how other places are. Some EU dude's do it at local Universities.

A dude I'm talking to on here has a place near him that does it. He's in Cali. They quoted 500.

I'm currently waiting my package from Wuhan via alibaba app, it's in customs right now.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Really, that's what's to worry about.

It's proven to work 2x finasteride with no sides reported.
It looks highly likely to be released.
We have the vehicle used in trials.
If you have money for it you can order it fine through those places...
So far those orders have been 98% pure from Kane and Wuhan, from what was reported...

Big issues is: Will you actually get it through customs? If not - you're fucked. Gotta wait 3-4 years for it to be released.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Will it really be 3-4 years? Damn.

image.jpg

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Purity is a major concern of mine, even .1% impurity scares me, you don't know what kind of sh*t is caked on those vats in the Chinese labs. I don't trust them or their "QA" process one bit.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Purity is a major concern of mine, even .1% impurity scares me, you don't know what kind of sh*t is caked on those vats in the Chinese labs. I don't trust them or their "QA" process one bit.

Well sure. But I mean, what can you do about it dude?

You can only control so much, what are you gonna do??

If you have a solution I'm in. haha

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
What was the trial vehicle? 1:1:1 eth : pg : transcutol? Did anyone ever find a source of transcutol that ships to US?

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
As for the vehicle itself. I don't think it was stated anywhere explicitly that it is used in most recent trials, however there is a patent which mentions the vehicle you're talking about (Look up "Example 4"):
https://patents.google.com/patent/EP3108879A1

"The formulation described in Example 4 was studied in a clinical trial to evaluate its pharmacokinetic profile, safety, and tolerability. According to the study protocol, 1 ml of the formulation (corresponding to 50 mg of cortexolone-17α-propionate) was applied once a day on study day 1 and then twice daily thereafter on study days 2-28 to the areas of the scalp suffering from alopecia"

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone here tried Grabr ? it's like Grindr but for smugglers

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grabr allows you to (theoretically) bypass customs, so I was wondering about the user experience with that.