An Aquaintance On How Larger Muscles Are Impacting His Interactions With Women

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I work out too. Agreed no one cares. I don't "look like I work out" and that's my point.

Also the Ryan Reynolds physique is almost impossible to attain naturally without drugs or elite genetics.

View attachment 73348

View attachment 73349

Most men can't attain/sustain that low a body fat without heavy drugs and a full time professional exercise/diet regimen.
HAHAHA, I'm the first guy to call out a guy for using steroids but...
I'm 20 and I have a better physique and I'm completely natural.. Don't even take whey protein or any other kind of supplements, his body is very achievable naturally, whether he did achieve it naturally or not is up to debate tho.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Classic, very classic cope from HTcels. Sorry but no, a NW2 is absolutely sh*t in the eyes of any prime, 16 to 19 year old hot Stacy. You look like an old DAD to them if your hairline is not HEALTHY.

Your face would need to be Jude Law tier to distract from the fact that you are covering your recessing hairline with some shitty haircut.
Tbh I went from NW1 to Nw3 in like 6 months and it's true, people perceptions change depending on how your hairline is framing your face.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Classic, very classic cope from HTcels. Sorry but no, a NW2 is absolutely sh*t in the eyes of any prime, 16 to 19 year old hot Stacy. You look like an old DAD to them if your hairline is not HEALTHY.

Your face would need to be Jude Law tier to distract from the fact that you are covering your recessing hairline with some shitty haircut.
hairline has nothing to do with health. and i wouldn't say its sh*t but i do agree it probably reduces your hotness to that young an age girl. depending on how big your forehead is i'm not quite sure if it would totally destroy your looks

i mean at the least you can always just style it in a way that covers it

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've looked like sh*t to these girls since the day I was born. What do I win?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to stop my f*****g hairloss.

Easy as f*** to do, bro. Of all the problems in the world, I've concluded hair loss is not at all the most challenging.

Becoming taller, having a better facial structure, changing your race, and/or getting a nonfat girl to go on a date with you are all much harder (ie. impossible) IMO.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Easy as f*** to do, bro. Of all the problems in the world, I've concluded hair loss is not at all the most challenging.

Becoming taller, having a better facial structure, changing your race, and/or getting a nonfat girl to go on a date with you are all much harder (ie. impossible) IMO.
I may try your exact same protocol, at least on a temple to test things out, I don't want to get a backlash and massive shedding all over. If it doesn't work, it's time to go ER.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I may try your exact same protocol, at least on a temple to test things out, I don't want to get a backlash and massive shedding all over. If it doesn't work, it's time to go ER.

Well you can do what you want. I don't know. I'm just saying hair loss is easy to stop. There's loads of drugs for it. Oral or topical. And more every day. There are much harder problems in life.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't agree. Hairloss is an extremely complicated problem with many pathways, what worked for you may not work for others.

No it's not, if you're talking about androgenic alopecia.

It's testosterone and DHT binding to androgen receptors triggering an inflammatory cascade that causes hair loss.

Nuke the androgens either by blocking their binding or by castrating their levels, add growth stimulants, and the problem stabilizes or resolves.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Agree to an extent. Norwood 2 or norwood 1.5 is fine for most girls and no one will look at you as unhealthy, but for that godlike halo nothing but perfection of norwood 1 with perfect temples is enough.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't agree. Hairloss is an extremely complicated problem with many pathways, what worked for you may not work for others.
he takes literal transexual drugs. and thats only to stop his hair loss. regrowing significant amounts of hair (say getting half your hair back) without risking gyno, increased risk of cancer and heart disease, and a hodgepodge of other fucked up sh*t is hard/rare

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
he takes literal transexual drugs. and thats only to stop his hair loss. regrowing significant amounts of hair (say getting half your hair back) without risking gyno, increased risk of cancer and heart disease, and a hodgepodge of other fucked up sh*t is hard/rare

Correction: I DID at one time take tranny drugs. Which aren't that big of a deal in my opinion if you really want your hair back and absolutely work. Put someone on 50-100 mg of cypro a day and tell me their hair doesn't come back.

Now I'm just on topical therapy. Concoction of daro, minoxidil, caffeine, desloratadine, niacinamide, panthenol. Works just as well. No sides I can feel except minimally dry eyes which don't really bother me (maybe 15% dryer than baseline) and I plan to drop the dose of daro further to reduce this long term.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Correction: I DID at one time take tranny drugs. Which aren't that big of a deal in my opinion if you really want your hair back and absolutely work. Put someone on 50-100 mg of cypro a day and tell me their hair doesn't come back.

Now I'm just on topical therapy. Concoction of daro, minoxidil, caffeine, desloratadine, niacinamide, panthenol. Works just as well. No sides I can feel except minimally dry eyes which don't really bother me (maybe 15% dryer than baseline) and I plan to drop the dose of daro further to reduce this long term.

Did you drop the RU?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

increased chances of heart disease, brain tumors, and certain kinds of cancer, + gyno and feminizing is a huge deal what do you mean? lol

the other stuff is topical so it should be at least ok i agree

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
increased chances of heart disease, brain tumors, and certain kinds of cancer, + gyno and feminizing is a huge deal what do you mean? lol

the other stuff is topical so it should be at least ok i agree

Not to me it's not. I'd kill myself if I go bald, and I don't know how long I'll be able to stay around long term either even with hair. I couldn't handle cypro long term, so I can't act all tough about it. Just saying, there are definitely lots of effective ways to stop male pattern hair loss. Most people never try more than just finasteride.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to me it's not. I'd kill myself if I go bald, and I don't know how long I'll be able to stay around long term either even with hair. I couldn't handle cypro long term, so I can't act all tough about it. Just saying, there are definitely lots of effective ways to stop male pattern hair loss. Most people never try more than just finasteride.
if you became a feminine man but got hair back, then you would be right back where you started, if not worse as far as attractiveness goes

i need to get on that topical mix tho, but i'll look into all the likely fucked up sides they have first

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you became a feminine man but got hair back, then you would be right back where you started, if not worse as far as attractiveness goes

i need to get on that topical mix tho, but i'll look into all the likely fucked up sides they have first

Lol. I'm already a feminine man. It's not even about attractiveness at a certain point since I know I'll never realistically be attractive (short of incredible luck on my surgeries). It's just about functioning in the world which I can't do if bald with my other features.