An Aquaintance On How Larger Muscles Are Impacting His Interactions With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women do not care about muscles, so stop wasting your time! Fred's girlfriend loves his muscles, but what was it that got him his girlfriend? It was his height, his race and his transplanted hairs. It's the same as when a man is in a relationship, goes NW6 and somehow maintains the relationship. The NW6 didn't get him his partner, nor is his partner attracted to a NW6, nor is this an example of how 'bald men can get love'. Look at single men using their muscles to do well in dating. There are no examples! It's men who have partners who get muscles and then got complimented by their partners. Not the same thing.

Hair is the only thing that matters. I have more muscle than most of the people that I train with. And it's all in the action areas - chest, shoulders, forearms, traps. Women couldn't care less because I don't have hair. I lift because I enjoy it. But if you're thinking of taking up an activity that takes perhaps 10+ hours per week (counting dieting, recovery etc.) to try to attract a partner, I'd say that you shouldn't waste your time. Just go on a sensible diet and be slim. And keep using your minoxidil, of course.

Edit:
Also, Hamm is a NW1.
https://hdwallsource.com/img/2016/8/jon-hamm-widescreen-wallpaper-57471-59234-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Your post is a cope.

There's any number off reasons that you're not getting women. You're assuming that it's your NW6 but it could be lots of different things. Nor does your lack of success mean that all of your positive attributes are irrelevant.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On frame of body, wrists, shoulder to hip ratio, ectomorph vs mesomorph etc etc

Ryan Gosling is arguably below average in any of those categories, besides height,
which is also average-ish, atleat some places in Europe.

Some mentions: Narrow shoulders, narrow wrists, small hands, wide hips, skinny-fat genetics, weak jaw etc, pencil neck too?
@Wolf Pack quote:
''I can't remember the exact names but one subtype of ecto had narrow shoulders, slender long limbs, pencil neck''

I think Gosling fits right in there with that description, but he is somewhat of a sex symbol nonetheless.

Btw, this is not ment as a counter argument to your statement or ment to discredit. On the contrary, I find it very accurate and
a good description of the average reality (your post as usual), but this is just a complementary added curiosity for others to
comment on if they wish to explain their theories about why and how it is....

In this picture he's even maxed out on gym potential!
35c146586602c0c61cd78ab092a942a4.jpg

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having some muscle is a nice bonus, nothing drastic but you'll notice a difference in the way people treat you, or on how your girlfriend looks at you.

My girlfriend just can't keep her hands off my chest and arms these days. The other day, I was coming out of the shower, and she was just standing there, staring at me while was drying myself. I was like "are you just going to stay in the shower?!" and she replies "I was just looking at you, you don't mind, right?"

This makes me want to go back in time and slap myself for denigrating weightlifting for so long.

WhiteChadBear

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On frame of body, wrists, shoulder to hip ratio, ectomorph vs mesomorph etc etc

Ryan Gosling is arguably below average in any of those categories, besides height,
which is also average-ish, atleat some places in Europe.

Some mentions: Narrow shoulders, narrow wrists, small hands, wide hips, skinny-fat genetics, weak jaw etc, pencil neck too?
@Wolf Pack quote:
''I can't remember the exact names but one subtype of ecto had narrow shoulders, slender long limbs, pencil neck''

I think Gosling fits right in there with that description, but he is somewhat of a sex symbol nonetheless.

Btw, this is not ment as a counter argument to your statement or ment to discredit. On the contrary, I find it very accurate and
a good description of the average reality (your post as usual), but this is just a complementary added curiosity for others to
comment on if they wish to explain their theories about why and how it is....

In this picture he's even maxed out on gym potential!
View attachment 73905
holy godz if thats below average then i'm an absolute starving african tiny girly man

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's all about frame/proportions anyway. This is why i laugh at 'just shut up and squat' retards building up their fat hips and asses thinking they look good. delusional morons. Genetics are a b**ch though, sometimes no matter how hard you work you'll never actually look good. Better than before sure, but either you have it or you don't

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi RegenWaiting. I wouldn't put Gosling in that category based on his body frame. I'd say for his height his body frame maybe is a little below average. But he had something to work with at the gym. Plus he has a striking handsome look which is most important.

Someone like this fits in the category of true ecto:

View attachment 73921

View attachment 73922

In this situation, it becomes hard to pack on a noticeable amount of muscle (or fat), just the way ectos are built genetically. Being naturally narrow and also tall (as many ectos are), it compounds the problem of mass gain. I know this is only a 3 month transformation but my point was to show a lot of people with similar builds, don't really go much further than this.

I'm talking generally here, since it's been brought up on this page, in genuine attraction, it's really all face. When I've met a new girl (not even a date just via friends), if she likes your face, first there is the change in behaviour directed at you only: she could look intensely but briefly, subtly. Body language and verbal cues follow. Then she'll size up the body, at this point it's really just about not being fat, skinny or too narrow. Even then it may not matter much, ideally want to see balance and proportion. I notice they look at hands too. They will look at the package to attempt to gauge size or just being turned on - can see flaccid size over jeans easily. I'm not too big but just over 7 inches. I've had 9s do this. I believe @Rudiger and @JohnsonDDG are bigger. Latter, aptly named.

I remember when I went to some beach parties back in the day and the guys would have adjoining rooms with the girls we knew. They would joke with one guy because he had a sperm type of build like the picture I shared of the guy in blue boxers - full hair and average looking. We were all friends and having fun but it highlights it does look very unmasculine. When I went to the beach last year, still I was getting those intense looks in my early 30s from a lot of girls. Including the life guard. Combination of having a latin conventional look, wet thick black hair with water/sand all over me, lean athletic build and good frame. That and a good dose of sun and alcohol for all. A friend of a friend started joking about penis sizes. He said before you say anything, I know you have a big dick from looking at your face, I think you got high T I can tell. Lol. I have no DHT for a start being a slave of finasteride!
I'm around 7.5 inches.

When I was young I thought I was just normal.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19 and it wasn't until a few people told me I was quite big that I realized I was a bit lucky.

Size matters to some women but there are a good few that only orgasm through oral sex so I don't think its the be all and end all.

Better to be handsome with an average dick then ugly with a huge dick (not that we have a choice).

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've read, harassing the mods day in day out, demanding that they ban members.

I don't know exactly what happened but I know @Wolf Pack mentioned various problems the mods had with other members in the same post he explained why HB was getting out of hand, but he did not necessarily say that she was the one behind the various examples he gave.

I think there was a bit of confusion with that.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a sensitive topic and one I'd rather not discuss on a public thread in light of who may be viewing it. It wasn't just a case of requesting bans since that happens quite often. Generally speaking, many factors can result in a ban. Hundreds of spam pms, being unhinged mentally, danger to others, selling products, working for someone e.t.c.

HB had some good traits and helped some of you guys I am aware of it. Some of her posts were very useful.

OK I think I understand.

So HB sent spam and was mentally unhinged and sold products while working for someone.

blackg

Reaction score
If this guy has found a solution to camouflage his receded temples then who are you to call it a cope?
I'm sick of this word "cope."
Forget what his tattoo says!
From sheer fatigue, no one reads gaudy embellishments like this anyway.
We all freaking cope!
Every day!

Now...
I used to love playing that on guitar. Great song.

A green plastic watering can
For a fake Chinese rubber plant
In the fake plastic earth

That she bought from a rubber man
In a town full of rubber plans
To get rid of itself

It wears her out
It wears her out
It wears her out
It wears her out

She lives with a broken man
A cracked polystyrene man
Who just crumbles and burns

He used to do surgery
For girls in the eighties
But gravity always wins

And it wears him out
It wears him out
It wears him out
Wears him out

She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love

But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run

And it wears me out
It wears me out
It wears me out
It wears me out

And if I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted
All the time
All the time
These lyrics are so obvious that they should be an embarrassment to reprint.
Of course every thing is mostly artificial (in the Western world) and it's also been proven that you can't fight gravity.
Duh!

Try better next time, Forehead.​

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy godz if thats below average then i'm an absolute starving african tiny girly man
Obviously, the standard or the median or average is different from place to place, and the subjective mind aswell.
From personal experience I'd still say his starting point is below average, although I respect your view.

8128771.jpg

Hi RegenWaiting. I wouldn't put Gosling in that category based on his body frame. I'd say for his height his body frame maybe is a little below average. But he had something to work with at the gym. Plus he has a striking handsome look which is most important.

Someone like this fits in the category of true ecto:

View attachment 73921

View attachment 73922

In this situation, it becomes hard to pack on a noticeable amount of muscle (or fat), just the way ectos are built genetically. Being naturally narrow and also tall (as many ectos are), it compounds the problem of mass gain. I know this is only a 3 month transformation but my point was to show a lot of people with similar builds, don't really go much further than this.

I'm talking generally here, since it's been brought up on this page, in genuine attraction, it's really all face. When I've met a new girl (not even a date just via friends), if she likes your face, first there is the change in behaviour directed at you only: she could look intensely but briefly, subtly. Body language and verbal cues follow. Then she'll size up the body, at this point it's really just about not being fat, skinny or too narrow. Even then it may not matter much, ideally want to see balance and proportion. I notice they look at hands too. They will look at the package to attempt to gauge size or just being turned on - can see flaccid size over jeans easily. I'm not too big but just over 7 inches. I've had 9s do this. I believe @Rudiger and @JohnsonDDG are bigger. Latter, aptly named.

I remember when I went to some beach parties back in the day and the guys would have adjoining rooms with the girls we knew. They would joke with one guy because he had a sperm type of build like the picture I shared of the guy in blue boxers - full hair and average looking. We were all friends and having fun but it highlights it does look very unmasculine. When I went to the beach last year, still I was getting those intense looks in my early 30s from a lot of girls. Including the life guard. Combination of having a latin conventional look, wet thick black hair with water/sand all over me, lean athletic build and good frame. That and a good dose of sun and alcohol for all. A friend of a friend started joking about penis sizes. He said before you say anything, I know you have a big dick from looking at your face, I think you got high T I can tell. Lol. I have no DHT for a start being a slave of finasteride!

Yeah, I get your point. Many variables in there, but also cathergories of ecto-meso-endo are very diffuse from my experience. Really,
there's no black/white apart from some clear cases as f.ex Anthony Joshua (10/10 meso) and some subgroups of humans genome :)

As you point out: face thrumps all (relatively). Always have.

I agree, Gosling has many variables going for him and playing in synergi. What I think is fascinating with him are those negative traits
don't seem to affect him as he's made them work for him, f.ex ''lazy eyes''. It would be viewed as beta as f, but with him it's not the case.
Clearly Gosling is somewhat of a ''looksmaxing-cell'', atleast I'm able to see that. He's very mich councious about his lackings,
and works like madman to compensate (gym, styling colours, target nichee etc etc)

I posted the pervious comment partly as to show that with certain kind of styling and refinement of figure (work), the bar of where
genetics are really inhibitory can be set lower. And that's a good thing, not only for aestetics and objective value, but also
ones mental health in many cases.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously, the standard or the median or average is different from place to place, and the subjective mind aswell.
From personal experience I'd still say his starting point is below average, although I respect your view.

View attachment 73975

Yeah, I get your point. Many variables in there, but also cathergories of ecto-meso-endo are very diffuse from my experience. Really,
there's no black/white apart from some clear cases as f.ex Anthony Joshua (10/10 meso) and some subgroups of humans genome :)

As you point out: face thrumps all (relatively). Always have.

I agree, Gosling has many variables going for him and playing in synergi. What I think is fascinating with him are those negative traits
don't seem to affect him as he's made them work for him, f.ex ''lazy eyes''. It would be viewed as beta as f, but with him it's not the case.
Clearly Gosling is somewhat of a ''looksmaxing-cell'', atleast I'm able to see that. He's very mich councious about his lackings,
and works like madman to compensate (gym, styling colours, target nichee etc etc)

I posted the pervious comment partly as to show that with certain kind of styling and refinement of figure (work), the bar of where
genetics are really inhibitory can be set lower. And that's a good thing, not only for aestetics and objective value, but also
ones mental health in many cases.
i can say his shoulders seem narrow, and his hips a bit wide but i think his frame size is normal.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody cares about a norwood 2, the other thing yes but hardly a difference between nw2 and 1. norwood 1 i see as the low juvenile or sometimes even monkey looking hairline and a lot of people dont even start out with that

Classic, very classic cope from HTcels. Sorry but no, a NW2 is absolutely sh*t in the eyes of any prime, 16 to 19 year old hot Stacy. You look like an old DAD to them if your hairline is not HEALTHY.

Your face would need to be Jude Law tier to distract from the fact that you are covering your recessing hairline with some shitty haircut.