An Aquaintance On How Larger Muscles Are Impacting His Interactions With Women

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. I'm already a feminine man. It's not even about attractiveness at a certain point since I know I'll never realistically be attractive (short of incredible luck on my surgeries). It's just about functioning in the world which I can't do if bald with my other features.
yea but i mean the point is maximizing your hots right? still a lot better as a 5 than a 3 or 4. sh*t , fucked up transgender looking men (like the ones that dont pass) are like sub 3 by default

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea but i mean the point is maximizing your hots right? still a lot better as a 5 than a 3 or 4. sh*t , fucked up transgender looking men (like the ones that dont pass) are like sub 3 by default

Well the only thing any drug could do to make me more feminine is give me bigger man tits, and I could get those surgically removed. Risk of that with what I'm on now is near zero. And I'd kill to be a 5. 5 is average. That I could work with.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the only thing any drug could do to make me more feminine is give me bigger man tits, and I could get those surgically removed. Risk of that with what I'm on now is near zero. And I'd kill to be a 5. 5 is average. That I could work with.
lol i see its prescribed for hypersexuality. also common side effects include shortness of breath and feeling tired or depressed. f***. also not being able to have kids. all my point is this is some serious sh*t and 99.9% of men wouldn't do this to get hair back, it introduces a whole host of new problems, that are quite possibly worse than just being bald

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i see its prescribed for hypersexuality. also common side effects include shortness of breath and feeling tired or depressed. f***. also not being able to have kids. all my point is this is some serious sh*t and 99.9% of men wouldn't do this to get hair back, it introduces a whole host of new problems, that are quite possibly worse than just being bald

For sure. Most guys don't care about their hair that much. That's why I also discourage other guys from using daro too, though it's been great for me.

Let's be honest though. Neither of us are probably having kids and neither of us have anything very productive to do with our sex drives.

You also don't know how peaceful life is without a sex drive until you feel it first hand. It's actually very calming.

I don't even need cypro anymore since my hair is growing back, but I have been thinking on/off about taking it again just to shut down my sex drive because it's not fun for me to have one. I probably won't. But there's an appeal there. The silence is serene.

Last edited:

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ideal, did the daro kill your sex-drive?

You're only doing 6mg a day, which is a tiny dose, also you have to figure that only a fraction is going systemic. Although with a high Half life it may be building up in the tissues. Sucks that to get decent results you have to go full guinea pig. Kudos to you for the information shared -- got any progress pics? Any sexual related side effects from this particular topical?

As an aside, the shedding from ceasing RU usage may not come for another few weeks. Will be following your story, may need an addition to my own regimen.

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ideal, did the daro kill your sex-drive?

You're only doing 6mg a day, which is a tiny dose, also you have to figure that only a fraction is going systemic. Although with a high Half life it may be building up in the tissues. Sucks that to get decent results you have to go full guinea pig. Kudos to you for the information shared -- got any progress pics?

I have pics for myself but I won't ever post them. Sorry. Just my personal paranoia and how I prefer to conduct myself online.

No daro did not kill my sex drive. No change in it whatsoever. I'd have to go back on cypro again to kill my sex drive, which like I said I think about regularly.

It's funny for me because I alternative between debating taking cypro to nuke my T/sex drive and injecting test-e to ramp up my T/sex drive.

The rationale for cypro is it's a calm and easy existence to just let go. The rationale for test-e is I might be able to get somewhat attractive if I can get a good build going. Probably will try the test-e again once my hair surgery is done. Can't justify the risk right now. And cypro's probably unhealthy in too many ways to just take recreationally for the sex drive suppression.

Anyway I'm rambling. Point is daro did not change anything. Not even when I was on 10 mg twice a day and my skin was dry as the Sahara did I notice a sex drive effect.

spironolactone, cypro, and test-e are the only things I've subjected myself to that had an effect one way or another on my sex drive. Cypro was the strongest killer. Much stronger than spironolactone. Daro has been neutral from what I can tell.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For sure. Most guys don't care about their hair that much. That's why I also discourage other guys from using daro too, though it's been great for me.

Let's be honest though. Neither of us are probably having kids and neither of us have anything very productive to do with our sex drives.

You also don't know how peaceful life is without a sex drive until you feel it first hand. It's actually very calming.

I don't even need cypro anymore since my hair is growing back, but I have been thinking on/off about taking it again just to shut down my sex drive because it's not fun for me to have one. I probably won't. But there's an appeal there. The silence is serene.
I had almost no sex drive when i took paxil, it sucked for me lol. Bating is one of my fav activities

I know, i wudnt want kids, i just mentioned it cuz it is a huge side effect

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had almost no sex drive when i took paxil, it sucked for me lol. Bating is one of my fav activities

I know, i wudnt want kids, i just mentioned it cuz it is a huge side effect

Yeah I tried posting about the theoretical risks of daro including infertility in the daro thread a hundred times. I wouldn't average guys to play with that stuff and then find out 10 years from now they can't have kids. And who knows if they will or won't be able to? Like I said, not really a factor for me.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I tried posting about the theoretical risks of daro including infertility in the daro thread a hundred times. I wouldn't average guys to play with that stuff and then find out 10 years from now they can't have kids. And who knows if they will or won't be able to? Like I said, not really a factor for me.
Have you ever taken SSRIs?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever taken SSRIs?

Yeah just escitalopram. Also taken mirtazapine. Escitalopram mildly reduced my sex drive. Interferes with my sleep a bit. Generally just makes me feel "funny". Took mirtazapine for much longer for sleep regulation. Stopped because I was sleeping too much on it. Took one last night though and slept all night and most of the day on/off today. Did it intentionally for that reason.

Mood altering drugs from my limited experience tend to feel a bit weird. I find St. John's Wort effective and less disruptive but I only take it intermittently and rarely. Sometimes depression is just an appropriate response to bad conditions.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah just escitalopram. Also taken mirtazapine. Escitalopram mildly reduced my sex drive. Interferes with my sleep a bit. Generally just makes me feel "funny". Took mirtazapine for much longer for sleep regulation. Stopped because I was sleeping too much on it. Took one last night though and slept all night and most of the day on/off today. Did it intentionally for that reason.

Mood altering drugs from my limited experience tend to feel a bit weird. I find St. John's Wort effective and less disruptive but I only take it intermittently and rarely. Sometimes depression is just an appropriate response to bad conditions.
Lol who would abuse SSRIs? I was talking about it being prescribeed, you had those prescribed for depression or what?

I was prescribed paxil for anxiety, it worked but made me f*****g numb and cudnt bate, f*** that. Id rather be anxjous and actually feel

I wouldnt say depression is appropriate, its definitely understandable in certain situations tho, of course but ultimately still irrational ofc

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol who would abuse SSRIs? I was talking about it being prescribeed, you had those prescribed for depression or what?

I was prescribed paxil for anxiety, it worked but made me f*****g numb and cudnt bate, f*** that. Id rather be anxjous and actually feel

I wouldnt say depression is appropriate, its definitely understandable in certain situations tho, of course but ultimately still irrational ofc

Yeah prescribed for depression and insomnia.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah a week or two ago. Feel better since dropping it and my results aren't slowing at all.

I think if you look at this analysis, you'll see as I did RU is a silly drug for hair loss in a lot of ways.

I was having to use big doses of RU to compensate for the short half life and weak affinity which is not that clean in the end.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...conversion-of-ru58841-to-darolutamide.109065/

So daro is a RU killer? I really need to try that out at least on one temple and see if it regrows, I got ton of thin hairs there that could do some terminal regrowing. f*** I need THICKNESS.

Keep me updated on your progress.

PS: STILL worried about AR adaptation with these kind of compounds. Hope your hair keeps getting better long term to discard that.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol no sh*t. Muscle and low bodyfat on men is like tits, *** and a small waist on a woman - they make up for a lot.

men who believe otherwise are the same kind of morons who actually take female dating advice like oh my pussy gets really wet when a guy kisses puppies and helps old ladies across the street :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

if you're not getting jacked and/or shredded as a bald/balding c***, maybe you secretly desire to be celibate and miserable

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol no sh*t. Muscle and low bodyfat on men is like tits, *** and a small waist on a woman - they make up for a lot.

men who believe otherwise are the same kind of morons who actually take female dating advice like oh my pussy gets really wet when a guy kisses puppies and helps old ladies across the street :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

if you're not getting jacked and/or shredded as a bald/balding c***, maybe you secretly desire to be celibate and miserable

Girls do like guys who kiss puppies and have doggos.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Competely wrong. Firstly, muscle and low bodyfat are mutually exclusive if anabolics are not involved. These low bodyfat celebrities are skinny twigs. Their 'muscles' don't show through clothes. Men with muscles and bald heads are sitting alone, not going out on dates. Go out and ask them if you don't believe me.

The only thing that matters is your hair. Don't think that building muscles or getting the skinny twig physique will change anything. Go to the gym, train hard and eat hard and see what happens to your results in dating. Nothing at all! You'll train harder than others with weights that make you scared, while they lift weights that are not even a warm up. They'll go drinking and gain extra belly fat while you follow your strict diet to build muscle. But they'll have dating options while you have none. Why? It's the hair and always has been.

I'm tired of this disinformation. Don't build muscle unless you want to. It won't affect your dating results if you're a NW6.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Competely wrong. Firstly, muscle and low bodyfat are mutually exclusive if anabolics are not involved. These low bodyfat celebrities are skinny twigs. Their 'muscles' don't show through clothes. Men with muscles and bald heads are sitting alone, not going out on dates. Go out and ask them if you don't believe me.

The only thing that matters is your hair. Don't think that building muscles or getting the skinny twig physique will change anything. Go to the gym, train hard and eat hard and see what happens to your results in dating. Nothing at all! You'll train harder than others with weights that make you scared, while they lift weights that are not even a warm up. They'll go drinking and gain extra belly fat while you follow your strict diet to build muscle. But they'll have dating options while you have none. Why? It's the hair and always has been.

I'm tired of this disinformation. Don't build muscle unless you want to. It won't affect your dating results if you're a NW6.
Not true either.

You can be quite low body fat with good muscle.

This is achievable for most people:

df9be1bc98f4a50a8558f8b08baaf664--bald-men-hot-bald-dudes.jpg

Around 12% body fat and a good amount of muscle.

Everybody is different, but I think it only becomes difficult to look big if you drop below 12% body fat.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Not true either.

You can be quite low body fat with good muscle.

This is achievable for most people:

View attachment 74794

Around 12% body fat and a good amount of muscle.

Everybody is different, but I think it only becomes difficult to look big if you drop below 12% body fat.

That guy does not have big muscles or low bodyfat. But, let's be realistic.

Even if you think that he has good muscle, he doesn't have low bodyfat. Get rid of the b&w high contrast, and rehydrate him and he's your average joe who nobody would give a second look without a shirt on. Anybody can have that version of low bodyfat by simply dehydration techniques and then doctoring the photograph. Moreover, it's the same issue. His muscles are not noticeable with clothes on. They only make a difference when the clothes come off and, by then, it's kind of irrelevant.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy does not have big muscles or low bodyfat. But, let's be realistic.

Even if you think that he has good muscle, he doesn't have low bodyfat. Get rid of the b&w high contrast, and rehydrate him and he's your average joe who nobody would give a second look without a shirt on. Anybody can have that version of low bodyfat by simply dehydration techniques and then doctoring the photograph. Moreover, it's the same issue. His muscles are not noticeable with clothes on. They only make a difference when the clothes come off and, by then, it's kind of irrelevant.

His body fat is significantly below average and his strength is significantly above average.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Pure cope.