An Aquaintance On How Larger Muscles Are Impacting His Interactions With Women

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Competely wrong. Firstly, muscle and low bodyfat are mutually exclusive if anabolics are not involved. These low bodyfat celebrities are skinny twigs. Their 'muscles' don't show through clothes. Men with muscles and bald heads are sitting alone, not going out on dates. Go out and ask them if you don't believe me.

The only thing that matters is your hair. Don't think that building muscles or getting the skinny twig physique will change anything. Go to the gym, train hard and eat hard and see what happens to your results in dating. Nothing at all! You'll train harder than others with weights that make you scared, while they lift weights that are not even a warm up. They'll go drinking and gain extra belly fat while you follow your strict diet to build muscle. But they'll have dating options while you have none. Why? It's the hair and always has been.

I'm tired of this disinformation. Don't build muscle unless you want to. It won't affect your dating results if you're a NW6.

cope baloney. I date plenty while you sit in your momas house jerking off to asian cartoon

double cope = millennial nonsense that you need anabolic drugs to achieve anything! yeah sure guy, maybe for you 200ng/dl testosterone pussy. Most guys like this these days never stop to think that something is wrong just like most guy borderline metaboolic syndrome never think anything wrong doctor clueless too because he on baloney insurance code system so "normal range" this and that

i was 190lbs 12% bf before i ever touched a drug! now 220 with drugs get your hormones checked fella

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i wanted to get in fighting shape, how long would that take me? How many hours per week would i have to exercise?
I'm 6'5" 235lbs, i think i'd be ok dropping between to about 200lbs - any gymgurus got some advice?

you want to get shredded my guy it is really quick if you don't follow baloney fitness book nonsense

you do high protein low KCAL until sufficient low bodyfat. also must not forget supplemental of nutritional vitamins because low KCAL =/= hard to get sufficient vitamin content without supplemental. Clinically proven! they call this "PROTEIN SPARING MODIFIED FAST" used for obese fat c**** to lose adipose FAST with preserve of lean tissue!

if you want to build muscle much longer take more time think years. Build muscle = high intensity training 2 or 3 x week

but if fella have low ANABOLIC HORMONES like blood testosterone, sluggy thyroid like most millennial = build f*** all! no matter how harrd you work!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cosmo did an online survey on which bodies women like - quite shocking which one won:

sex-icon-line-scott-herman-bob-adrien-brody-zyzz-ideal-body-small-1024x366.jpg

There was no direct numbers given but I imagine it was an online poll.

I can tell second to the left is Ryan Reynolds and the one to the right of him is David Gandy.

To emulate this body I would estimate that the average (5'10) guy would probably need to be about 155lbs at around 9% body fat.

I personally think the Reynolds body (with 24% of the votes) is the better body because it would look better in clothes (and 99% of the time women see you in clothes).

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cosmo did an online survey on which bodies women like - quite shocking which one won:

View attachment 74870

I can tell second to the left is Ryan Reynolds and the one to the right of him is David Gandy.

To emulate this body I would estimate that the average (5'10) guy would probably need to be about 155lbs at around 9% body fat.

I personally think the Reynolds body (with 24% of the votes) is the better body because it would look better in clothes (and 99% of the time women see you in clothes).
As long as you have a good face and height, you can have the body of a starving african man and you'd still get laid.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as you have a good face and height, you can have the body of a starving african man and you'd still get laid.
And yet nobody here has an angelic face so the point isn't too helpful.

Best to offer advice to the more average people.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The importance of muscle mass:

View attachment 74855

View attachment 74856

Its amazing how higher body fat and lower muscle mass affects the appearance of the jaw as well.

He's gone from an 8 to a 5.5 and didn't lose any hair to make the fall.

And people say bodies don't matter.

You're comparing a professionally shot and photoshoppeed picture to a paparazzi one.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're comparing a professionally shot and photoshoppeed picture to a paparazzi one.
Okay - a more better account of his decline

190065f8acf0390227a05ac54f364873.jpg

39E165DE00000578-3887028-image-m-3_1477870033866.jpg

He's Mark Salling from Glee.

He was sentenced to 4 years in prison for having child p**rn on his computer.

I imagine this was shot during his trial when he knew he was fucked. Probably quit the weights and just did what he wanted. No reason to be pretty in prison.

Still maintain he went from 8 to 5.5.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The importance of muscle mass:

View attachment 74855

View attachment 74856

Its amazing how higher body fat and lower muscle mass affects the appearance of the jaw as well.

He's gone from an 8 to a 5.5 and didn't lose any hair to make the fall.

And people say bodies don't matter.

Okay - a more better account of his decline

View attachment 74875

View attachment 74876

He's Mark Salling from Glee.

He was sentenced to 4 years in prison for having child p*rn on his computer.

I imagine this was shot during his trial when he knew he was fucked. Probably quit the weights and just did what he wanted. No reason to be pretty in prison.

Still maintain he went from 8 to 5.5.

He had no muscle before and had no muscle afterwards. You've just demonstrated that good lighting, posing and clothing choices (the wife beater is too big and makes him look fatter than he is, while the shirt in the modeled photo fits him well) affect how attractive a man looks in photographs. We all knew that already! Maybe he's a bit fatter in the wife beater photo but I'm not sure.

cope baloney. I date plenty while you sit in your momas house jerking off to asian cartoon

double cope = millennial nonsense that you need anabolic drugs to achieve anything! yeah sure guy, maybe for you 200ng/dl testosterone pussy. Most guys like this these days never stop to think that something is wrong just like most guy borderline metaboolic syndrome never think anything wrong doctor clueless too because he on baloney insurance code system so "normal range" this and that

i was 190lbs 12% bf before i ever touched a drug! now 220 with drugs get your hormones checked fella

I'm sure that you date plenty. But I'm saying that the reason that you date is because of other things, such as your hair (Norwood is preferable to NW3, which is preferable to NW4 and so on), height and race. Muscles don't make a difference, as this topic has shown. People have been posting photos of men without muscles to defend their arguments. I agree with the rest of your post.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 74870

The one on the far left has by far the best proportions and shape, it's not about muscle size its about how they have balanced things and the natural shape of their body. Gandis traps look silly, lacking in v-taper and ugly chest. Reynolds amazing but quite a blocky midsection and again lacking in v-taper. One on the far right very asymmetrical chest and terrible proportions.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The one on the far left has by far the best proportions and shape, it's not about muscle size its about how they have balanced things and the natural shape of their body. Gandis traps look silly, lacking in v-taper and ugly chest. Reynolds amazing but quite a blocky midsection and again lacking in v-taper. One on the far right very asymmetrical chest and terrible proportions.
Exactly right. Most guys look much better with a long torso and broad shoulders. Unfortunately I got long legs and a short torso which looks totally unbalanced even if I have muscles. But overall, I was tall enough to offset the focus on something most would not observe unless they have BDD.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at "1%" bodyfat ; you are pretty much dead at this amount of bodyfat
and i have the same physic as the 1% one and i am clearly not at 1% bodyfat

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at "1%" bodyfat ; you are pretty much dead at this amount of bodyfat
and i have the same physic as the 1% one and i am clearly not at 1% bodyfat
Its not saying the guy on the right is 1% body fat - its saying 1% of the voters thought he was the hottest.

The guy with the tattoos won.

shookwun

Reaction score
If you're anything above a pure shitty ectomorph then you definitely need to gymmax at least 3 days a week. Once you gain enough experience you can just do H.I.T training; 30 minutes a workout.
hardest part is building the body. once you have the muscle its easy to maintain

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hardest part is building the body. once you have the muscle its easy to maintain

Hey i think theres a parallel with hair!

Btw, ive overbuilt my legs/***, they grow too easily. how would you recommend downsizing? i'm just planning on cutting out leg day completely lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey i think theres a parallel with hair!

Btw, ive overbuilt my legs/***, they grow too easily. how would you recommend downsizing? i'm just planning on cutting out leg day completely lol
Only wish I had your problem. Gobble Gobble if you know what I mean.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This applies to me, can you provide a link where they go into depth about this?

my guy you just google this PROTEIN SPARING MODIFIED FAST you find plenty, of legitimate clinic tool! not baloney fitness guy boolshit

maybe also you visit pirates bay or ebook resource for acquisition of big book fella wrote on subject;;; Lyle Mcdonald

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you honestly think Chris Hemsworth isn't taking anything? That's not a rhetorical question. I'm genuinely curious.

From my own personal life experience, I tend to assume guys like this must be at least on something. But maybe they're just lucky as f***. I don't really know. I think steroid use is probably pretty rampant in Hollywood.

View attachment 73441

Looks like a bit of steroids at least to me. Or he's very gifted muscle/fat wise.

Not quite Hugh Jackman tier use of course though.

View attachment 73442

I think when image is your career and your career makes you millions, you are much much more motivated to work out all the time. Plus, these people have professional trainers, cooks, etc..