An Aquaintance On How Larger Muscles Are Impacting His Interactions With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyhow, I am now in a position where I get told by random women that I have large muscles. Or for example at some random party, I had convinced a girl who had a boyfriend in another country that it was okay to come out to dinner with me because it was different area codes... which is silly as f*** but if you are confident and look good, stupid sh*t like that works. In fact, to some extent, you were right, the world does change when you look better but its a combination of looking better and also allowing yourself to be bold due to whatever nonverbal responses you are getting from the women. Women like power and confidence. You can get that however you want. It can be from looking good or being important or whatever.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyhow, I am now in a position where I get told by random women that I have large muscles. Or for example at some random party, I had convinced a girl who had a boyfriend in another country that it was okay to come out to dinner with me because it was different area codes... which is silly as f*** but if you are confident and look good, stupid sh*t like that works. In fact, to some extent, you were right, the world does change when you look better but its a combination of looking better and also allowing yourself to be bold due to whatever nonverbal responses you are getting from the women. Women like power (looks) and I also have confidence now from the signals I get because of said looks. You can get that however you want. It can be from looking good or being important or whatever, just look at all those famous hot guys in the media lately that have been accused.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyhow, I am now in a position where I get told by random women that I have large muscles. Or for example at some random party, I had convinced a girl who had a boyfriend in another country that it was okay to come out to dinner with me because it was different area codes... which is silly as f*** but if you are confident and look good, stupid sh*t like that works. In fact, to some extent, you were right, the world does change when you look better but its a combination of looking better and also allowing yourself to be bold due to whatever nonverbal responses you are getting from the women. Women like power and confidence. You can get that however you want. It can be from looking good or being important or whatever.
Of course women like healthy, strong and robust men.

Men also like women healthy and slim (not too fat and not too skinny).

I think it would was weirder when some people said they liked the flabby dad bod

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think it would was weirder when some people said they liked the flabby dad bod

There's no "of course", a lot of posters here have said that women don't care about muscles.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Christ exo it was hard to see the changes here.

EDIT: I can't even quote you which makes it even more confusing.
xD i didn't change much. luckily the dude was close enough to the red pill, i just put the icing on the cake

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no "of course", a lot of posters here have said that women don't care about muscles.

I'm pretty sure I've said it, overall I think a minority of women actually care about muscles (but I suppose, those that do care, are pretty obsessed).

Women will like muscle is they already like the face, the muscle may add some further wetness but they'd like the guy anyway.

How muscular is the guy in OP? Like, Kit Harrington, or Tom Hardy (bulked)? Is he attractive facially?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've said it, overall I think a minority of women actually care about muscles (but I suppose, those that do care, are pretty obsessed).

Women will like muscle is they already like the face, the muscle may add some further wetness but they'd like the guy anyway.

How muscular is the guy in OP? Like, Kit Harrington, or Tom Hardy (bulked)? Is he attractive facially?

Above average but not model tier.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

The issue isn't whether or not they like them. It's what's your genetic muscle building and body fat reduction capacity.

Most guys that go to a gym 3x/week and eat healthy won't ever look spectacular despite it. You need top 20% genetics and/or heavy steroids to shine.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The issue isn't whether or not they like them. It's what's your genetic muscle building and body fat reduction capacity.

Most guys that go to a gym 3x/week and eat healthy won't ever look spectacular despite it. You need top 20% genetics and/or heavy steroids to shine.

What's "spectacular" though? Like, huge?

Since I've started working out over a year ago people have noted muscle gain, I already had a good frame with shoulders but now it's popping out more.

That said, put my body on misc and I'm probably considered skinny-fat or something. I have good body composition but body fat is high and muscles are not defined or truly popping out, it's just a good frame.

Anyway I think for the average woman to consider a guy "muscly" he doesn't exactly need to be spectacular, just defined rounded biceps, traps, forearms and good chest/abs composition. 3 years of eating right and working out, most men will achieve that.

If we're talking looking like John Cena, then that's different.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It's absolutely wrong. You can have as much muscle as you like but you'll only have a chance if your hair is good enough. Remember that the modern ideal physiques are usually pretty skinny e.g. Ryan Reynolds. If you have that physique, it won't show in clothes and you have to wait until the clothes come off to show it off. Guess what you need to get to that stage? That's right. Hair. On the other hand, if you get a bigger physique, then you'll be fatter with some muscular bulk. That's the only way to show off your muscles, but then you don't have the current ideal physique. So you need to compensate with... you guessed it - hair.

I work out all the time because I enjoy it. That's the only reason to do it. Nobody in dating cares one bit.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's absolutely wrong. You can have as much muscle as you like but you'll only have a chance if your hair is good enough. Remember that the modern ideal physiques are usually pretty skinny e.g. Ryan Reynolds. If you have that physique, it won't show in clothes and you have to wait until the clothes come off to show it off. Guess what you need to get to that stage? That's right. Hair. On the other hand, if you get a bigger physique, then you'll be fatter with some muscular bulk. That's the only way to show off your muscles, but then you don't have the current ideal physique. So you need to compensate with... you guessed it - hair.

I work out all the time because I enjoy it. That's the only reason to do it. Nobody in dating cares one bit.

I work out too. Agreed no one cares. I don't "look like I work out" and that's my point.

Also the Ryan Reynolds physique is almost impossible to attain naturally without drugs or elite genetics.

ryan-reynolds-in-pocket-denim-pants-all-people-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces.jpg

90ab8f52bc19fb279b505b400a84a5e3--ryan-reynolds-shirtless-ryan-oneal.jpg

Most men can't attain/sustain that low a body fat without heavy drugs and a full time professional exercise/diet regimen.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I work out too. Agreed no one cares. I don't "look like I work out" and that's my point.

Also the Ryan Reynolds physique is almost impossible to attain naturally without drugs or elite genetics.

View attachment 73348

View attachment 73349

Most men can't attain/sustain that low a body fat without heavy drugs and a full time professional exercise/diet regimen.
Not true. I got my body fat down to there - if you eat 2000 kcal per day and train 5 days a week you get there.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. I got my body fat down to there - if you eat 2000 kcal per day and train 5 days a week you get there.

Been there done that and nope. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it's going to work for everyone. That's like saying just train 6 hours 7 days a week and you'll become Michael Phelps.

That last guy's physiques you posted is insanely unobtainable for me. It's crazy he got those results in 3 years.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's "spectacular" though? Like, huge?

Since I've started working out over a year ago people have noted muscle gain, I already had a good frame with shoulders but now it's popping out more.

That said, put my body on misc and I'm probably considered skinny-fat or something. I have good body composition but body fat is high and muscles are not defined or truly popping out, it's just a good frame.

Anyway I think for the average woman to consider a guy "muscly" he doesn't exactly need to be spectacular, just defined rounded biceps, traps, forearms and good chest/abs composition. 3 years of eating right and working out, most men will achieve that.

If we're talking looking like John Cena, then that's different.
It's all an optical illusion. Decent frame with average-sized chiseled triceps, 3D-like deltoids and well-shaped pecs; women or just anyone will consider you to be pretty muscular. When I first started lifting my legs blew up very quick, followed by my shoulders and arms. I had a bird chest for the longest time until I stopped ego lifting.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

It is impossible to quote but made me laugh.
I am waiting for the day when the accusation will be the likes of:

"He was too powerful, muscular, I could not say no."

To be honest I once knew a girl who said she only liked fat men because she liked round shapes.

Other people later proceeded to tell me it was an excuse she used when she did not want to date men she did not like.