An Aquaintance On How Larger Muscles Are Impacting His Interactions With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Wristcel member reporting

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy started with atrocious proportions - hips wider than his shoulders!

He's reversed it well.

oskar-faarkrog-from-skinny-fat-transformation.jpg

I'd post pics of my own transformation but it wouldn't be wise for me to do that anymore

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys u can achieve ur best transformation if u follow this work out plan its hard but 100% worth it first try 12 week transformation hardcore with kris gethin and then try his 8 week transformation https://www.kagedmuscle.com but u need supplements and good diet plan

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm 5'7.5". Weight ranges 130-160 lb with ease. Ie. I can go anywhere in this range I want any time. I have no problem controlling my weight up or down.

I've cut my weight down by 10 lb or more on a controlled diet with the ambition of trying to get ripped (ie. low body fat), and still not had my body fat drop below 15%. My body wastes muscle as fast as fat even when I'm intaking >120 g protein per day. It's f*****g sickening. I've done so many attempts to get my body fat down to 10% and not one has remotely succeeded, no matter how much I count my calories, exercise, or monitor my macros. All I do is drop in strength progressively with every week. There is nothing more depressing than just getting weaker every time you go the gym and looking no better for it.

Getting ripped/buff would be awesome to compensate for my height/face/etc, so I've tried many times over my life. But it seems as possible as growing taller.

I have the same thing. So I keep my body fat a little higher to keep my strength up. I'm still stronger than almost all of my peers at my bodyweight. E.g. weighted chin ups with 30kg attached; I know things like that are average on here, but there are many people who can't match me. Guys like us would be very powerful with the muscle fat look. Anyway, it all does nothing for dating because dating is all about hair.

The Kit Harrington and Ryan Reynolds physiques do not need steroids. You barely need to lift. Just get skinny while training with light weights or bodyweight exercise. Kit is the standard skinny/healthy and Reynolds is the same. This is a topic about muscles. Remember that for photoshoots like the ones of Reynolds, there's a special protocol that they follow. They have the model dehydrate himself for a day and then strategically carb and pump (with push ups etc.) him up before the shoot. The b&w photo has camera and contrast used strategically too. I'm trying to do it on one of my photos. It's all a big joke because a model doing this is not going to be strong or robust at all while on the shoot, but weak and depleted. Even if those are 'ideal' physiques, it's the same thing that I noted before. The physique will not show under clothing and you need to get an opportunity to remove your clothing to benefit from having the physique. To get that opportunity, you need hair.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's absolutely wrong. You can have as much muscle as you like but you'll only have a chance if your hair is good enough. Remember that the modern ideal physiques are usually pretty skinny e.g. Ryan Reynolds. Guess what you need to get to that stage? That's right. Hair.

I work out all the time because I enjoy it. That's the only reason to do it. Nobody in dating cares one bit.
Ryan Reynolds is 40 years old, lucky mofo.
Lol, he's almost as old as my dad and my dad has same shitty hair like mine.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same thing. So I keep my body fat a little higher to keep my strength up. I'm still stronger than almost all of my peers at my bodyweight. E.g. weighted chin ups with 30kg attached; I know things like that are average on here, but there are many people who can't match me. Guys like us would be very powerful with the muscle fat look. Anyway, it all does nothing for dating because dating is all about hair.

The Kit Harrington and Ryan Reynolds physiques do not need steroids. You barely need to lift. Just get skinny while training with light weights or bodyweight exercise. Kit is the standard skinny/healthy and Reynolds is the same. This is a topic about muscles. Remember that for photoshoots like the ones of Reynolds, there's a special protocol that they follow. They have the model dehydrate himself for a day and then strategically carb and pump (with push ups etc.) him up before the shoot. The b&w photo has camera and contrast used strategically too. I'm trying to do it on one of my photos. It's all a big joke because a model doing this is not going to be strong or robust at all while on the shoot, but weak and depleted. Even if those are 'ideal' physiques, it's the same thing that I noted before. The physique will not show under clothing and you need to get an opportunity to remove your clothing to benefit from having the physique. To get that opportunity, you need hair.
thats poetically sad. reminds me of radiohead's "fake plastic trees" , beautiful but absolutely depressing to the point of tears song about how fake everything is

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats poetically sad. reminds me of radiohead's "fake plastic trees" , beautiful but absolutely depressing to the point of tears song about how fake everything is

I used to love playing that on guitar. Great song.

A green plastic watering can
For a fake Chinese rubber plant
In the fake plastic earth

That she bought from a rubber man
In a town full of rubber plans
To get rid of itself

It wears her out
It wears her out
It wears her out
It wears her out

She lives with a broken man
A cracked polystyrene man
Who just crumbles and burns

He used to do surgery
For girls in the eighties
But gravity always wins

And it wears him out
It wears him out
It wears him out
Wears him out

She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love

But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run

And it wears me out
It wears me out
It wears me out
It wears me out

And if I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted
All the time
All the time
I always find the covers of Men's Health hilarious since those guys are on all sorts of drugs to look like that and the headline always screams some empty variant of "Get Ripped in 30 Days!"

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love how people can generally accept that we all have intrinsically:

- Different IQs
- Different social intelligence
- Different androgen sensitivity of our hair
- Different heights
- Different bone mass
- Different dick size and sexual drive/prowess
etc.

But if you suggest that (as the science has well proven) we have different muscle building and body fat capacities, all the guys who find muscle building easy come out the woodworks to claim, "Everyone can do it - you're just not working hard enough!"

As if you could equally tell a broad range of high school students, "Everyone can get A+ on calculus - you just need to study hard enough!"

Most of your range as a person is predetermined. Some people have great capacity in certain respects. Some poor.
They say that you cope, but they don't know that they're the ones who are coping.
They don't want to acknowledge that their easy lives and achievements are given to them on a silver plate (genetics), they want to believe that anyone can do and that most don't because they're not working hard enough like them, but the truth is that most aren't just able to do it, not that they don't want to or not working hard enough. They don't want to believe that their worth is determined by their genetics not their hard work bullshit.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
They say that you cope, but they don't know that they're the ones who are coping.
They don't want to acknowledge that their easy lives and achievements are given to them on a silver plate (genetics), they want to believe that anyone can do and that most don't because they're not working hard enough like them, but the truth is that most aren't just able to do it, not that they don't want to or not working hard enough. They don't want to believe that their worth is determined by their genetics not their hard work bullshit.

It's funny how different we are and how different our lives have been yet how similar our perspectives have turned out.

Also did it ever occur to you that "stanx" sounds like a slang word for "stinks"?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny how different we are and how different our lives have been yet how similar our perspectives have turned out.

Also did it ever occur to you that "stanx" sounds like a slang word for "stinks"?
I don't know why did i put that "x" in my name.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course women like healthy, strong and robust men.

Men also like women healthy and slim (not too fat and not too skinny).

I think it would was weirder when some people said they liked the flabby dad bod

Sure:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score