An Aquaintance On How Larger Muscles Are Impacting His Interactions With Women

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha that guys is roided.

Women often prefer more of Chris Hemsworth body

Do you honestly think Chris Hemsworth isn't taking anything? That's not a rhetorical question. I'm genuinely curious.

From my own personal life experience, I tend to assume guys like this must be at least on something. But maybe they're just lucky as f***. I don't really know. I think steroid use is probably pretty rampant in Hollywood.

rs_600x600-170816071713-600.chris-hemsworth.81617.jpg

Looks like a bit of steroids at least to me. Or he's very gifted muscle/fat wise.

Not quite Hugh Jackman tier use of course though.

mutant-strength-hugh-jackmans-wolverine-workout-plan_a.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you honestly think Chris Hemsworth isn't taking anything? That's not a rhetorical question. I'm genuinely curious.

From my own personal life experience, I tend to assume guys like this must be at least on something. But maybe they're just lucky as f***. I don't really know. I think steroid use is probably pretty rampant in Hollywood.

View attachment 73441

Looks like a bit of steroids at least to me. Or he's very gifted muscle/fat wise.

View attachment 73442
Its impossible to say for sure and I would say he is on the fresh hold between what can be done naturally.

In ordinary photos he looks very natty:

442046562a23ea6dfeb9e843af2a10c9--chris-hemsworth-ocean-life.jpg

So I imagine a lot of it is him just get a pump before filming (which can add 10lbs on screen).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

View attachment 73441

View attachment 73442

Helmsworth is on steroids. As a forearmcel, I tend to obsessively look at forearms. Chris forearms before Thor:

Chris-Hemsworth1.jpg

chrishemsworth_1221406480.jpg

ChrisHemsworthGFY093.jpg

He is in good shape in all of them.

Then in 2009 when he was preparing for Thor:

Chris+Hemsworth+Chris+Hemsworth+LAX+kG4js_u-1hOl.jpg

Look at the "hardness" of the forearms. This doesn't happen in a short period of time without steroids. It just doesnt.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Helmsworth is on steroids. As a forearmcel, I tend to obsessively look at forearms. Chris forearms before Thor:

View attachment 73447

View attachment 73444

View attachment 73445

He is in good shape in all of them.

Then in 2009 when he was preparing for Thor:

View attachment 73446

Look at the "hardness" of the forearms. This doesn't happen in a short period of time without steroids. It just doesnt.

Jesus. Yeah. That's what I mean. I have known many guys who lift natty (most guys at my university/college worked out and that's in your peak early 20s) and they generally all look like his "before", not his "after".

This is what I mean about realistic gains. Unless you have top tier genetics you're not getting to his "after" without some help. And thanks to Hollywood, that's what women now seem to expect to be turned on.

Meanwhile this was Sean Connery in his peak:

$(KGrHqZ,!pYE7Bcvi+0KBOyvjcJ5!w~~60_57.jpg

Normal natural healthy fit body. Nowadays? Scrawny, inadequate, etc.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are roids worth it? I've been lifting since August and my gains are pretty shitty.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are roids worth it? I've been lifting since August and my gains are pretty shitty.

I did test-e for 4 months. It wasn't worth it for me. My hair started shedding like crazy despite being on RU 5% 2 mL twice daily at the time. My test levels went through the roof (confirmed on bloodwork). Gained about 10 lb which was no big deal. Was hoping to trim my body fat as well but it didn't really. In honesty I had some health stuff going on that restricted the intensity of my exercise during this so probably if I try again I can do better.

Boosts sex drive at least 50% which is equal parts frustrating and fun. You might have fun with that since you have prospects.

But it's a bit of nuissance to procure and inject. And you have to risk your hair to use it. I plan to try again after my hair is done as I think daro will be strong enough to stop hair loss on it. Maybe I'll do better the second time.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did test-e for 4 months. It wasn't worth it for me. My hair started shedding like crazy despite being on RU 5% 2 mL twice daily at the time. My test levels went through the roof (confirmed on bloodwork). Gained about 10 lb which was no big deal. Was hoping to trim my body fat as well but it didn't really. In honesty I had some health stuff going on that restricted the intensity of my exercise during this so probably if I try again I can do better.

Boosts sex drive at least 50% which is equal parts frustrating and fun. You might have fun with that since you have prospects.

But it's a bit of nuissance to procure and inject. And you have to risk your hair to use it. I plan to try again after my hair is done as I think daro will be strong enough to stop hair loss on it. Maybe I'll do better the second time.

Word, thank you for sharing your experiences. I guess I would rather be skinny fat with more or less a full head of hair then ripped and bald. If I ever did go that route I would 100% go on dutasteride + RU.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

If you've been lifting only for a few months, then no. Lift seriously for 5 years, get your strength up, and THEN you can think about steroids.

But you're a handsome guy who falls into the cute AF category, I don't think the roided look will be for you.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Helmsworth from 2007, looks natty

normal_016.jpg

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women - even mid-20's girls - definitely notice muscle/build. I'm 6'1" and naturally broad, and my entire life people always asked me if I was a bouncer or a police officer. Since I've been working out the past 2.5 years, and added some more size (nothing crazy I don't think, but I'm very well-proportioned with high-set, broad shoulders and a prominent chest), many, many girls have commented on my build. They'll either say "wow, do you work out?" with a flirty voice, or just come up and feel my chest sometimes.

One hot early 20's girl comes up to me at this rooftop bar last year as I was just standing there and feels my shoulders and then my chest and goes "wow, are those real?" She was well-endowed herself, so I said "yeah, all natural - how about yours?" :p It does help that I'm an attractive guy facially, of course, but even though girls always were attracted to me, they more frequently make comments about my physique now. The point is that girls do notice. Once you get past a certain point, however, I'm sure they're turned off by it (as someone said above, they'd prefer the Hemsworth physique over that musclebound guy in the pool video above, as would I), but 95+% of people don't have the genetics or inclination to get to that point anyway, so don't let that stop you from working out. The amount of comments/respect I get from other men (even men my size or larger than me) is pretty absurd, too, especially since I don't think I'm that big. But my proportions are good, which is what I think people notice.

Working out and seeing physical improvements in yourself helps you psychologically/chemically in a whole host of other ways, and improves your confidence overall. I wish I started when I was 20 years old instead of when I was 36 lol.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Women - even mid-20's girls - definitely notice muscle/build. I'm 6'1" and naturally broad, and my entire life people always asked me if I was a bouncer or a police officer. Since I've been working out the past 2.5 years, and added some more size (nothing crazy I don't think, but I'm very well-proportioned with high-set, broad shoulders and a prominent chest), many, many girls have commented on my build. They'll either say "wow, do you work out?" with a flirty voice, or just come up and feel my chest sometimes.

One hot early 20's girl comes up to me at this rooftop bar last year as I was just standing there and feels my shoulders and then my chest and goes "wow, are those real?" She was well-endowed herself, so I said "yeah, all natural - how about yours?" :p It does help that I'm attractive guy facially, of course, but even though girls always were attracted to me, they more frequently make comments about my physique now. The point is that girls do notice. Once you get past a certain point, however, I'm sure they're turned off by it (as someone said above, they'd prefer the Hemsworth physique over that musclebound guy in the pool video above), but 95+% of people don't have the genetics or inclination to get to that point anyway, so don't let that stop you from working out. The amount of comments/respect I get from other men (even men my size or larger than me) is pretty absurd, too, especially since I don't think I'm that big. But my proportions are good, which is what I think people notice.

Working out and seeing physical improvements in yourself helps you psychologically/chemically in a whole host of other ways, and improves your confidence overall. I wish I started when I was 20 years old instead of when I was 36 lol.

Are you caucasian?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

One hot early 20's girl comes up to me at this rooftop bar last year as I was just standing there and feels my shoulders and then my chest and goes "wow, are those real?" She was well-endowed herself, so I said "yeah, all natural - how about yours?" :p It does help that I'm attractive guy facially, of course, but even though girls always were attracted to me, they more frequently make comments about my physique now. The point is that girls do notice. Once you get past a certain point, however, I'm sure they're turned off by it (as someone said above, they'd prefer the Hemsworth physique over that musclebound guy in the pool video above, as would I), but 95+% of people don't have the genetics or inclination to get to that point anyway, so don't let that stop you from working out. The amount of comments/respect I get from other men (even men my size or larger than me) is pretty absurd, too, especially since I don't think I'm that big. But my proportions are good, which is what I think people notice.

CHAD T H U N D E R C O C K

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Revelations.

lol I didn't intend for it to come off that way, but in reading it in hindsight it does sound like a humblebrag (if not an outright brag). The point I was trying to make is that since I've worked out, more comments have explicitly been about my physique and whether I work out than prior to me working out. So people - both men and women - do notice.

CHADTHUNDERCOCK

I wish lol. I'm good looking, yes, but I also have hair loss, so I've been knocked off my perch like many of us have been. :p

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My wrist circumference is 6" on the dot at the narrowest part where it is shown here:

View attachment 73388

So no I definitely don't have a big frame. From what I see, most girls have bigger wrists than me, and as far as I know, I've never met a man with smaller ones.

I'm currently around 140 lb because I lost some weight over the past few months with all the hair drug experimentation and sides/stress from that. Most of the heavy hair drugs have tanked my appetite when I've been on them.

What do you weigh currently? Wrist circumference?
i'd have to measure my wrist, i know i can wrap my thumb and index finger around it completely and have room to spare tho :p. so probably around 6 like you

and i usually weigh between 120 and 125.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'd have to measure my wrist, i know i can wrap my thumb and index finger around it completely and have room to spare tho :p. so probably around 6 like you

and i usually weigh between 120 and 125.
I have a gap in between mine, am I a wristcel still?

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question about wrist measuring: how tight are you supposed to make the tape measure? Like, are you supposed to squeeze it to the point where it compresses your skin/fat and thus is a closer measurement of actual bone size? Do you make it as tight as, say, a watch (i.e., moderately tight)? Or do you just not tighten/compress it at all? (This would skew the measurement for those with more fat, I assume).